• simplyjia
    simplyjia Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'M IN! :happy: , friend request sent

Current Weight : 160 LBS
    Goal Weight : 125 LBS
    Ultimate goal : 120 LBS

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! LET'S GET HEALTHY TOGETHER!!! :drinker:

Send a friend request if you'd like, always looking for more supportive people on this weight loss journey.:smile:
  • judithmurray
    judithmurray Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join the group! I am 63. I need to lose at least 8 pounds by March 30th. I am going on a cruise to Mexico. Because of my age, I know it will be a challenge, but I am up to it!
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i'm in.....i would love to lose 52 pounds this year...feel free to add me as a friend...i need people who will kick my butt!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    52 lbs will put me within 9lbs of my ultimate goal.
  • julesroll
    Options
    I just joined and boy do I need help, Joining this group will put me right where I want to be. I'm newly divorced and 2012 was a struggle. Emotions packed on 50 pounds I desperately want to lose for the last time. I'm looking for friends and support.
  • rethadiet
    rethadiet Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Retha Groenewald. This year is the year that I am planning to lose weight until my ideal weight.
  • mmommaj
    mmommaj Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good Evening...My name is Melissa (Mell) and I am a busy bee. I am currently going to school to get my Bachelors in Education (would love to teach Middle School English someday), subbing in two local school districts, teaching Sunday School, and trying to balance being a mother and wife in there somewhere...oh...and if I can fit it in keep the house going as well. Honestly, I love my busy life. :love:
    Over the years I have tried to lose weight and even been successful, but all that success seems to fly out the window when you are right back where you started. :frown: I am not quite at my heaviest but it is very close and I promised myself I would never go back there. I have a strong faith and am looking forward to this journey not only of weight loss and health improvement, but also growing closer to my God. I can't wait to enjoy what He has planned for me this year.
    Best wishes to everyone.
    Mell
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Hello all! My name is Lara. I am 25 and have 50 more lbs to lose! I am ready to get it done this year and keep it off FOREVER! Hope everyone is having a great start to the year!
  • larosemae
    Options
    Hi, I just joined your group! I'm so looking forward to this year, getting more fit and losing some weight. I started walking about 1 mile, every other day, and Im going to do an exercise video on the days in between. Looking forward to chatting with you all.
  • BistaUss
    Options
    52lbs will put me almost exactly where I want to be. Fantastic!

I'm Patricia. Current location: Honolulu, HI.
    Married with 2 fur babies.
    Almost 24 years old.

Super excited for 2013! Here's to a healthy year!
  • tiawna
    tiawna Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a divorced mother of four and way overdue for getting healthy and in shape! My start weight on 1/1/13 awas 176. 2
    I would like to get down to 135 lbs by end of year so I've got over 40 lbs to lose. My goal is to go to the gym regularly, eat healthy & lose 1 lb a week. Looking forward to this challenge!!!!
  • sierramist13
    sierramist13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I don't get a chance to come on here as often as I would like but will check in when I can..
    Unless I was getting into water and doing a volume test, I don't know for sure what I weigh! every scale I step on tells me different.. home scale tells me 229. Doc scale tells me 220.. gym scale tells me 225-230.. vet scale tells me 223! Ahh.. I do take pics before and during.. and also measurements. I'll have to rely on those more than scales!
  • unicorngale
    unicorngale Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I found the MFP on my phone and down loaded the app and really like how it is so easy to keep track of what I eat and do. About a week ago I decided it is time to find the skinny me again. I need to loose abut 50-60 lbs and learn how to reach my goal.
  • cleonar01
    cleonar01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello all! My name's Courtney.
    I'm a 24yr full time student and hospital worker and I'd LOVE to knock of 52lbs by this time next year,just to prove to myself that I can do it. My goal weight is a little loftier than 52lbs but I need a good kickoff point and lifestyle change.

Please feel free to add me. I love offering and recieving support, I check/log in daily!!

Let's do this!
  • change4five18
    change4five18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just started keeping track of things this past Monday and figured joining a group would help me stay accountable. I'd love to get 52 pounds off before the end of the year. :)

I'm a SAHM of a 3-year-old autistic boy. I've been married to the most incredible husband for almost 16 years. We live in NC and love it here (originally from IL).

I'm excited to get started!
  • rlkilgo
    rlkilgo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hello! Count me in for the challenge. I really started working on my weightloss the beginning of January. From 220 down to 204. I am 5'6" and I am aiming for 160 lbs. I turned 50 this past year and I need to get in shape for the rest of my journey. Have a great day! :wink:
  • angel_bear60
    angel_bear60 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Kandy, and I think this is a great attainable goal. thank you for letting me a part of the group
  • jeffreece180
    jeffreece180 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey yall ! glad i found you. just started getting serious with the weightloss. i need to lose exactly 50 lbs as of today. so i found u just in time. feel free to friend me
  • Mo_babee
    Mo_babee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    So, I've recently re-committed to losing weight. But this time I refuse to go for the quick fix. I plan to lose 1 lb a week until I reach my goal. Anything above that is just gravy. I am committed to making this a true lifestyle change and I will be down 20 lbs by new years. My goal is to lose 70 lbs to get to my ultimate goal. But I am taking my time and letting the weight come off the same way it came on...slowly. Thanks for starting this group. And allowing late-comers, like myself join in.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,250 Member
    Options
    So, I've recently re-committed to losing weight. But this time I refuse to go for the quick fix. I plan to lose 1 lb a week until I reach my goal. Anything above that is just gravy. I am committed to making this a true lifestyle change and I will be down 20 lbs by new years. My goal is to lose 70 lbs to get to my ultimate goal. But I am taking my time and letting the weight come off the same way it came on...slowly. Thanks for starting this group. And allowing late-comers, like myself join in.

Welcome to the group. 1lb a week is a great goal. I'm with you on that.