2nd Trimester

Options
1404142434446»

Replies

• dbaumgarn
    Options
    stocking up on diapers? I'm on 21 weeks, but I recieved a promotion from babies r' us that if I buy 2 boxes of diapers and a box of wipes I get a 35$ gift certificate. I can do that this weekend. Should I stock up now or just wait?

Also, does anyone know where the best place is to buy diapers? Babies r' us has a V.I.B. card that if you put $ on it you get 10% extra toward diapers, but do they already pretty much charge 10% more than most places?

I would definetly start stocking up! I did with my other 2!! Congrats!! Appears our babies are due around the same time!
  • dbaumgarn
    Options
    We had a second US last week at 15 weeks. The veteran tech says for sure it's a boy! The best news is that he is healthy, normal, and everything is how and where it should be. Placenta is on top and my boy was head down. Yesterday I woke up looking pregnant and not just tubby & wide. I also felt some heaviness between my hips and found myself tipping back when walking to counter my front weight. Anatomy US in a few weeks. I am 16 w 5 d today. I've gained significant weight these last few weeks. I only have 6 pounds left for these next 10 weeks so I need to slow down on the junk & binging. Anyone else binging and eating naughty?

Naughty??? YES!! Oye, trying to keep things in check but too many yummy things to eat during the holidays...Baby is kicking me as I type...I LOVE being pregnant!
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I am due June 14. Anyone due around me?
  • Alisi1234
    Alisi1234 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My baby has decided to make my stomach smaller. I can't even eat half of my salad now! Looks like I will be eating all day now to get enough calories in
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!! I am expecting my first baby, a baby BOY in June (the 15th). Please fell free to friend me :)
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm due June 10th and today is the first day I haven't puked at all--"knock on wood"--yay! We find out baby's gender in a few weeks :O).
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Somehow in the new formatting of the groups, this got buried. Just thought I'd revive it!

How is everyone feeling?
  • mormonmomma11
    mormonmomma11 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Pukey :( Been throwing up for almost a week again. I'm pretty bummed that it's back.

How's everyone else?
  • LadyJocc
    LadyJocc Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Pukey :( Been throwing up for almost a week again. I'm pretty bummed that it's back.

How's everyone else?

Oh lady - I'm sorry - that stinks!! How long has it been back?

I'm feeling pretty great - enjoying it while it lasts. :wink:

How's everyone else?
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm bummed, and have no right to be. I weighed myself at home today only to realize that I've hit the 20lb weight gain mark at just shy of 24 weeks. Which is my fault b/c I felt so crappy the first trimester I didn't exercise, and then for the past 10 weeks I've felt great, but still haven't exercised. Plus I've logged food only occasionally. Anyone have any tips for how they motivated themselves? What exercises ya'll are doing? Anyone think it's possible (or healthy) to only gain 10lbs more for the next 16 weeks?

Other than that complaint, all is well. Baby is good, which is the important thing. No Dr appt for 2 more weeks. Is it weird that none of the Dr's at the practice I go to have said anything at all about weight gain or where I should be shooting for?