Friday - Fitness

Options

Replies

• NotSoThinMe
    Options
    I plan on continuing to do Bobs Warrior Yoga until Tuesday where I will change it up to some Jillians 30 day shred week 1! I sat down last night and updated my calender for the whole month of what exercises I will be doing everyday along with a reminder!! My life is about to get real crazy again and I have to be organized in order to keep on track to my goal!!
  • betancourta229
    betancourta229 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    30 min exercise 5 days a week
  • edgardy160
    edgardy160 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am doing 5 days of exercise with a 2 month program from fitnessblender.com Am currently on my 2nd week and it is a tough and difficult program, but I do what I can.
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I plan on doing 5 days of working out this coming week.
    Treadmill for 3 days for 40 mins
    2 days of lifting weights.....
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My exercise goal at the moment is to just get back at it. I have the first leslie sansone video, did it on Wed and will do again today sometime, and yesterday I got on the stat bike as worked it as hard as I could for 15min. I had been good at walking in the fall but once the shorter days and colder weather came I sort of came to a standstill. Just two days of a bit of exercise and more water have me feeling much better already.
    As for the weekend, well it's supposed to get a bit warmer here, so I may try out my new snowshoes. :)
  • myluv4lifgros
    myluv4lifgros Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would like to say I am going to do all these wonderful things, but I really need to start in slow so I don't get overwhelmed and tired. This weekend I hope to do some Wii Zumba with my daughter and next week I will be at the gym at least 2 days, hopefully also some short walks over lunch. My real goal is to focus on my diet because I can exercise a whole lot but I eat even more.
  • lem_orc29
    lem_orc29 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am starting Tracy Anderson's Metamorphosis program this week. I did Day 1 Wednesday night, and took yesterday as a rest day b/c I was sore! My goal is to do it Fri, Sat, and Sun before taking another rest day. I'm also trying to do Week 5 of C25k.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    using indoor fitness equipment, like Wii and things, cause its waaay too cold outside to use the garage gym. want to get in at least 20 mins a day for at least 4 days this coming week.

its TOM week, so we'll have to see if i can make that, might have to work to get it all done early in the week before i start, cause them im in so much pain im at the toilet throwing up for a couple days.
  • maryannsaunderspreston
    Options
    I am planning to do as I do everyday. Take it a day at a time. I got up this morning and had my breakfast and coffee. I am planning on doing housework, and then hopefully walking at least a mile with my "Walk Away the Pounds" dvd. I know its not much, but its a start. I haven't been very active in a while, so I am taking small steps. Hope everyone has a successful weekend!!!
  • lem_orc29
    lem_orc29 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone! Her DVDs are a great way to get low-impact cardio in. It's great that you're starting small. You'll be doing miles in no time! ;)
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I plan on exercising four days a week. Hopefully the hubby can set up the Wii in the other room this weekend so I can have a variety of things to do.
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound bad, but honestly I despise working out! The only way I will do it is if it doesnt feel like working out, like going for a hike with my family, or walking all day at the mall, or vigorous cleaning around the house, or swimming. Other than that I quickly get annoyed with working out..... Not sure if any will be happening in my near future....
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I am pledging what I always do. Workout 5 days a week. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things so an hour long walk/jog is where I'm starting at. However, since I started last week, I've managed to gain 5 pounds....I'm hoping that it's because of TOM because I've been eating fairly healthy.
  • kelcity
    kelcity Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I really don't like exercising. It's my least fav thing to do! I would love to say that I'm going to workout 5 days in the upcoming week, but I don't want to set myself up to fail. Instead, I have set a goal to walk 7 miles next week. This will put me on track to meet my 30 mile goal for the month. I'm hoping if I gradually reintroduce exercise into my daily routine that it will become a habit.
  • meredithfp
    meredithfp Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the C25K program and tomorrow is my dreaded week 5, day 3 run. I'm actually kinda excited to get to it. I just downloaded a new running app (recommended by an MFPer) and I can't wait to try it out. I think I'll use it when I take my dog out for a walk today.
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i will be doing alot of walking . and i also made sure all my veggies were all cut up and my snacks were put in baggies ( example....17 crackers for 90 cals) ready for next week :)
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I need to get my run back on!!!
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    Options
    I will be working out 6 days a week with a mixture of running and doing video's. So far this year I've stuck to my guns and stayed on track. Hoping I can continue this all throughout the month and year.
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    To the gym! I'm going to walk on the treadmill tonight. And hopefully when the kids go back to school next week, I will be going to the gym every morning after dropping them off. I want to do a 5 k this year, I must work harder!
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to make sure I walk everyday (7 days). I would really like to spend this weekend coming up with a strength training routine for myself from home as I now have some floppy areas (LOL!). Going to visit Nerd Fitness as they have a lot of body weight strength training information.