Friday - Fitness

Options

Replies

• mrtobias50
    mrtobias50 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My goal this week has been to ride my exercise bike six days for at least 75 minutes per day.
  • FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    wow what a lot of great people in here...I'm so excited!
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    To the gym~ trying to do 5K a day for the month of January!!
  • crbf
    crbf Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Mine is to continue my dance exercises.
  • lisa2219
    lisa2219 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This weekend I plan on going on a hike. Monday I will meet with my trainer, Tuesday Body Combat class at the gym, Wednesday and Friday Zumba at the gym.
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    This week's exercise goal continues to be walking.
    On Jan. 1 I increased my daily goal to 4,000 steps a day.
    I came up 1,000 short on the first, but went a little further than 4,000 on the 2nd and 3rd.
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    My goal is to move and enjoy! Also for those of you that need variety or something that is less like exercise, check out videos of you tube. There are tons and they are free!
  • Michy737
    Michy737 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My goal is to try to walk the dog everyday. It would do us both some good to get out in the fresh air and she would probably be less hyper if she got a good walk in. Even just a short walk everyday would do me good. I use a fitbit to track my steps daily, so my goal is to always try to get 10,000 steps a day.
  • SimplyEee
    SimplyEee Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've plan on committing to the 30 Day Shred! Works so well with my schedule , I can't tell my self I don't have a have hour in a day , because I absolutely do!!! No plans for a rest day , only resting from additional work outa I do (strength )!!! #teamGetFit!!!!!!!!!!
  • lkenn67
    lkenn67 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am going low impact only. My goal is 5 days of 20-30 min. Walking, biking, swimming. I biked yesterday and feel a bit sore today. I am going to walk this evening. I have a walking DVD on demand. They use to be the Leslie sansone ones, but now they are someone new, but very similar. The advanced ones are a bit more challenging the Leslie, but I am sticking to the easy one, until I get the go ahead from my dr.
  • asusundevils22
    asusundevils22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My husband has a crazy work schedule. Due to the schedule, having young children, working full time, and having single digit temps here I have to work out at home. I've been doing videos. I pledge to workout 5 days next week using the various videos I have as well as attending Zumba on Wednesday.
  • nresides
    nresides Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am planning on walking 6 x a week and Pilates every other day and a rest day on Monday.
  • dawnreid2012
    dawnreid2012 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My plans for next week:
    Monday- Eliptical Trainer (usually try for 10-20 minutes) gonna go for 25-30
    Tuesday- Wii Sports for two hours
    Wednesday-Walk away the pounds 3 mile
    Thursday-Eliptical Trainer
    Friday-Wii sports for two hours
    Saturday-Walk away the pounds 3 mile
    Sunday-taking off to rest
  • csmith822
    csmith822 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    It's not very ambitious, but I am planning to get exercise by cleaning. That way I will kill two birds with one stone, so to speak!
  • MarielenaC
    MarielenaC Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    fitness was a good topic for the day. I've had C25K on my mind all day and was already at week 5 when I stopped using it just before the holidays. I'm looking forward to start it up again. so hopefully within the next couple of weeks. I'm also just trying to stay busy at home getting things done to keep me moving.
  • my1focus
    my1focus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Getting any sort of set fitness going is definitely the goal for me since I never seem to make the time for it. It's been a while so I don't want to set myself up for failure either. My goal for the coming week M-Th Pilates DVD 20 min since I wake up very early for work on these days. F-Sun Zumba 60 min since i KNOW i have time to fit that in.
  • mmommaj
    mmommaj Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I don't have specific work outs for each day...my fitness goals are simply to walk more than 10,000 steps each day and do some form of work out each day (taking Sundays off).
  • lolomama_
    lolomama_ Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My overall goal is to walk 10000 steps per day but within that I have been doing 1 mile of brisk walking videos and slowly increasing to 2 miles of brisk walking videos, etc. My goal is consistency.
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm recovering from an injury, so my fitness goals are small. Today I want to do two workouts from StreamFit. I'm not sure which ones yet. They will probably be the really short ones. Weekends are harder for me because my gym is between work and home so I am more likely to go after work. Generally, my weekends are more walking than anything else.
  • mrtobias50
    mrtobias50 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am doing 75 minutes per day of exercise, six days per week. This is an increase of 15 minutes per day. This week has been on the exercise bike. next week will be some bike time but mostley walking which my Fitbit will record.