Options

Replies

• SelfHelpJunky
    SelfHelpJunky Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Greeky - 5
    Binge - 1

Logged everything so far this month.

Feeling so much better, which is great but can also be detrimental to me because I start feeling good again and think I can eat. NOT.

100% agree with you there! I start feeling great and then I say "One [insert trigger portion here] can't hurt, plus I know I can moderate it!"

Haha...nope. :noway: Thanks for sharing that; I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way.
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth 6
    Binge 0

First binge-free weekend in a long time! It really helps this time that my husband is trying to lose some weight as well so we don't have lots of trigger foods around anymore. Have a great week everyone!

Me too!!!! Weekends were always a free for all for me but I got through it easier than I expected. Phew!
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    January 7 2013:

Dani - 6

Binge - 1

less than 8 binging days is my goal!

Horribley sick and not wanting to eat. I don't know how people eat so little. With any luck when I feel better I can eat normal and not binge.
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    1-7-13
    Jul: 7
    Binge: 0

Yes. On an upswing, keeping it us. My calories have been really low, need to make sure I hit 1,200.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    1/7/12

Rachael - 7
    The Binge - 0
  • totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Jan 7

Lisa -- 6
    Binge -- 1

Really thought about it and decided bingeing was not worth it today. Another win, whew!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,358 Member
    Options
    January 2013:

Mollie -5

The Binge - 2 (5th, 6th)

Log it all: 7 / 31
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    January 2013:

Jen - 7

The Binge - 0

This is the longest I have gone in years without binging. I can't believe it!
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    January 2013

December 2012: 19/12

Terry - 5
    The Binge - 2

Logging days - 4 / 31
  • peanutbutterrunner
    Options
    Michelle - 7
    Binge - 0

A whole week! Can't remember the last time this happened. :D
  • healthymissh
    healthymissh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Love the idea of posting a goal as well!

Me - 0
    The Binge - 2

My goal is to have less than 2 more binge days this week. It's going to be tough.
  • PrinnyMartel
    PrinnyMartel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Me -0
    Binge - 1

Not a great start, but I already packed my lunch for tomorrow! So I have no excuse to get fast food for my lunch break.
  • theconstantgardener
    Options
    Me- 6

Binge- 1
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth 7
    Binge 0

I am determined to not binge today!!! For some reason after I lose a bit of weight I use it as an excuse to binge. Well, that has gotten me no where but up, up, up on the scale!!!
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    For some reason after I lose a bit of weight I use it as an excuse to binge. Well, that has gotten me no where but up, up, up on the scale!!!

I do that too.
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    For some reason after I lose a bit of weight I use it as an excuse to binge. Well, that has gotten me no where but up, up, up on the scale!!!

I do that too.

Yup! Like I said yesterday, I start to feel better and BAM! I find myself eating junk again and then BAM! It's a binge. :grumble:
  • SelfHelpJunky
    Options
    January 2013:

Jen - 7

The Binge - 0

This is the longest I have gone in years without binging. I can't believe it!

Awesome! I am proud of you!!
  • SelfHelpJunky
    Options
    Michelle - 7
    Binge - 0

A whole week! Can't remember the last time this happened. :D

EXCELLENT!!! I want to do this, too! :drinker:
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    1-7-13

Greeky - 5
    Binge - 2

Days did not log - 1. I realized yesterday I said I logged everything this month but that wasn't true, one day last week I did not.

UGGGGGHHHHH caved into cravings yesterday and before you know it I ate a bunch of crap in the afternoon and was not hungry for dinner so I didn't achieve that goal yesterday. Slept like crap and woke up bloated.

Just as I was starting to feel good again. It wasn't the worst of binges, thankfully, but I still felt like crap afterward, of course.

I'm not even hungry today but will not restrict if I get hungry.
  • SelfHelpJunky
    Options
    January 7 2013

Colleen - 6
    The Binge- 1
    Days finished logging- 6

Yesterday was the best day I've had in a while. I just kept myself busy and was able to have common sense. I just asked myself "What part of 'YOU CAN BARELY FIT INTO YOUR CLOTHES' do you not understand???!" :laugh: I decided that the joy of having a binge-free day was way better than the temporary joy and then the emotional pain and physical discomfort caused by overeating.