Options
AnnaNoel_21
AnnaNoel_21 Posts: 96 Member
How's everyone doing so far?

Replies

• julsmarshall
    julsmarshall Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Day 4, down 5 pounds. Yesterday had a splitting headache in the afternoon but other than that, no major drama. A little hungry, but not terribly.

have a great day all!
  • mmancini73
    Options
    I'm really struggling....very very cranky!!! I have to admit Ihave cheated a little each day, but they're getting smaller. II'm going to hang in there though.. Only on day 3, trying not to beat myself up.
  • currentlysunny
    Options
    do you weigh yourself every day? for me it is only day 2! it was tough this morning, walking through the grocery store, especially through the bread isle. everything was screaming my name. I was imagining how good that cinnamon raisin bread would be with butter, even though I never had it LOL
  • steppingstones
    steppingstones Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Day 2 and doing okay...feel hungry at moment but it is almost dinner time. What I wouldn't give for a Latte! We can do this!:smile:

I weighed on day 1 which was Monday. So that will be my day.
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I think today is Day 11 for me. I'm sooooo over cycle 1 food. The things I'd do for some fresh bread with butter... :sad:

But I'm sticking with it. :wink:
  • CCH410
    CCH410 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I think today is Day 11 for me. I'm sooooo over cycle 1 food. The things I'd do for some fresh bread with butter... :sad:

But I'm sticking with it. :wink:

Way to go, Leslie, for sticking with it! You can do it and you're so close to the end of cycle 1!
  • kaydee210
    kaydee210 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my day 1. I need to space out my meals more. I was really unbearably hungry by 7:30pm. Headache as well. I'm sure today will be better!
  • addicted11
    Options
    Today is day 8! And I am feeling great. I am so proud of everyone for staying positive and focused! This does get easier and just think of the end result of us all being healthier!!! My only problem is Im having a hard time getting to 1200 calories. Im just not hungry.
  • LeslieMartina
    Options
    I think this diet is helping me get better about managing my hunger. Sometimes, since I can't have what I "want" I just let the hunger linger... and I'm learning that I won't die if I don't feed my hunger immediately. Who woulda thunk it?! :laugh:

I am ready for this to be over though. less than a week left!
  • lnoal
    lnoal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9 and I totally agree with Leslie- I'm ready for this cycle to be OVER! I'm tired of stuffing myselft with protein, although I can see what a big difference it makes on my hunger level. I'm dying to add in beans, almonds, brown rice...

But, that being said, I had dropped nearly 7lbs on my day 8 weigh in and I feel much better in my clothes. All of that is just great :-)
    Keep it up everyone!
  • galvodka
    galvodka Posts: 102
    Options
    Today is my day 4 and I'm down 3.5 lbs so far. I am not logging my food because I know I'm below the 1200 calories. I'm finding it harder to plan meals because there is so much I cannot have on cycle 1, but I do feel really really full! The only time I'm hungry is when I first wake up in the morning and when I go to bed at night.

I'm really missing light salad dressing. This fat free salad dressing is awful! I've been doing EVOO and vinegar but it's just not the same!
  • steppingstones
    steppingstones Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Today is day 4. Yesterday was a mistake!!! With some cheats:grumble: But got on scale and had lost 4 1/2 pounds so I am remotivated. Missing Latte and beans. But feeing pretty good. Good luck everyone.
  • LeslieMartina
    Options
    Still at 213 today. :grumble:

I'm hoping I'll see a bid drop. I'm putting the scale away until the end of the cycle. 4 more days!!! At this point, I've come so far that I feel like I may as well finish the cycle.
  • kaydee210
    kaydee210 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Today is my day 4 and I've already lost almost 4 lbs. I'm thrilled. Exploring different menu items will keep me going! I needed a jump start and 17DD seems to be it!
  • galvodka
    galvodka Posts: 102
    Options
    Still at 213 today. :grumble:

I'm hoping I'll see a bid drop. I'm putting the scale away until the end of the cycle. 4 more days!!! At this point, I've come so far that I feel like I may as well finish the cycle.

Putting the scale away for a bit is not a bad idea. Try putting on clothes that are tight/don't fit and use that to measure your loss. I personally find a lot more satisfaction with clothes fitting better than I do with just seeing numbers on a scale.
  • LeslieMartina
    Options
    I actually did wake up and FEEL thinner today :bigsmile: . My waist does seem to be a bit smaller in clothing too. Not a full size or anything, but there's a change.
  • Debbie0828
    Debbie0828 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am finding that I am not hungry and have trouble meeting my calorie minimum of 1200 and many days don't. I will sneak a peak tomorrow and see where I am at. I am on day 9. I know that the weight is sneaking off. :smile:
  • LeslieMartina
    Options
    Welp... I just had my first for real cheat. I was out late and hungry so I had some wings. I tried to just choose the option with the least carbs. :-/

I'm re-upping my groceries tomorrow, so I should be ok moving forward. What are you all eating for snacks? Not the yogurt or fruits... but other small things when you get hungry.
  • Debbie0828
    Options
    I did a sneak peak at my scale this morning, and unofficially (since I don't log my weight unitl Wednesday) I am down 7 pounds! Woop! I am on day 10 officially, but since Monday was a blow out, it is only 9 days of following the plan.
  • Debbie0828
    Options
    Welp... I just had my first for real cheat. I was out late and hungry so I had some wings. I tried to just choose the option with the least carbs. :-/

I'm re-upping my groceries tomorrow, so I should be ok moving forward. What are you all eating for snacks? Not the yogurt or fruits... but other small things when you get hungry.

You could have had worse foods for your cheat (like the Chinese food that I had Monday night for Hubby's B-day) so don't beat yourself up. Today is a new day.

I eat celery sticks and baby carrots for snacks when I am hungry. If that is too boring, dip them in a fat free salad dressing. They are low in calories and carbs. Just don't go overboard.

A friend of mine munches on bell peppers (raw and sliced) but that is not for me.