Dating challenge

Options

Replies

• RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    LMFAO!! I'll let you know on Saturday....

Yeah, seriously. I want to be Bill when I grow up. And, btw...good job on cleaning between jobs. ;) I'm laughing about the no number, but fb comment though.
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    LMFAO!! I'll let you know on Saturday....

Yeah, seriously. I want to be Bill when I grow up. And, btw...good job on cleaning between jobs. ;) I'm laughing about the no number, but fb comment though.

No **** right?? And this was a 34 yr old woman!!! apparently she has had a crush on me and used my bday as an excuse to act on it, and then (before I even ask) says she doesnt want to give me her # but will send me a fb friend request instead. Glad you think that is "off" as well!
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    No **** right?? And this was a 34 yr old woman!!! apparently she has had a crush on me and used my bday as an excuse to act on it, and then (before I even ask) says she doesnt want to give me her # but will send me a fb friend request instead. Glad you think that is "off" as well!

LOL, yeah. I avoid giving out my fb to the crazies. At least most the time. Even then, an "un-friend" is an easy fix. Sounds like this one might not be as crazy if she had a crush for awhile, though. Add her to your black book. Maybe that's your get out of the vanilla fields card. :)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I have the day off today...once I wake up I think I'll try to get a few points at the gym!

Have fun! Tell us how it goes!

Just woke up at 5 pm (I worked overnight). Parking is a nightmare past 5 at the gym...always got tomorrow!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Anna - You dont want to hear it and I hate to say it, but no amount of exercise helps if your feed plan sucks. Look at both and make an honest assessment. Then send me your questions. Oh yeah, it wasnt your perfume it was your tits that got him all aroused!!

I started logging my food again this week sunshine. You are welcome to look at my diary. So far, so good, I know I need to cut out the crap. My problem is sticking to it for a whoooooooooollllllleeeeeeee 3 months!!! (and realistically, 6 months!! :cry: ) :bigsmile:

Perhaps we should have points for food logged under goal - 10 points per day?

And Exercise done per 20 mins?? - 10 points per 20 mins??

TBH I'm more concerned with my diet and fitness than men at the moment........ I know this will change, but I'm making hay :bigsmile:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I'm making hay :bigsmile:

A saying worth adding to my brain. I love it!
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    FPW The Flirtbag's Latest:

2131pts as of 1/5/12

Starting an online dating profile (only valid if you don’t already have one) = 50 points
    >>>>50pts - Sunday – installed KIK on phone
    Initiating an email (or wink) on a dating site = 1 point
    >>>>9pts - Initiating contact on KIK with 9 guys…
    Any conversation on a dating site that makes it to 10 replies back and forth = 5 points
    >>>>15pts – 3 convos so far on KIK have been 10 replies back/forth thus far
    Flirting with someone you fancy = 50 points
    >>>>100pts – 2 of the 3 above I was being a complete flirtbag with … lol
    Flirting with someone you don’t fancy = 10 points
    >>>> 10pts – Monday - with a guy on POF that really isn’t my type. Hmm. Interestingly I can’t figure out why he’s not my type…..
    Telling someone you’re not into them (instead of poofing) = 25 points
    >>>>> 25pts – Monday – guy on POF wrote, but I knew I’d not ever be attracted to the poor guy…
    Attending any social event/function you wouldn’t normally (including dates you would might have previously said no to) = 30 points
    >>>>> 30pts – Tuesday – went on a “re-date” with someone I stopped seeing 7 months ago… even though it would have been easy to say no since he lives 2 hrs away…
    >>>>50pts – Tuesday - being a flirtbag with Mr. 7 Months Ago….
    Asking someone you like out on a date = 50 points
    >>>>50pts – Tuesday – reminding Mr. 7 Months Ago that 2 hours isn’t that far… seeing him again next week or week after….
    >>>>50pts – Wednesday on the drive home, flirted with Mr. Former Marine that called whilst driving, somewhat demanding 3x that the next time he sees me I wear my “cute schoolgirl plaid skirt”… yes, he asked 3x because I was pretty much making him beg. LOL
    Eye contact with a stranger = 1 point
    >>>> Wednesday – dude at Starbucks working the counter
    Smiling at a stranger = 1 point
    >>>> Wednesday – same dude at Starbucks working the counter

So that’s an additional 391 points for the past few days.
    Total as of 1/9/2013: 2,522
  • oualum26
    oualum26 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    So if there's a "Major League division" here, then I would like to be put in the rookie league. =)

But, I have a crazy question for the peeps. I thought I deleted my POF profile, apparently I just hid it (must have clicked a button or something), anyway... this guy messages me last night, and he kind of looks familiar (but is from a town about an hour away from me) so I just chalked it up to I must have seen him on there before.

So, we start exchanging emails (oh, and we hit the 10 mark so that's more points right? haha). Get to find out once he tells me what his profession is that I remember where I know him from... he messaged me about two years ago!!!! He doesn't remember me! I only remembered him cause he works for as a medical examiner. That sticks out. Do I bring up that we've chatted before? We never went out, never made it that far.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    So if there's a "Major League division" here, then I would like to be put in the rookie league. =)

But, I have a crazy question for the peeps. I thought I deleted my POF profile, apparently I just hid it (must have clicked a button or something), anyway... this guy messages me last night, and he kind of looks familiar (but is from a town about an hour away from me) so I just chalked it up to I must have seen him on there before.

So, we start exchanging emails (oh, and we hit the 10 mark so that's more points right? haha). Get to find out once he tells me what his profession is that I remember where I know him from... he messaged me about two years ago!!!! He doesn't remember me! I only remembered him cause he works for as a medical examiner. That sticks out. Do I bring up that we've chatted before? We never went out, never made it that far.

Yes, more points!! And you're league will be determined by your points. Hehehe...I am having fun with this scorekeeping. There's no maniacal laugh emoticon, so just imagine it. :smile:

And, to your question....my opinion: If you're interested, I wouldn't mention that you have talked to him in the past. There may have been some small turnoff that caused you two to the process back then that has changed in the last two years. If you're not interested, I would mention it as a way to get out of talking with him.
  • oualum26
    oualum26 Posts: 128 Member
    Options

And, to your question....my opinion: If you're interested, I wouldn't mention that you have talked to him in the past. There may have been some small turnoff that caused you two to the process back then that has changed in the last two years. If you're not interested, I would mention it as a way to get out of talking with him.

I think we just never met up because our schedules never seemed to meet up. I'm just going to go with the flow of it. Heck me messaged me first so he's the one that showed interest! I just thought it was funny.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I think we just never met up because our schedules never seemed to meet up. I'm just going to go with the flow of it. Heck me messaged me first so he's the one that showed interest! I just thought it was funny.

Great idea. And, good luck!! Keep us posted!! :)
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I am having fun with this scorekeeping. mwahaha.gif

I fixed it.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Wast at 19 points.... yesterdays need to be added.

Eye Contact with a stranger = 1 point (X6) 6
    Smiling at a stranger = 1 point (x6) 6
    Starting a conversation with a stranger in public = 5 points (x3) 15
    Flirting with someone you fancy = 50 (X1) 50

I think that bumps up my total to 96
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

I know JenBit and she's been using some "performance enhancing" techniques.. like a short skirts and push-up bras. It's like playing home run derby against Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire.

Mike this made me laugh so hard my coworker came to see if I was ok......

New additions for my score from esterday night

Any conversation on a dating site that makes it to 10 replies back and forth = 3 different conversations on OKC =15 points

Starting a conversation with a stranger in public = 5 points = Its dangerous to le me loose in the bar lol..2 guys who were friends of a male friend. 2 guys at the bar while ordering drinks and one guy who was amazing at Kareoke =25 ponts
    new total =1207
    How many point do you get for initating a pool game and then whooping the guys *kitten* lol.

Oh I forgot one lol
    Asking for/or giving out your phone number = 20 points x2= last night was busy 1 was a guy watching me play pool (considoring what I was wearing I assumed he enjoyed the view jeans and a very low cut top lol) and the guy I beat at pool lol

So telling someone your not into them instead of just poofing = 2 guys on OKC last night =25x2=50

Ok so I got antsy and went out last night ..dont judge lol....:glasses:

Going to a bar on your own-500
    Eye contact with a stranger =1x10=10- lots of single guys at my bar
    smiling at a stranger-1x10=10- Eye contact is nothing without the smile:bigsmile:
    Starting a conversation-5x5=25- Gotta love it when you go to get a drink and a guy is just standing there all by his lonely :devil:
    Flrting with someone -50x3= 150- big diference between talking and flirting.

New total-1192
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Any conversation on a dating site that makes it to 10 replies back and forth = 5 points x 2 today = 10 points
    Telling someone you’re not into them (instead of poofing) = 25 points x 1

35 points today + 35 so far = 70 total
    But damn it's all online, I never meet anyone in my daily routine :grumble:

Edit to add one more convo with 10 replies (5pts) and gave out my # (20 pts), so my new total is 95.
    So sad compared to the major league. :laugh:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    ▲▲▼▼◄►◄► B A [START]

Did the cheat code work? ....damn, still at 0 points. lol
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    ▲▲▼▼◄►◄► B A [START]

Personally that made me lol so I think you should have some points
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    ▲▲▼▼◄►◄► B A [START]

Are you coming on to me?

Those are points I think.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    ▲▲▼▼◄►◄► B A [START]

Yeah... It's a shame. There should be points allocated for male cheaters too (the Coolidge effect, ya know).
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Totally fell off te ball on this one - sorry!! Not that I haven't been doing some of these things, but I've failed utterly at keeping count. Having a hectic stat to the year!