Friday - Fitness

Options

Replies

• FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure that my fitness this week was not where it should have been. I will kick it in gear and make this week better. My activity has a lot to be desired. I have so many things in and out of the apartment to do. I just need to get off my tush and get it done. I know I will feel better when I do.

Thats my 2 cents anyways

Melanie
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I will workout with at least 1000 calories burns if possible 5 days this week!
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I plan to keep up the 4,000 steps (no decrease nor increase)
    I also plan to learn how to use my new resistance bands.
    The goal is to set up some sort of simple r/b routine M, W & F, starting off simple and easy and adding more and harder as I go.
    Baby steps.
  • fergie2812
    Options
    I'm back in the gym today (only in lunch but half hour is better than nothing!) then going to 30ds at least once at the weekend.
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Didn't work out this week due to work schedule. I should have just sucked it up and gone but I didn't. I will start again tonight and am aiming for at least 5 days in the gym and I want to finish reading "New Rules of Lifting for Women" and start lifting in the next week!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,250 Member
    Options
    I have worked out everyday this week. Mostly walking and a little strength training. I decided to take it easy to make sure my ankle continues to get better. I plan to work out 6 days this week and take Sunday off. That should give me at least 10 miles toward my goal of 30 miles for January. Today it's going to be a Leslie Sansone walking tape.

Everyone is doing great...keep it up!
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    honestly not much ....still feeling sick so i am just going to take it easy this weekend.....last weekend, then the next couple after this one are going to be very busy
  • yolste07
    yolste07 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday,

I can not do any type of exercising until I go back to the doctor's on the 22nd; so I am truly watching what I put in my mouth. Have a great weekend
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I did what I said I was going to do this past week and made up my exercise calendar. Starting Sunday, I'm mixing it up. I'll still do walking but I'm staring C25K on Sunday (should be interesting). I'll let everyone know if I make it through day 1. LOL. I'm also starting the basic body weight strength training program from Nerd Fitness. I really need to start toning up. Congrats to everyone on how well you are all doing. Happy Friday.
  • myluv4lifgros
    myluv4lifgros Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This week I am going to burn at least 1500 calories from exercise. If only there were good exercises that could be done while driving...I could get in about 2 hours a day!
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I've walked 2.75 miles this week, and stationary biked about 5 or so, and done a little weight work. Today I pledge to walk 2.5 to 3 miles, and bike another 5. So far I seem to be working harder and gaining, I'm confused and upset. But hopefully I'll kill it over the weekend, get rid of my 3 lb gain, and lose at least 1 before Monday.
  • jl20whyd
    jl20whyd Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I did dance this past week more days then not. However, I didn't get any other type of exercise in. I could say I will try harder next week, but the dancing is working for me right now :happy: . As I get fitter I hope to have more energy and will exercise more.
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    My fitness is doing 30 day shred everyday and throwing in walking. I want to walk at least 2 miles a day, but 3 is better if I can fit it in. :)
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Low impact for me as well...REALLY hurt my knee yesterday after falling, so I'm just going to do Wii walking for 10 minutes a couple of times a day until my knee is better.
  • zoeysmom08
    zoeysmom08 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My fitness plan for the week is keep doing my workouts everyday or try for everyday. I have been doing the Leslie Walk at Home dvd's, but I also mix in some outside walking, elliptical and stationary bike. I want to add in a step workout at least 2 times this week.

Same for the weekend, no big plans so hoping to stick to my usual routine!
  • fludderbye
    fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    fitness plan-

keep up with 30 day shred, mini challenge thread, & no string attached thread
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Low impact for me as well...REALLY hurt my knee yesterday after falling, so I'm just going to do Wii walking for 10 minutes a couple of times a day until my knee is better.

So sorry you hurt your knee. Hope you feel better soon.
  • hansea47
    hansea47 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My friend and I just began adding "workout buddies" to our list of reasons we're friends. ;) I plan on meeting her for a workout every Thursday, and some Saturdays....maybe Monday or Tuesday nights, too!
  • mrtobias50
    mrtobias50 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    This weekend I plan on doing 10,000 steps each day on my Disney trip. Monday I will be back on the bike and doing 75 minutes each day. I plan to do at least 5000 steps each day during the rest of the week.
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    This past week I started out well, doing some sort of exercise each of the first 3,4 days, the last 3 were not so great, yesterday was a terrible day food wise too. But, feeling so much better today, food back on track and now back to the exercising. Not much planned for the weekend so hope to get in 2 15min, or 1 30 min exercising each day. Also will try to make it over the 5000 steps everyday on my fitbit. Just got it a few days ago and already I am trying to get that darn step badge - lol, hopefully in a month or so I will be hitting the 10000 steps a few days a week at least.

Have a great weekend everyone!