Ah. The hypocrisy of women!

Options
1235»

Replies

• flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    It is kind of a suit of armor that some women wear, some do not need it.
    Yes, I think so actually.

Back to the picture, there are a few funny thing about what the guy says in the image when you think about it...

1 - The guy saying this thing probably assumes he is a "real" man (sounds like a little whiny b*tch to me, but eh maybe I'm wrong!),

2 - The guy saying this can apparently only *notice* women who have "fake hair, nails, lashes, contacts, fake tits, lips, *kitten*, and botox" (i.e. probably less than 10% of the women on a normal day) and is completely oblivious to the rest of the women (probably the huge majority).

3 - The guy has spent no time on his looks ("real man") and introduce himself to a woman who has obviously spent a lot of time perfecting her looks for going out (and thus a woman whose interests - some interests at least - probably revolve around "looks" in general: fashion, make up, hairdressing, ...) because he is attracted to her looks, while I'm sure he could instead find someone who goes along much better with him interest wise (more "real").

4 - He complains women are too shallow because they aren't interested in him, a "real" man with no artifice. He is apparently interested only in women using artifice (or at least notice only these women), thus is shallow and thus isn't a "real man" according to his own definition (It could be valid if he was complaining that "real women" - no artifice - want "fake men" - artificial...).

This picture title should be "The hypocrisy of the rejected, bitter & shallow man" instead.
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    my day to day stuff ( hair and make up) i do for myself and no one else. i wear minimal make up and i color my hair. sometimes i blow it dry straight but for the most part, it's curly ;-) everything about me ( minus hair color) is real!!

that said, i will do certain things for a man ( especially if he asks).
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Why again exactly is it a crime to do something for a man?
    Last time I checked lots of women don't wear thongs, shave/wax their lower regions, buy lingerie and wear high heels for their own comfort and enjoyment alone.
    Sure you can say that you only do those things for yourself (if you do them at all), but there really is no crime in also doing things for the enjoyment or appreciation of others.

As for this "real woman" bs...and debating who is and isn't...
    Do you have female reproductive organs and have you gone through puberty?
    Congratulations, you are a real woman.
    Now define all the rest of it exactly how you want to.

:drinker: :heart:
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    It takes me less time in the morning to get out door than it does my boyfriend, so I'm a no muss, no fuss kinda gal, shower, hair gel, tooth brushed, get dressed, lipstick, out the door... And the last time I checked men like when we look feminine and take time to make ourselves look good, so why you men complaining?
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    It is amazing that a poster with a part of a ventriloquist's act got this much attention
  • slap1225
    slap1225 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    For the record I am not anti- makeup, hair die, high heels, cute colorful or sexy clothing, lingerie or matching panties or bra, fake eye lashes, plastic surgery, doing things for the man or woman, hello kitty, or anything really. I am big on doing what makes you feel good about yourself no matter what that may be. For me if there is someone special in my life hell yes I will make sure they know how highly I think of them... and as for everyone else they don't really matter that much.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    It is amazing that a poster with a part of a ventriloquist's act got this much attention

I'm genuinely shocked. :ohwell:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I am not interested in barbie dolls , so doesn't bother me.

Are you new here? Hey, how you doin'? :wink:

i second this lol

I don't like fake anything. What you see is what u get. i will of course put effort into my appearance but I won't pretend I havve something I don't
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options

I don't like fake anything. What you see is what u get. i will of course put effort into my appearance but I won't pretend I havve something I don't

Smoke and mirrors for me! That's what contacts, push up bras, mascara and heels are for.
  • go_fast
    go_fast Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Honey, you don't need the push up bra.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Honey, you don't need the push up bra.

This never works stop it immediately.

Do what you wanna do ladies, but accept said consequences.

Same for men.

Abandon arbitrary gender roles and live how you wish to live.