Dating challenge

Options

Replies

• 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    for the most part i am not doing anything dating related. however!

i am going to an inaugural ball dance thingy and i plan on going and getting my make up done professionally before i go!
    i did message a guy on match last night with a most forward message about his Ducati!!! I doubt I'll hear back from him, but it was fun sending the message anyway!

that's all i've got :-)
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I am having fun with this scorekeeping. mwahaha.gif

I fixed it.

YES!!!!! That made my day!!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Anna - You dont want to hear it and I hate to say it, but no amount of exercise helps if your feed plan sucks. Look at both and make an honest assessment. Then send me your questions. Oh yeah, it wasnt your perfume it was your tits that got him all aroused!!

I started logging my food again this week sunshine. You are welcome to look at my diary. So far, so good, I know I need to cut out the crap. My problem is sticking to it for a whoooooooooollllllleeeeeeee 3 months!!! (and realistically, 6 months!! :cry: ) :bigsmile:

Perhaps we should have points for food logged under goal - 10 points per day?

And Exercise done per 20 mins?? - 10 points per 20 mins??

TBH I'm more concerned with my diet and fitness than men at the moment........ I know this will change, but I'm making hay :bigsmile:

So where's the fitness/logging points? I probably will never catch up even if I went to a cosplay convention everyday until I died, but I could make an insignificant dent with exercise and diet.
    Some of the online fitness challenges I have been a part of gave points for

-30 mins of exercise, double it if you did 60 or more.
    - drinking at least 8 glasses of water
    -staying under your allowed sodium daily.
    -calorie burns adding up to 3500 or more. over a course of a week.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    Anna - You dont want to hear it and I hate to say it, but no amount of exercise helps if your feed plan sucks. Look at both and make an honest assessment. Then send me your questions. Oh yeah, it wasnt your perfume it was your tits that got him all aroused!!

I started logging my food again this week sunshine. You are welcome to look at my diary. So far, so good, I know I need to cut out the crap. My problem is sticking to it for a whoooooooooollllllleeeeeeee 3 months!!! (and realistically, 6 months!! :cry: ) :bigsmile:

Perhaps we should have points for food logged under goal - 10 points per day?

And Exercise done per 20 mins?? - 10 points per 20 mins??

TBH I'm more concerned with my diet and fitness than men at the moment........ I know this will change, but I'm making hay :bigsmile:

So where's the fitness/logging points? I probably will never catch up even if I went to a cosplay convention everyday until I died, but I could make an insignificant dent with exercise and diet.
    Some of the online fitness challenges I have been a part of gave points for

-30 mins of exercise, double it if you did 60 or more.
    - drinking at least 8 glasses of water
    -staying under your allowed sodium daily.
    -calorie burns adding up to 3500 or more. over a course of a week.

I think we need to start a new thread for that one... ?
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Wast at 19 points.... yesterdays need to be added.

Eye Contact with a stranger = 1 point (X6) 6
    Smiling at a stranger = 1 point (x6) 6
    Starting a conversation with a stranger in public = 5 points (x3) 15
    Flirting with someone you fancy = 50 (X1) 50

I think that bumps up my total to 96

Eye contact with stranger = 1 point (X4) 4
    Smiling at a stranger = 1 point (X4) 4
    Flirting with someone you don't fancy = 10 points (X2) 20
    Flirting with someone you fancy = 50 points (X2) 100

Managed all that while sick. Bluh.

So yesterdays total is 128 which makes my running total 224
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    ▲▲▼▼◄►◄► B A [START]

Did the cheat code work? ....damn, still at 0 points. lol

We'll give you 30 points for that one.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    ▲▲▼▼◄►◄► B A [START]

Did the cheat code work? ....damn, still at 0 points. lol

We'll give you 30 points for that one.

An an extra life.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I asked 2 coworkers if they knew anyone to set me up with...they haven't thought of anyone yet, but do I get the 50 points for embarrassing myself and asking? If so, then I'm at 145.
  • oualum26
    oualum26 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I asked 2 coworkers if they knew anyone to set me up with...they haven't thought of anyone yet, but do I get the 50 points for embarrassing myself and asking? If so, then I'm at 145.

I say you do! It's almost harder asking for the fixup then going on it. I wish I had people to ask to fix me up. The one time I attempted at a fixup it was an epic fail before phone numbers were even exchanged!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

That's BRILLIANT!! I think you should get DOUBLE points!! I've never done that in my life!! Kudos! :flowerforyou:
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    after my last two nights, Im not even gonna keep adding points to my list...but I do want credit for saying NO to one night stands last night and tonight!!
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    OMG!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just now saw Cesar's cheat code. I'm giving you 5 points for style.

PJ - you get points twice because you asked 2 coworkers. :)
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

I confess, I dont understand the cheat code :angry:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

I confess, I dont understand the cheat code :angry:

Its an old school video game cheat code. When you would play the game you would hit those and cheats would happen
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    after my last two nights, Im not even gonna keep adding points to my list...but I do want credit for saying NO to one night stands last night and tonight!!

Crikey Will, where do you hang out where the women are so willing to shag or blow you every night??? :laugh:
  • will010574
    Options
    Anna I hang out in the bowels of hell apparently...

I prefer to think of it that I am just an extremely charming man, thank you!
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

Oh, I know you're very charming and handsome and very sexy, but still..............every night a woman can't wait to get into your speedo's!!!

Perhaps its me, I might fancy a ONS once a decade!! :laugh:
  • will010574
    Options

Oh, I know you're very charming and handsome and very sexy, but still..............every night a woman can't wait to get into your speedo's!!!

Perhaps its me, I might fancy a ONS once a decade!! :laugh:

Well the last two nights it has actually been the same woman....so maybe I dont get points for that??? Not sure how the scoring is working!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    35 points so far + today

Eye contact with a stranger = 1 point x10
    Smiling at a stranger = 1 point x5
    Starting a conversation with a stranger in public = 5 points x3
    Attending any social event/function you wouldn’t normally (including dates you would might have previously said no to) = 30 points x 1

total 95 woo hoo!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Smiled and made eye contact with an old man at the gas station this morning. 2 points for me. Total 4.