Friday - Fitness

Options

Replies

• Carolhn11
    Options
    This week already do 31 hours of hard gym burned 9180 calories untilll today this include, Insanity Class, 30Day Shred already complete 10 days of Level 1, Spinning, Aerobics High Impact, Zumba and Walking Uphill 3.8, =) this weekend routine 2000 cals gym saturday and 30 day shred start II Level tomorrow =):drinker:
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I didn't get my fitness in this week because my husband was home sick. I plan on getting it in next week.
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Low impact for me as well...REALLY hurt my knee yesterday after falling, so I'm just going to do Wii walking for 10 minutes a couple of times a day until my knee is better.

So sorry you hurt your knee. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks! It's not too bad if I'm sitting or standing, but walking hurts! It does feel better this afternoon than it did this morning...so hopefully by Monday I will be healed up. :)
  • uniquesarah
    uniquesarah Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    fitness plan keep doing the wii fit 5 times a week and do my weight excerises
  • Clare0716
    Clare0716 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow it is hot in Florida went for a walk in the park with the dog and the boys. Tomorrow off to the beach will try and walk for a little.
    Good luck to every one
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I've walked 2.75 miles this week, and stationary biked about 5 or so, and done a little weight work. Today I pledge to walk 2.5 to 3 miles, and bike another 5. So far I seem to be working harder and gaining, I'm confused and upset. But hopefully I'll kill it over the weekend, get rid of my 3 lb gain, and lose at least 1 before Monday.

Well only made it 1 mile on the treadmill. But. I made it in 18 minutes. 2 minutes faster than I've done before. :)
  • Michy737
    Michy737 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I got back to the gym this week after being sick for awhile. Still having to keep it low-impact because I am still coughing, but it felt good to get back. Hopefully this week I can step it up next week!!
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    Options
    This week I plan on keeping up with my running and at home workout video's. I plan on working out 6 days with 1 day to rest/recover. If I'm feeling strong enough I might try to add little daily challenges this week in addition to my running and video's.
  • MarielenaC
    MarielenaC Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Get off my *kitten* in general!!! I cant find the energy for much. So I will do wall push ups everyday 2 sets of 15. I will also run wild after my 1 year old. Im working on getting my water in everyday :/ that's a one habit I really want to master :)
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Making it three miles on the treadmill was my goal for this week, and I've reached it!! Don't know how much more I will be able to do this week, my stomach is being bad. :(
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,263 Member
    Options
    I have completed 7 miles walking this week between the treadmill and Leslie Sansone. I need to get in 10 this week on my journey to 30 for January. Two more days to get it in. Sunday is my rest day. Also, I've completed some strength training this week...crunches, bicep curls, squats. Feeling very good.
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    So far this week I did my treadmill twice for 45 mins each time. My knee tends to bother me every time I try to get a regual routine going.. I plan on going to a special shoe store like Fleet Feet in the next couple of weeks. I want to make sure I have some good sneakers to workout in. I'm hoping that will help solve my knee pain. I hoping its just from improper shoes. Plus being overweight.
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Making it three miles on the treadmill was my goal for this week, and I've reached it!! Don't know how much more I will be able to do this week, my stomach is being bad. :(

Congratulations on making your goal! That's awesome!
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Fitness goal for the next week is just to keep on moving. C25K didn't work out so well, my treadmill belt has an occasional hesitation in it. I didn't feel very safe on it during the running/joggin part. So I will just keep doing my Leslie Sansone DVDs and my strength training.
  • IndependentMe
    IndependentMe Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I am pledging 5 days at gym this week, and to start a new class...TRX.
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Fell short on my walking Saturday, Monday and Tuesday but working to get back on track.
    Wednesday I did two resistance band exercises. Will do those today, too.
    Yesterday I got on the treadmill. I went only 1/2 a mile, but it's the most I've walked at one time in more than a year.

My new plan is:
    Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday on the treadmill.
    Monday, Wednesday & Friday using resistance bands.

I don't want to push too hard at either. My goal is to work up slowly rather than push myself to the point where I never want to exercise again--which is how I've always approached exercise in the past.
  • hansea47
    hansea47 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My friend canceled on me last night for our weekly meet-at-the-gym, but I went anyway. We're hopefully going to get together at the gym on Saturday. I had a great week for fitting in workouts, so I hope to keep it up for next week.
  • rinoblast05
    rinoblast05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I made it to the gym for the first time in many years today, and even though I feel sore I'm glad I did it! Most of my exercise so far has been walking the dog (which I'm pretty religious about), but with temps in the single digits for the foreseeable future, I have to go indoors to burn the calories.
  • uniquesarah
    uniquesarah Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    to do 5 times on my wii fit for 30 mins and to use my weights
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    My challenge this week was to burn 2000 calories. I have already done that and still have two more days! Next week I REALLY want to finish my weight lifting book and get that new work out going! Here's to a healthy weekend!