No more Late Night Snacking - January 2013

Options

Replies

• zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    Have been very busy so haven't been logging on, but still sticking with this challenge big time. Thank goodness or my ticker would be in even worse shape than it is. When am I ever going to grow up and start eating responsibly?!:grumble:

Me: 12
    LNS: 0
    :happy:

Enjoy Sunday!! Am hoping to see all my kids in NYC for a Sunday supper.
    Zaza
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    LNS 10* :mad:
    Me 2
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    ME: 13

Didn't get to do my C25K today either. Never got out of the house. Did massive cleaning, and because I was way over calories (but NO LNS'ing)...I did an Intermittent Fast for 24 hours which was grrreat. I start tomorrow FRESH, and WILL get my C25K W2D3 DONE. Drank 16 glasses of water, and now I am tired LOL.

**Mar**, **ZaZa**, and **Karen**, you all ROCK!! This no LNS'ing is definitely a journey of accountability. I love logging in here to cheer everyone one through our challenges and VICTORIES! WTG, everyone...

Keep up the great work, Everyone!!:drinker:
    Deb
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 11 - LNS: 2

I gave up two times and honestly, at least one of them wasn't even worth it. No binging, just put a bit of something in my mouth at the wrong hours. :embarassed: :ohwell:

Almost halfway through! I can't believe it's almost mid Jan already.

Karen, lovely to see you back!
    Deb, :flowerforyou: is all I can say :smile:.
    Everyone, keep up the awesome work! :drinker:
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    I'm still going strong over here!

Me: 13
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I am still here:smile:

I have eaten a little late one evening

So...

Me 13
    LNS 1

Pretty good stats but I have over eaten (sugar as always :noway: ) on a few days, so I aim for a few days of being clean. I hope. That's the plan anyway :flowerforyou:
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Just a quick check in before dinner...
    ME: 11
    LNS: 2

I am tired, but I will be up late tonight practicing what I have learned on the sewing machine.... (Major basics: Never had to take home Economics... Just Industrial Arts. I can build and weld, but I can not sew. I figured I already knew how to cook... why take a boring class like that... When i could take something exciting that let me play with fire and drills and things that could take fingers off.... LOL
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Back on track: Me 13 - LNS:2

Kris, impressive!
    wlhanisch, have fun and take good care :smile:.
    Kate, stay strong - you can do this!
  • debilang
    Options
    ME: 14

Did my C25K W3D1...and didn't check my schedule...after 5 minute warmup, ran 3 minutes straight with 3 minutes rest...3X...a cooled down for 10 minutes. I was *supposed* to 90 seconds run and 90 secs walk alternately...THEN 3 minutes...hehehe...oh well...my legs got a bit tired, and I was deeply breathing...hehehe

Everyone doing great just being here. Dewdrop grrreat to see you. Kris great for continuing to be strong.WTG, everyone...

Keep up the great work, :drinker:
    Deb
  • gmukris
    Options
    Good morning! I was bored last night and wanted to eat, BUT I thought of you all, so it was all good :)

Me: 14
  • karenleona
    Options
    LNS 11
    Me 3*

you guys ROCK!!!
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    ME: 12
    LNS: 3

Tonight I was so far under my calories I decided to eat some cheese and crackers and have a glass of water.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 14 - LNS: 2

Wanda, I don't know about that 1 point to LNS... Unless you had a whole bag of crackers, you haven't lost the point imo. You should know better: if this would demotivate you or make you less careful, than you could see it as a "not totally clean point". But this challenge is about binging or about mindless eating and not about 1 slice of cheese or a glass of milk :smile:.

Karen, back on the wagon, aren't ya? :wink:

Deb, you are one determined lady! Congrats for sticking to the plan and training for the run! Is it really 25K?! :flowerforyou:
  • debilang
    Options
    ME: 15

Whelp...got my cholesterol readings back...and they have been the BEST OVERALL since my heart attack blip in August of 2009. My overall reading was 163 down from 3 month ago at 169. The BEST reading was my HDL which takes AWAY bad cholesterol, and that was 58. The reading was 58 because of my exercise program...C25K. Three months ago my HDL was below the mark at 38. The benchmark is needs to be GREATER than 45. Overall, jumping for joy. I am watching my sodium intake (trying to eat as many meals FRESH). However, my Sis is coming into town tomorrow so we can celebrate her 60th birthday. We will go out to Japanese food...but planning my day for it. I am on Week 3 Day 2 of C25K, and I will do that tomorrow.

**Dewdrop** Your encouragement is AWESOME, thanks soo much. You own dedication here is ALWAYS uplifting! Soo appreciative :flowerforyou:

**wlhanisch** Glad you are still with us. As Dewdrop says though, our forum is for BINGE_ing and MINDLESS eating...and imho it wasn't that for you...you are doing grrreat. Keep up the good work!

**Karen** Keep up your focus. YOU Rock :bigsmile:

**Kris** Glad you thought of us...and didn't indulge! Hope things are well for you :happy:

**Kate**, **Zaza**, **Beeps**, keep on keepin' on :bigsmile: and can't forget my good friend **Mar** :flowerforyou: ...you jumped right back into the THICK of things..and doing AWESOME!! Wtg..

Hope everyone is doing well now that we are over the hump of January. Hope your goals are still intact...cause we can start over anytime...and keep on going. Thanks everyone for being here!

Hugs and Smiles,
    Deb :heart: :drinker:
  • karenleona
    Options
    LNS 11
    me 4*

did much better on tuesday.....probably cause i got to go to the gym and workout on the weights for the first time in nearly 2 months. Also warmed up on the elliptical.....was a bit nervous that it would bother my new knee but only problem was with my feet cause i need new shoes!!

Deb- Fantastic news about your cholesterol. Congrats....your hard work is paying off :flowerforyou:
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 15
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,956 Member
    Options
    never snacked at night even once.....given how much food/alcohol I packed away during daytime hours, this is NOT a surprise!

Me: 14
    LNS: 2
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Still hanging in there, but not being good during the day.:grumble:
    Me: 15
    Zaza
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 16

I'm aiming for 30 in the Me column and 1 on LNS (at the end of the month book club meeting)
  • karenleona
    Options
    LNS 11
    Me 5*

slooooowwlllly......