Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

1/16 THRU 1/22 WEEK 3 WEIGHT LOSS

Replies

• DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 540 Member
    I hate to post this.......Gained 3.5 lbs this week.
    don't beat yourself up....tomorrow is a new day and next week is a new week :heart:
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 540 Member
    gained 3.6 pounds this week due to TOM and all that includes. Oh, well, back on track and hopefully see a big difference at next week's weigh in.

last week's weight: 219
    this week's weight: 222.6
    I'm looking to be up on Tuesday myself....all my "sneak previews" are indicating it :sad:
    but hey we have more weeks we can do better :happy: :wink:
    hang in there :flowerforyou:
  • babyskunkles
    babyskunkles Posts: 86 Member
    Starting Weight: 228
    Last Week: 224
    This Week: 222

2 lbs lost! :bigsmile:
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Starting weight: 220
    Last Week: 209
    This Week: 205

I lost 4 pounds this week! Only five more and I'll be back in the 100s for the first time in six years.
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Last Week: 301
    This Week: 300

Gladly reporting 1 pound loss for this week:bigsmile:
  • karebear22776
    karebear22776 Posts: 92 Member
    After losing 2.5 the first week...and then gaining 1 lb the second week I am down week 3 by 2 lbs...so overall im down 3lbs in 3 weeks.....don't know how you chart that....I'm sure you'll figure it out!
  • chellie47
    chellie47 Posts: 97 Member
    w1 -4
    w2 -1
    w3 0 No loss this week~
  • henryvg2
    henryvg2 Posts: 33 Member
    Gained 1 pound this week. Sorry Guys!
  • RoseyK
    RoseyK Posts: 157 Member
    I stayed the same... had a really rough week last week.... too much stress and emotional eating going on. But I am back and committed to continue on my journey to good health.
  • GSAllumbaugh
    GSAllumbaugh Posts: 70 Member
    Lost 1.4 this week!! It's okay to be very proud of myself right????
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Lost 1.4 this week!! It's okay to be very proud of myself right????

ABSOLUTELY YES!!
  • Scrappymom67
    Scrappymom67 Posts: 15 Member
    Lost 2.0 lbs this week, and am under 200 for the first time in over a year. I vow to NEVER see my weight start with a "2" again!
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Last week 230
    This week 226
    down 4 pounds
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Lost 2.0 lbs this week, and am under 200 for the first time in over a year. I vow to NEVER see my weight start with a "2" again!

Great job...looking forward to that day myself...getting so close but it hasnt slipped below the 2 just yet..hoping for that at next weeks weigh in!! :)
  • GSAllumbaugh
    GSAllumbaugh Posts: 70 Member

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait until I reach that goal. It has been 20 years since I have been in "one-derland" and I am confident I can get there again!!
  • Down 2.8 pounds this week. Makes up for a smaller loss last week.
  • azmiz
    azmiz Posts: 128 Member
    SW 155 lbs
    1/7/13 down 1.2lb
    1/14/13. down 1.2lb
    1/21/13 CW 151.6 down 1lb

Thanks Jlc1974, Dellmech, and entire group. Good luck everyone!
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Last week: 252.4
    This week: 251.1
    1.2 lbs lost
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    The theme of my week was "Craptastic" Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. Funerals, dead cars, electrical/internet issues with the office. So I ate my way through it. Not a great idea. Since this week my grandmother is going into hospice care and they aren't sure she's going to make it very long at all. So, I guess life keeps sucking, might as well lose weight and be skinny with a crappy week instead of fat and having a crappy week!!!

I gained 2lbs this week. ;(
  • AsianPinoy
    AsianPinoy Posts: 29 Member
    Last week 267 lbs
    Today 266 lbs