How tall are you?

Options

Replies

• staceyhotmama
    staceyhotmama Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet 11.5. I don't wear heals often but it's fun when I do because I tower over everyone!
  • kansaspeach
    kansaspeach Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and when I'm out and about (and not in uniform), I'm usually in 4" - 5.5" heels. My hubby is 6'5 so I forget that we are Jolly Green Giants, til I go out with my friends and tower over everyone. LOL :laugh: Nice to meet other tall ladies! :wink:
  • sara_mclaughlin
    Options
    I am 6 feet tall! Just now at 28 years old I have stopped getting comments about it :)
  • Kateee412
    Kateee412 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I like to say I'm 5'12 :D But yeah pretty damn tall. I can't say I'm fond of it though. Everyone tells me to embrace it all the time, but it sucks when you're always towering over everyone, even men!
  • sara_mclaughlin
    Options
    Guys usually exaggarate at least an inch or two! I promise- my husbands best friend claims he is 5'10 and he is clearly NOT!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    5'9".
    As a teen, when I'd get angry at my mom, I'd put her bowls up in the top of the cabinets because she's only 5'4".
  • susanb305
    susanb305 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9"
  • alabamaemma
    alabamaemma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    6'0" Love being tall!
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    5'11''.
  • christinlynn09
    Options
    5'9
  • labeachgirl
    labeachgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11"
  • tracilahart
    Options
    5'10" and addicted to high heels.... Why is it that all of the tall guys go for short women?! What a waste of 6'4". :-)
  • nikarjc
    nikarjc Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im 5'9" and wear heels everytime I dress up... Its hilarious cause when I go out with my best friend whichis 5'3" and wears heels also... I tower over her and it looks quite hilarious!! Doesnt stop me!! To the lady with a 5'5.5" husband omg I coukd never do that I have to date a man 6'2" or taller so he's still taller when I wear heels... You go girl!!
  • IokiOcto
    IokiOcto Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    5'10''
  • omalichand
    omalichand Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 11 and it feels like I am so tall becos down here in Nigeria, there are so many petite women. It feels cool as hubby is 6' 5" so I dont feel so short around him. The height also helps me carry the weight well.
  • terijoestoes
    terijoestoes Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    5'10" and I use to wear heels. The taller the better but now my knees are shot so now I am back to flats.
  • terijoestoes
    terijoestoes Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I like to say I'm 5'12 :D But yeah pretty damn tall. I can't say I'm fond of it though. Everyone tells me to embrace it all the time, but it sucks when you're always towering over everyone, even men!

You need an attitude adjustment!!! Being tall is the best. Ask yourself. Are men really worth the time to spend time feeling uncomfortable around. Don't mean to sound like a man hater. Been happily married for 43 yrs. But in general most men are not worth the effort.
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    6'1 and we have to wear heels in our office or we get sent home. Never wore heels before I started working at my job, but i love them now! Nobody messes with me ;)
  • wellylass89
    wellylass89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 10 and another girl who loves my heels and go well over 6 foot. :) xx
  • skykitten
    Options
    I'm 5' 9'' and a bit...my identical twin sister is 5' 10'' and a bit. People tend to notice us walking down the street.

And yup, we wear heels. My boyfriend is shorter than me even when when I'm in bare feet so sod it, might as well throw on the Louboutins and style it out I reckon. :-)