Options
    Me - 8.
    Binge - 13.
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth 19
    Binge 2

Haven't logged either binge, but I am proud I am at 2 for the month (thus far). I have come a long way in the last 6 months!
  • totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Jan 21

Lisa -- 11
    Binge -- 10
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    1-21-13
    Jul: 17
    Binge: 4 (1/11, 1/18, 1/20, 1/21)

That is it for the month.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    1/21/12

Rachael - 20
    The Binge - 1 (1/20)

Unfortunately I broke my no-binge streak yesterday. However I did very well today and feel good about doing well in the days ahead.
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    away with family for the last 4 days...i wouldn't say that i binged at all, but i did eat quite a bit more than usual, including foods that i would regularly not eat...don't really know how to count this, but i didn't feel out of control...that's a plus
  • peanutbutterrunner
    Options
    Michelle - 21
    Binge - 0
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    January 2013

December 2012: 19/12

Terry - 14
    The Binge - 7

Logging days - 9 / 31
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    January 21

Me - 21
    Binge - 0

Log it all: 21
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    January 2013:

Mollie - 15

The Binge 6 (5th, 6th, 13th, 17th,19th, 21st)

Log it all: 20 / 31 (skipped - 1/17) :grumble: :blushing:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Elizabeth 19
    Binge 2

Haven't logged either binge, but I am proud I am at 2 for the month (thus far). I have come a long way in the last 6 months!
    Yes you have dear!! Good attitude too!! Keep up the good work and keep that positive attitude too!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    January 20 2013

Colleen - 14
    The Binge- 6
    Days finished logging- 16

Yesterday was so unnecessary....there were the same circumstances that cause me to binge over and over again. I just have to learn from them.
    Realizing why is half the battle Colleen!! Keep up the good work!
  • SelfHelpJunky
    SelfHelpJunky Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    January 20 2013

Colleen - 14
    The Binge- 6
    Days finished logging- 16

Yesterday was so unnecessary....there were the same circumstances that cause me to binge over and over again. I just have to learn from them.
    Realizing why is half the battle Colleen!! Keep up the good work!

Thanks!! I just have to keep pressing on. I am making some changes to save time and make my life a little less stressful, and that has been helping tremendously.

January 21 2013

Colleen - 14
    The Binge- 7
    Days finished logging- 17

The eating BEHAVIOR wasn't too out of control yesterday, just large and very calorically dense meals. But there's really no excuse for being 1100 calories over a half-pound per week weight loss goal. So I gotta log it as a binge to keep myself accountable. However, I am proud to say I finished my journal to the best of my ability!!!

Wishing everyone a great week! :flowerforyou:
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth 19
    Binge 2

You go girl!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    January 22th, 2013.

Me: 14

The Binge: 8 (1/2,1/3,1/4, 1/10,1/11, 1/12, 1/16, 1/17)

Everyone here is doing amazing!! I haven't been stopping to reply to people often, but I've read the posts. So proud of you all! =)

Just thought I'd share this... I really liked it... I know this is a topic post for the binge vs us challenge so I hope you don't mind when I post long replies with off topic things... haha.

Declaration of Self Esteem:
    “I am Me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me. Everything that comes out of me is authentically mine, because I alone chose it — I own everything about me: my body, my feelings, my mouth, my voice, all my actions, whether they be to others or myself. I own my dreams, my hopes, my fears. I own my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes.

I know there are aspects about myself that puzzle me, and other aspects that I do not know — but as long as I am good and loving to myself, I can courageously and hopefully look for solutions to the puzzles and ways to make me a better me.

However I look and sound, whatever I say and do, and whatever I think and feel at a given moment in time is authentically me. If later some parts of how I looked, sounded, thought, and felt turn out to be unfitting, I can discard that which is unfitting, keep the rest, and invent something new for that which I discarded. I can see, hear, feel, think, say, and do.

I have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive, and to make sense and order out of the world of people and things outside of me.

I own me, and therefore, I can engineer me. I am me, and I am Okay.”
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    me-5
    binge-1

Going for 6 today!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Me - 9.
    Binge - 13.
  • ObtainingBalance