Options
1234568»

Replies

• debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    ME: 30
    LNS: 0

It is GRREAT to see new Members who join our group...PLEASE feel free to introduce yourselves...we are a BUNCH of friendly folk who also want to get to know you :smile:

I personally was HUNGRY this evening...and what made me NOT give in to LNS was that fact that HAVE such a PERFECT record. All my calories came from Lunch. It was scrumptious with a bit of dessert that I allowed myself. I wasn't hungry at dinnertime...so I didn't eat...and had to leave for a meeting anyway. I came in after 8:30pm...and my cut off is 8pm...soooo I prepared a HOT cup of TEA...Although it satisfied me, I continued to be HUNGRY...and ALL I could think of was food...LOL...I did not succumb however, and just want to thank ALL my Pals for my being ACCOUNTABLE.

It is late...and I am heading for bed. Everyone has really done a grrreat job of ALSO being accountabile. Proud of you all. This *is* lifelong commitment. All I know is that when I stopped LNS...my weight did not rise...lol...soooo that is why I appreciate being hungry at bed, like Mar...but tonight was just a bit more difficult.

WTG everyone...ONE MORE DAY in JANUARY...Have a WONDERFUL Thursday!!

Keep up the focus!
    Deb:heart::drinker:
    [/quote]
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I just found this group and so need this! Are you continuing the challenge in February ? If so, I'm in!

Yes, by all means, totalhealth!

ME: 25 - LNS: 5 and just one more night to go!

Everyone's been doing great this month! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 28
    LNS: 2

It's my birthday and I'll be going out this evening and enjoying!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,959 Member
    Options
    Me: 25
    LNS: 5

Happy Birthday, gmukris - go enjoy every single second!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    LNS: 2

It's my birthday and I'll be going out this evening and enjoying!

happy birthday!! have fun
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    LNS 15
    me 14*

determined to finish the month even. Did not have anything last evening or during the night when i noticed i was hungry
  • marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Last day of the month and I failed miserably!!! Had a heck of a day and got too hungry with no willpower. Ate ALL DAY LONG!!! and after dinner. OH WELL...really no guilt...just a quick DARN and I'll be back at it. Hope you all did better than me :)

LNS: 6
    Me: all the other days!!!!

Happy End of January
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Not so good: ate dinner later last night (got home later than usual again).
    Good: I started the new thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/876202-no-more-late-night-snacking-feb-2013

Please post your comments, tips, commitments, progress. :)

Here's to February :drinker: (filled with water)
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    I am proud of my 4 week streak in January! Now the party is over and it's back to business. See everyone in the February thread!

LNS: 3
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,959 Member
    Options
    Me: 26
    LNS: 5

There's room for improvement in February, but I'm satisfied with my January performance!

See you on the February board!