Single Peeps Pairings (Be the Matchmaker!)

Options

Replies

• Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    This thread has taken another surreal turn...

--P
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

--P

Hey, you are the one that didn't show up for your naked mud wrestling appointment. What did you think was going to happen?
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    LOL, Poncho and Patrick, if you guys fight over this chick can you at least do it naked? In mud?

Oh *kitten*, does this implicate me for flirting with you! Poncho, your girl isn't gonna come on here and get crazy at me will she?

She's very artsy... I can sleep with anyone I want as long as she can paint the scene.

Alright, I'll get the mud and camera, you guys start taking off your clothes and stretch out.

I think there was a miscommunication here... my computer antenna must be acting up again.

You're backing out NOW?! What am I supposed to do with all this mud?

*siiiigh* Alright Jen, looks like you and I are going to fill in for these slackers.

Oh goodie mud wrestling... LOL we may be on even ground here Kits ...I have partial mobility in my leg cause of the brace but I've been wrestling with guys for years (and not like that boys) so I think I can take you whose got the camera

Sure, I just won't tell about the jiu jitsu classes :devil:

I need a robe for this.

LOL I did Tae Kwan Do this could be fun I aven't been mud wrestling since that dare at that party one night lol
  • jenbit
    Options

--P

Hey, you are the one that didn't show up for your naked mud wrestling appointment. What did you think was going to happen?

Really right now everyone will be entertained lol
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    LOL, Poncho and Patrick, if you guys fight over this chick can you at least do it naked? In mud?

Oh *kitten*, does this implicate me for flirting with you! Poncho, your girl isn't gonna come on here and get crazy at me will she?

She's very artsy... I can sleep with anyone I want as long as she can paint the scene.

Alright, I'll get the mud and camera, you guys start taking off your clothes and stretch out.

I think there was a miscommunication here... my computer antenna must be acting up again.

*siiiigh* Alright Jen, looks like you and I are going to fill in for these slackers.

Oh goodie mud wrestling... LOL we may be on even ground here Kits ...I have partial mobility in my leg cause of the brace but I've been wrestling with guys for years (and not like that boys) so I think I can take you whose got the camera

I need a robe for this.

LOL I did Tae Kwan Do this could be fun I aven't been mud wrestling since that dare at that party one night lol

I wonder if the_irons wife will be my date to the mud wrestling match?
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I need a robe for this.

I wonder if the_irons wife will be my date to the mud wrestling match?

If so, it's your job to restrain her. We can't be held accountable for if she loses it because you're looking at other ladies.
  • poncho33
    Options
    If so, it's your job to restrain her. We can't be held accountable for if she loses it because you're looking at other ladies.

I'll wear sunglasses... I don't think anyone can restrain her.
  • jenbit
    Options

Duc tape and chlorform
  • poncho33
    Options

Duc tape and chlorform

Oh is that what happened to the Iron?
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

Duc tape and chlorform

No... it was Ether.... That's why she wears the ears... She's the Ether Bunny...
  • jenbit
    Options

Duc tape and chlorform

No... it was Ether.... That's why she wears the ears... She's the Ether Bunny...

lol Snorting coffee through my nose is baaaaadddddd Thanks run
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

Duc tape and chlorform

Why are you drinking coffee? Get back in the mud!!! :)
  • jenbit
    Options

Duc tape and chlorform

Why are you drinking coffee? Get back in the mud!!! :)

Trying to clear the fogginess from the vicodin out of my head before I get to play in the mud
  • CrowdStoppa
    Options
    * Removed by mod *
  • poncho33
    Options
    I'm challenging Praha and Poncho to an arm wrestling contest for her. She's cute (but still a little crazy)!!

You wouldn't hit that?? She's trashy hot, and has aggression to be worked out!

I'd totally date this chick. Cute and crazy is an incredible combination in the bedroom! Though I don't think I'd trust her around sharp objects.

Mike help me out here a lil why don't ya?

Yes I posted my pics and they are REAL!

I am not trashy at all never have been never will be so kiss my *kitten*.

My husband blatantly lied about getting divorced and lied to all of you about everything even the eating right and working out so yeah Im gonna put him on blast. I can't get away with a mutual friend saying they send love my way but he can pair himself with other women, talk about shaving his pubes, getting/giving good ****ings, etc etc. He has done this since I have known him.

Preying on people for attention pretending to be someone else is just wrong and I really don't care who agrees or not. I do not need the acceptance of others to be happy in life or with myself so talk all the trash you would like and I will still be laughing wearing a **** eating grin on my face.

For those women running their mouths I bet you would have a problem if you cared about someone and tried to help them but were constantly finding yourself being betrayed because of the other persons insecurities.

You won't bring me down, ever!

Do you want to go to a mud wrestling match with me??
  • jenbit
    Options
    I'm challenging Praha and Poncho to an arm wrestling contest for her. She's cute (but still a little crazy)!!

You wouldn't hit that?? She's trashy hot, and has aggression to be worked out!

I'd totally date this chick. Cute and crazy is an incredible combination in the bedroom! Though I don't think I'd trust her around sharp objects.

Mike help me out here a lil why don't ya?

Yes I posted my pics and they are REAL!

I am not trashy at all never have been never will be so kiss my *kitten*.

My husband blatantly lied about getting divorced and lied to all of you about everything even the eating right and working out so yeah Im gonna put him on blast. I can't get away with a mutual friend saying they send love my way but he can pair himself with other women, talk about shaving his pubes, getting/giving good ****ings, etc etc. He has done this since I have known him.

Preying on people for attention pretending to be someone else is just wrong and I really don't care who agrees or not. I do not need the acceptance of others to be happy in life or with myself so talk all the trash you would like and I will still be laughing wearing a **** eating grin on my face.

For those women running their mouths I bet you would have a problem if you cared about someone and tried to help them but were constantly finding yourself being betrayed because of the other persons insecurities.

You won't bring me down, ever!

Do you want to go to a mud wrestling match with me??

Kinda proves my point
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome! Like possibly my favorite in a very long time.
  • CrowdStoppa
    Options
    LOL wow I take a couple of vicodin and go into sleep mood and people do this ,,,,

The correct answer is B privately ... Second of all has anyone actaully heard from the Iron before he gets judged...... Someone said this girl is his ex which if true makes her well, I'll be nice

Also The Iron has never been anything but nice and not flirty at all beyond telling us all that he is 6'7.....We only have her word thus far and if he did deactivate it maybe because she is his an ex well you've seen the above.

I have no reason to make any of this up! Seriously people I have a life and also am fighting a chronic case of lyme disease that for over 12 yrs has been slowly attacking my health so trust me I have much more serious things I would rather spend my time on.

He got busted with the old account so he changed to the new one being sneaky as hell. I am 100% still married to him.....yes unhappily. I have withheld alot of things about The_Iron that I did not find necessary to bring up here but wth i might as well open your eyes a bit.

He deleted the account to try and hide the messages and posts he has made because he knows he is wrong and guilty. Why do you think it was kept as a private account and he didn't have real pictures of himself on here?

He is not nice but FAKE and has absolutely no friends and has run off practically all of mine. My mother actually said she has never seen a better liar than him.

You all think he has good advice and funny etc yet around people he is very standoffish and rude a very unfriendly and negative person all the way around in real life to everyone that comes around him. He claims many things yet hasn't worked out in over a year, eats horribly, drinks alcohol until he cannot control himself ending in him acting very physically abusive and with his size of 350# or more and height is deadly to the average person not to mention a child. He pushes his size around to intimidate people yet when my friends have confronted him he hides from any physical confrontation with a man even much smaller men.

He has serious issues that he has carried his entire life starting with being named a girl name then suffering from certain awkward physical traits and an extreme weight problem leading to him being teased all through school. It took him until he was 18 to get a girlfriend. She cheated on him and that is when he admittingly decided no woman was going to hurt him again.

I was the first person he could be open to and even naked in front of without hesitation never being judged on appearance but sadly I quickly found he wasn't good on the inside either. Yet I have only been rewarded with lies, cheating, abuse of all kinds, etc etc.

Im made to feel bad for being attractive and proud of myself for anything I do. His friends and even his brother cannot be comfortable around him and enjoy a good time due to his jealousy. He claims to people he will stay with me forever due to my looks and ignores all the good inside me and faults me for being friendly, caring and outgoing.

I am stupid for putting up with this for 9yrs yes but at least I know I have been an idiot and will work toward a positive outcome and help as much as I can to get his mental issues help esp. because we have a daughter together.

So if you want to keep on taking up for some jerk who is a stranger to you then by all means continue but at least I can say that I did what I felt best and exposed the truth.

I can prove every single thing I have claimed and have 100 people that will testify to my words so believe me or don't. You are not my problem. My safety and the safety of my daughter are my problem.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    So, I felt bad for you at first. But, now I'm really confused....

You got your husband to deactivate his account.. And, here you are posting pics, collecting friends and posting in the forums. You're even in the fun "What's sexy about ..." posts..... So, tell me what makes it ok for you to do it, but not him?
  • poncho33
    Options
    I can prove every single thing I have claimed and have 100 people that will testify to my words so believe me or don't.

I don't think anyone here would have an issue with you proving these claims or bringing in more people like you to testify :happy: :happy: