Summer Weight Loss Challenge

Options

Replies

• Nette0309
    Options
    We love you too Yana you are awesome, a great motivator and a fabulous team leader.
    Thank you for bringing us all together. :flowerforyou:

Couldn't agree more !
  • Yana150
    Yana150 Posts: 226
    Options
    Welcome new ladies!!! We now have with us Mightyafrodyt (Kim), Purplecharm, mommymathis18 (Joanne), and msmajor2012! Thanks for joining us ladies! I wish you all good health and a great weight loss journey! :)
  • Yana150
    Options
    We love you too Yana you are awesome, a great motivator and a fabulous team leader.
    Thank you for bringing us all together. :flowerforyou:

Couldn't agree more !

Thank you so much! :) You all are so wonderful! :)
  • Yana150
    Options
    I'll be back to working out tonight after taking 2 days off. My body wasn't very excited about me doing Cardio Axe and Turbo Jam back to back. :) I love that I'm looking forward to exercising tonight.
  • Nette0309
    Options
    I'll be back to working out tonight after taking 2 days off. My body wasn't very excited about me doing Cardio Axe and Turbo Jam back to back. :) I love that I'm looking forward to exercising tonight.

Hey girl!! I agree it's really exciting, seeing progress in our physical abilities! I keep saying ima run a 5K no matter how long it takes me to train!
  • Nette0309
    Options
    Welcome new ladies!!! We now have with us Mightyafrodyt (Kim), Purplecharm, mommymathis18 (Joanne), and msmajor2012! Thanks for joining us ladies! I wish you all good health and a great weight loss journey! :)

Welcome Chica's !
  • brownmara
    brownmara Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    SW: 302 (1/23/13)
    299.6 (1/26/13); 2.4 lbs. eliminated (mid-week weigh-in)
    298.1 (1/29/13); 1.5 lbs. Gone!
    CW:296.1 (2/05/13); 2 lbs. Gone!
    NSV today, I increased my Cardio duration!

GW: 252

NSV 1) Stay focused, 2) increase Cardio duration, 3) Drop 2 clothing sizes, 4) Have Active Rest Days
  • CJAlade
    Options
    I'm All In!!!!

SW:151
    CW:151
    GW: 135

Non-Scale Goals:
    1) Reverse diagnosis of Stage 1 Hypertension without medication
    2) Have my wedding dress altered 2 sizes smaller (by 07/27/13) & wear a bikini on honeymoon
    3) Have a flat stomach @ least one year before hubby & I start a family!! Gotta be able to bounce back as a HOT MAMA!!!
  • SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies,

Weighed in early because i'm away from tonight and no scale access and will be eating what I want because it's my birthday Friday yes i'm 16 again :laugh:
    I will face the damage on Monday which I suspect will be 2lbs or so but i'm cool with that.
    So here goes.

CSW 226
    CW- 217
    CGW 170
    Total loss 9 lbs

This is the lowest weight I've ever been since being on Mfp and since I can remember so i'm really pleased.
    Have a wonderful day family xxx
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,259 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies,

Weighed in early because i'm away from tonight and no scale access and will be eating what I want because it's my birthday Friday yes i'm 16 again :laugh:
    I will face the damage on Monday which I suspect will be 2lbs or so but i'm cool with that.
    So here goes.

CSW 226
    CW- 217
    CGW 170
    Total loss 9 lbs

This is the lowest weight I've ever been since being on Mfp and since I can remember so i'm really pleased.

SereneRose you're doing great...Congrats on your lowest MFP weight! You have a wonderful birthday weekend. Don't worry about anything except having a great time! After all you only turn 16 once:wink::drinker:
  • klb1002
    Options
    Hey ladies,

So here goes.

CSW 226
    CW- 217
    CGW 170
    Total loss 9 lbs

That's wonderful that you can report your lowest weight since being on MFP. Awesome!! Enjoy your birthday and blessings for many more!! :flowerforyou:
  • Yana150
    Options

Hey girl!! I agree it's really exciting, seeing progress in our physical abilities! I keep saying ima run a 5K no matter how long it takes me to train!

Me, too! I really want to do the color run and the zombie run. Those themed 5k's look so fun!
  • Yana150
    Options
    Welcome CJAlade!!! Thank you so much for joining. I wish you continued good health and a wonderfully successful weight loss challenge with us. :flowerforyou:

Congrats on you weight loss, Serene, and have a fantastic birthday! Oh, to be 16 again...and again...and again! :laugh:
  • Regina4z
    Regina4z Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I hope it's not too late for me to join the challenge. This will definitely be an added motivation for me!

SW: 185
    CW: 185
    GW: 155

Goals:
    1. Give up sweet beverages as a daily habit.
    2. Make it through a fitness class without stopping or having to do the modified version of the exercises
    3. Run a 12-minute mile (been trying to reach this goal since failing my high school presidential fitness challenge :smile: )
  • Yana150
    Options
    I hope it's not too late for me to join the challenge. This will definitely be an added motivation for me!

SW: 185
    CW: 185
    GW: 155

Goals:
    1. Give up sweet beverages as a daily habit.
    2. Make it through a fitness class without stopping or having to do the modified version of the exercises
    3. Run a 12-minute mile (been trying to reach this goal since failing my high school presidential fitness challenge :smile: )

Welcome, Regina!! It's definitely not too late for you to join us! Welcome to the challenge! Make yourself at home! :)
  • Nette0309
    Options

Me, too! I really want to do the color run and the zombie run. Those themed 5k's look so fun!

Oh are you training, I'm doing the Couch to 5K program, you can get info at :

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

The program has you ready to run a 5K in 9 weeks but I am taking as long as I need to move through the weeks, and I 'm doing it on a treadmill, so ideally by spring I will be able to transition to out doors
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Down .60 this week! Come on ONEderland!!!

SW:209.8 CW: 204.8 GW: 175
  • Exqitblkprl
    Exqitblkprl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    OHHH, I'M SO IN ON THIS...

SW: 249.5 LBS.
    CW: 224 LBS.
    GW: 180 LBS.

NSV's are:

1. Maintain my wake up time of 5am
    2. Get my exercise routine done by 6:30am
    3. Build up from 3 days to 6 days per week of exercising
    4. Incorporate weights for strength & toning
    5. By a new fit 2 sizes smaller (to start) & make it visible at all times as added motivation
    5. Stay focued and determined

My journey began 4 years ago when I weighed 287lbs. I have yo-yoed up and down for a couple of years. This year will be different. No more yo-yoing. This is the REAL DEAL. I intend to reach my goal weight by July 2013 when my sister comes for her yearly visit from California. Oh! it is so on!!! Thank you for starting this challenge...Yana....Yay!
  • Nessap08
    Nessap08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I hope it's not too late for me. I'm always on MFP but never participate, I just joined this group and would love to take part in this challenge so

SW: 259
    CW: 250
    GW By summer: 210

NSV's

1.) fit in the size 19 junior jeans that I bought knowing good and well it didn't fit
    2.) get through one of my brother's girlfriend workout without complaining
    3.) incorporate more strength training and drink more water
  • Chanti1620
    Chanti1620 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This sounds Like Fun, i have a family reunion in july so this would be a good push
    Lets do this!

SW:: 286
    CW: 286
    GW: 250

1) Drink at least 4 bottles of water a day
    2) work out 4x a week
    3) reduce the amount of rice i have in my diet (i love rice =( )