GW: 160.0

Non-scale victories I would like to experience before June 21, 2013
    1. Early Morning Workouts
    2. Do 30 Day Shred
    3. Complete P90X or Insanity
  • HelloBeautiful365
    HelloBeautiful365 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Just doing my update. I am down to by 1.4. I weigh every Monday morning.

Anyone have a new dish to suggest? That's one of my goals (see #3) and I'm kind of bored with my food right now.

Original post:

SW: 224.6
    CW: 221.2
    GW: 180.0

Non-scale victories I would like to experience before June 21, 2013
    1. Get through the Turbo Fire program
    2. Workout at least 5 days a week
    3. Try a new dish/prepare a healty dish once a week.
  • Yana150
    Yana150 Posts: 226
    Options
    Welcome to AshleyHIll19, our newest challenger! :) Jump right in Ashley, we're happy to have you!

Congrats on the losses Karen and BravoMe!!! Wonderful work, ladies! :)
  • thickmadame80
    thickmadame80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am in. I have been on my journey since 11/1/2012 and was down to 35 lbs lost then my birthday weekend came 1/21/13 and gained 2.6 lbs, but I have already lost 1.6 lbs since Monday so I will have it off by Sun then some I hope.
  • em_c_r
    em_c_r Posts: 23
    Options
    I've done so bad the past few days. Lots of junk food and sitting around. My son is very challenging and he was extra difficult the past few days. All I wanted to do was put him in his room while I ate chocolate and any other junk in the house. BUT, today is a new day! I've already done a bunch of house cleaning and showered. I'm going to have salad for lunch and then do a workout video this afternoon. Today will be different and so will tomorrow and the next day and so on!

On a good note, I need to find my belt because my pants have started falling down!
  • Yana150
    Options
    Welcome thickmadame80! Wishing you much luck on your summer slim down goals! :)

Great NSV EM! I hope you find that belt!! :)
  • brownmara
    brownmara Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    SW: 302 (1/23/13)
    GW: 252

NSV 1) Stay focused, 2) increase Cardio duration, 3) Drop 2 clothing sizes, 4) Have Active Rest Days
  • Yana150
    Options
    Welcome to Ms. Brownmara! Our newest challenge memeber! :) I love your fourth goal of having active rest days. I think I need to incorporate that. I wish you a safe and fun weight loss journey with us! Please jump in and join us!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,269 Member
    Options
    I had a great NSV on Sunday. My family met at my niece's house for the Falcons game...ugh!!! But anyway, my oldest sister hugged me when she arrived and said you're looking good...so small. How much weight have you loss? I was really surprised because I really haven't loss that much. It made me feel really good. Maybe I'm doing something right!

Thanks to everyone for the support. It really keeps me on track. This summer challenge group rocks!
  • Yana150
    Options
    Karen, you are doing something right! Girl, no need to guess! ;)
  • SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Karen, you are doing something right! Girl, no need to guess! ;)
    Hear, hear!
    I agree, well done! :happy:
  • Phany04
    Phany04 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join the challenge.

Sw: {01/24 } 260.4
    gw: 220

Non scale victory before June 21:
    1- drink at least 64 oz of water everyday
    2- join a gym and attent classes
    3- educate myself about proper nutrition
  • Nette0309
    Nette0309 Posts: 106
    Options
    Hey ladies,

I' I just wanted to check in with ya'll been super busy, hope you all are doing well. My week ends on Sun and so far I have accomplished 2 challenging Cardio w/o. I did Slim in Six Start It Up today and my walk/run earlier in my week. I actually only planned for one challenging w/o so I'm pleased with my efforts so far ! I have completed 1/3 strength training w/o for my goal for the week on the Bowflex. I plan on getting on our Bowflex again tomorrow and doing Pilates on Sat to meet my goal. I like to do a Pilates session weekly, different form of strength training. Helps with flexibility and Core. Although, I am really tired from not sleeping well, I feel great over all.

I gotta get a plan for the weekend, gonna think on this...

What are you guys doing this weekend, to stay on track ??
  • Nette0309
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join the challenge.

Sw: {01/24 } 260.4
    gw: 220

Non scale victory before June 21:
    1- drink at least 64 oz of water everyday
    2- join a gym and attent classes
    3- educate myself about proper nutrition

Welcome Phanny !
  • Nette0309
    Options
    I'm in!
    SW: 302 (1/23/13)
    GW: 252

NSV 1) Stay focused, 2) increase Cardio duration, 3) Drop 2 clothing sizes, 4) Have Active Rest Days

I like your NSV Have an Active Rest Day, something for me to think about and try to incorporate some things... good idea
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Im down another 1.8lbs since Monday!
    And I finished day 4 of insanity today. Totally insane..but i know the results will be worth it.
  • Nette0309
    Options
    Im down another 1.8lbs since Monday!
    And I finished day 4 of insanity today. Totally insane..but i know the results will be worth it.

Good Job !!! Congratso on your loss keep up the good work, I heard insanity was crazy, you def get results, keep going !
  • soosweet1920
    soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awww I want in! I am really trying to have the body I have never had for this summer...been the big girl all my life :(.

SW: 286
    CW(1/25): 240
    GW: Under 200

NSVs:

1. Stick to insanity to see if my body will really change (Started Yesterday)
    2. Run a 5K in April with my Best Friend
    3. Get in a size 12 comfortably
    4. For once stick to something...I have gotten as low as 225 and over the holidays let myself go. No more yo yoing
    5. Go on vacation somewhere hot and feel great about my accomplishments!!
  • Yana150
    Options
    Welcome Phanny04 and Soosweet12 to the summer weight loss challenge! You ladies are welcome to jump right in posting about any and all things related to your personal challenge. Thanks for joining!

Ravenrxx - great loss lady! :) Get it!
  • Yana150
    Options
    Ladies, I just picked up Oxygen Magazine for Feb. last night, and in it they have a great body transformation series. It's called "Build Your Best Body" and is a three month series of training and nutrition tips that change each month.

This 12 week program, and can be started any time and change every month. The moves in this month's portion are both gym and home gym friendly, and the nutrition tips are pretty doable, nothing outrageous. If you'd like to check it out, the name of the article is "Trim Inches All Over" from the February 2013 issue. Check it out at: oxygenmag.com