I would like to join the challenge.

SW: 227
    CW:215
    GW:170

NON Scale Victories:
    1. Jog 30 minutes straight.
    2. Work out at least 5 days a week.
    3. Enjoy shopping for clothes..lol!

Although my goal weight for this challenge is 170lbs, my overall goal weight is 150lbs. This challenge is great for me right now because I had my short-term goal weight set for June..lol! Look forward to the next few months.

Welcome Co Co and clothes is def worth fighting for lol ! :happy:
  • Nette0309
    Nette0309 Posts: 106
    Options
    Ya'll I am so beat, I def stepped up my fitness this week, now time to prepare for the weekend ! Gotta get a plan together for real

Any Weekend Warriors out there ?? What's your plan ?
  • MissQ85
    Options
    Hello All,

I am very interested in joining this challenge.

SW: 312.3
    CW: 312.3
    GW: 262.0

Non-scale victories
    1. Workout 4-5 times a week
    2. Consume 8-10 glasses of water daily
    3. Eat the right food and not cheat myself of positive results

My overall goal is get down to around 200lbs, but this is surly a step in the right direction. Send out a friend request because the support is always needed and appericated. :) We can get to our goals together. Good Luck Ladies!
  • em_c_r
    em_c_r Posts: 23
    Options
    Thanks Nette. It gave me motivation to exercise today. And to forgo the second piece of chocolate!
  • Rochie81
    Rochie81 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!

SW: 298.8
    CW: 298.8
    GW: 245

Official weigh-in Weight Goals:

February 21 - 285
    April 21 - 265
    June 21 - 245

Non-scale victories I would like to experience before June 21, 2013
    1. Drink at least 64 oz of water daily
    2. Workout 5 days a week
    3. Complete C25K program
  • rstinne1
    rstinne1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This is great as I've got a similar goal...about 30 pounds by the summer and then beyond!

SW: 208 as of Jan 1
    CW: 203
    GW: 175 by June

Goals:
    Make it through a round on Insanity
    Consistently workout 3-5 days a week
    Fit comfortably in smaller size clothing and be able to go into a store and easily pick something off the rack!
  • Nette0309
    Options
    Thanks Nette. It gave me motivation to exercise today. And to forgo the second piece of chocolate!

Your welcomed ! Keep up the good work everything counts in the end.
  • Yana150
    Yana150 Posts: 226
    Options
    Good morning ladies, and welcome to our newest challengers: Coco2point0, MissQ85, Rochie81, and rstinne1! Welcome ladies! Thanks for coming to get summer time slim with us! :)

Nette, girl! I am so excited for this detox/spa weekend. I'm doing my laundry and cleaning the house this evening so that I can spend the entire weekend relaxing and recharging. Depending on how I feel afterward, I will try and do this at least once a month. I will keep you posted, and perhaps next month you can join me! And girl yes, switch it up! Go to the gym, if they have a sauna take full advantage. That was my favorite part of the gym - the sauna! lol!

Good going, Em! I'd take inches over pounds any day! Very nice!
  • Chines03
    Chines03 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. I will like to join this challenge.

SW: 216
    CW: 216
    GW: 175

Non-scale victories I would like to experience before June 21, 2013
    1. Work out at least 4-5 times a week
    2. Complete 30 day shred
    3. Eat healthier and teach my family how to also
  • em_c_r
    em_c_r Posts: 23
    Options
    This morning I was down a pound! 199 baby!
  • Nette0309
    Options
    This morning I was down a pound! 199 baby!

Woot ! Woot ! Doing a dance for you sis !! Congrats !! You made it to Onderland !
  • Yana150
    Options
    Congratulations EM!!!!!!!
  • Yana150
    Options
    Welcome, babyphat2013!!! I hope that you enjoy this challenge! You'll find the ladies here supportive and very kind. I'm wishing you all the best on your journey!

Nette - that is a great to avi pic! I'm loving the hair. :)
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi just a quick update! I weighed in Thursday 1/17/13 @ 185 pounds. Down 4 pounds from last week. WooHoo!
    Hi everyone! I'm late I'm in!
    Cw (as of this past Thursday) 189 pounds
    Goal 145 pounds

NSVs

1. Finish 20 weeks of Turbofire -currently in week 9
    2. Start and finish one round of Insanity
    3. Develop a plan for fitness to last a lifetime
  • SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies and a special welcome to the newbies to the group.
    How have you all been? Congrats on your loss Queen I've enjoyed following your progress.

I really need to get back into a workout routine so doing over week 2 of the TF hybrid but I have been getting my water intake up so i'm chuffed and besides the odd blip and last weekends cheat meal I've got myself back onto my eating plan, I weigh in tomorrow not expecting but i'm keeping myself positive.

Finish the day strong ladies, your worth it. :flowerforyou:

Eta.
    Thanks for the offer Yana I'd really appreciate that let me know how to get funds to you like bank transfer or paypal etc.
    Cheers hun :smile:
  • Nette0309
    Options
    Welcome, babyphat2013!!! I hope that you enjoy this challenge! You'll find the ladies here supportive and very kind. I'm wishing you all the best on your journey!

Nette - that is a great to avi pic! I'm loving the hair. :)

Hey thanks so much ! I figure you guys would like to see my face :laugh:

My hair has grown so much since then, I'm bouts to recolor, so much new growth, my third time touching up the color. I plan on trimming this weekend, been bout 7 months, for me, set in twist and get ready to color, when my order arrives... supper excited, I was gonna go dark, but I think a fresh touch up will make me feel better, I hate grown in roots !
  • Nette0309
    Options
    Hi just a quick update! I weighed in Thursday 1/17/13 @ 185 pounds. Down 4 pounds from last week. WooHoo!
    Hi everyone! I'm late I'm in!
    Cw (as of this past Thursday) 189 pounds
    Goal 145 pounds

NSVs

1. Finish 20 weeks of Turbofire -currently in week 9
    2. Start and finish one round of Insanity
    3. Develop a plan for fitness to last a lifetime

WOW THAT'S A GOOD JOB !!! KEEP IT UP GIRL !
  • Nette0309
    Options
    Hey ladies and a special welcome to the newbies to the group.
    How have you all been? Congrats on your loss Queen I've enjoyed following your progress.

I really need to get back into a workout routine so doing over week 2 of the TF hybrid but I have been getting my water intake up so i'm chuffed and besides the odd blip and last weekends cheat meal I've got myself back onto my eating plan, I weigh in tomorrow not expecting but i'm keeping myself positive.

Finish the day strong ladies, your worth it. :flowerforyou:

Eta.
    Thanks for the offer Yana I'd really appreciate that let me know how to get funds to you like bank transfer or paypal etc.
    Cheers hun :smile:

Hey Serene, I suggest just keeping it simple, WI and start your new week with some achievable goals. That's what I did this for this week, and it made things easier for me mentally, one day at a time, one week at a time and so on .. Don't beat yourself up, you are still here and every change you make towards being a healthier you counts girl ! One meal doesn't change that. Think of this as living healthy for life, not just a diet plan you know... we all gotta be healthy all our life you know. Stay encouraged, we got you !
  • Nette0309
    Options
    Okay down 1.6 lbs today, and pleased.

My Weekly goal: 3 strength training sessions; 1 whole grain carb daily; 1 challenging work out ( BL; 30 Day Shred; Slim in 6; Jackie Warner)
  • Yana150
    Options
    Good job, Queen and Nette!!! :) I'm not down any pounds, but I didn't gain either! lol!

Serene, I'll you once I get the band and find out shipping costs. I'm sure you'll love it!

Anyone else weigh-in this weekend?