Eat More Weigh Less - support group 2013!

Options

Replies

• MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I am ready with new vigor to keep fueling my body and exercising. Go 2013!
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    me too! thx.
  • heidi555
    heidi555 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a member if you still have room :)
  • prettypaleo67
    Options
    I would also like to join - thanks!
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I would also like to join please! Thank you :happy:
  • zhiking
    zhiking Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    sure thing! welcome new members!
  • Bssh
    Bssh Posts: 123
    Options
    Hello. I thought I'd join, even though I've been EMTWL since February last year. You can see from my ticker how much I've lost eating at TDEE -10 to 15%. Though 5 lbs of that is due to fasting twice a week which I've been doing the past fortnight for health benefits. I now have to eat bang on TDEE five days a week as a result.

I was lucky in that I've never really calorie-restricted so I never had to do a reset. I just dived right into TDEE-cut, making sure my calories were high enough. I am positive I've successfully lost weight because my metabolism has remained strong due to still eating loads.

I started exercising properly this year but didn't do much last year.
  • carriea67
    carriea67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join as well. I have been off and on the EM2WL bandwagon since June of 2012 and completely believe in the methodology and philosphy behind this. BUT....I made the mistake of filling my calories with not fabulous food choices.

But new year & new commitment.....would love to go thru this process with other newbies....
  • kitka82
    kitka82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I definitely need a core support group :)
  • misskym
    misskym Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. :)
  • zhiking
    Options
    Hey EM2WL folks,
    just wanted to say that support group is going well!
    We now have over 100 members but still very supportive and you get to know the regulars ;)
    Like the big group topics range from check-in (we try to do this every week) to TDEE to favorite foods and more..
    If your someone who could use a little extra support or more EM2WL friends please join us!
    Post here or message me- I'll be out of town next week so maybe ms might be easier.
  • danipals
    danipals Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Add me please!
  • Jolie1971
    Options
    I hope it is not too late! I would love the support as I am starting this - for the 2nd time - and determined to do better this time around!
  • theresabell67
    theresabell67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
  • lisasdoinit
    lisasdoinit Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    would love to join please!!

my bestest amazing g/f figured out the math for me and i now know my "magic number" (well until I lose 5lbs lol!).

i'd love to learn more from others and offer some support to those needing it.

thanks!
  • tems78
    tems78 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    please add me. can certainly do with the support as new to EMTWL. Thanks
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

I am asking if you guys would reach out to this lady because she is trying for a 2nd time and really needs support. Maybe put out a request within your group on my behalf...it would be greatly appreciated...this is what I posted on my newsfeed:

Hi there, I just read a thread of an EM2WLer that is in DIRE need of supportive EM2WL friends so I am asking you to please friend her and let her know that I sent you because she put out a request on the EM2WL boards. She needs some peeps that will give her feedback and keep her motivated to give this a 2nd go round. Her name is Jolie1971 Thanks in advance!!!

So JOLIE1971 is her name...thank you sincerely in advance!
  • zhiking
    Options
    Hey guys,

I am asking if you guys would reach out to this lady because she is trying for a 2nd time and really needs support. Maybe put out a request within your group on my behalf...it would be greatly appreciated...this is what I posted on my newsfeed:

Hi there, I just read a thread of an EM2WLer that is in DIRE need of supportive EM2WL friends so I am asking you to please friend her and let her know that I sent you because she put out a request on the EM2WL boards. She needs some peeps that will give her feedback and keep her motivated to give this a 2nd go round. Her name is Jolie1971 Thanks in advance!!!

She's and everyone who requested to join yesterday have now been invited! (sorry didn't get around to it yesterday a bit of a crazy week -
  • caleo2006
    caleo2006 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join please and thank you! :-)
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

She's and everyone who requested to join yesterday have now been invited! (sorry didn't get around to it yesterday a bit of a crazy week -