W3,D2: 10/12/8/8/20
  • Ecce_Signum
    Ecce_Signum Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    txs electriq and well done TheTrym :)
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Well hello, much-neglected pushup thread! I've had my "teacher" hat on this week (running exams) so haven't checked in much, but I HAVE done my pushups!

Week four: COMPLETE! :glasses:

Week 4/day 2: 14/16/12/12/18

Week 4/day 3: 16/18/13/13/26

Please note the "26" at the end of that last round...that's a new personal best, and it kicks the *kitten* of my "to exhaustion" test from the end of week 2! I am VERY pleased about it and looking forward to my test results this weekend! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

It's so awesome to see you all still plugging away at this and progressing: YAY US!!!! :drinker:
  • Ecce_Signum
    Options
    snip...

Please note the "26" at the end of that last round...that's a new personal best, and it kicks the *kitten* of my "to exhaustion" test from the end of week 2! I am VERY pleased about it and looking forward to my test results this weekend! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

It's so awesome to see you all still plugging away at this and progressing: YAY US!!!! :drinker:... /snip
    cmeirun, thats a fantastic improvement! I'm down for a max of 50 tomorrow and that's 4 more than my previous exhaustion test so not feeling overly confident especially as I'd have done 120 pushups prior to the last set!
  • macaya5
    Options
    so this has turned into the "try to remember to do your damn pushups" challenge for me. I'm going to start over.
  • electriq
    electriq Posts: 359 Member
    Options

It's so awesome to see you all still plugging away at this and progressing: YAY US!!!! :drinker:

Fantastic! Congratulations :-)
    It's a great feeling getting a personal best and noticing your progress
  • electriq
    Options
    so this has turned into the "try to remember to do your damn pushups" challenge for me. I'm going to start over.

Hehe, good luck!
    Will be waiting to see your next post
  • electriq
    Options
    Week 4, day 1: 21/25/21/21/max - 32
  • Ecce_Signum
    Options
    The end of my fourth week and today did Week 6, Day 3, Col 1 13/13/17/17/16/16/14/14/51 - total=171. I did take 10 seconds rest at the top of pushup 45.

Won't be doing the final test for (quite) a while and will repeat week 6 next week (51 sneaks me into col 2)
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, everyone! :flowerforyou:

Week 4, Day 3. Following Week 5, Col 1, Day 3: 13/13/15/15/12/12/10/30 (max). Tomorrow will be my exhaustion test to see where I work next week.:smile: This repeat of Week 5 felt much easier than last week's attempt.
  • Ecce_Signum
    Options
    Awesome job, everyone! :flowerforyou:

Week 4, Day 3. Following Week 5, Col 1, Day 3: 13/13/15/15/12/12/10/30 (max). Tomorrow will be my exhaustion test to see where I work next week.:smile: This repeat of Week 5 felt much easier than last week's attempt.
    Well done and good luck for your exhaustion test tomorrow!
  • TheTrym
    TheTrym Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    W3/D3: 11/13/9/9/22
  • aekimz23
    aekimz23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I don't know why today felt so much harder, but.. week 1, day 3: 11/15/9/9/25.
  • Ecce_Signum
    Options
    Well done TheTrym and glamchicka :) rest day here today and getting myself physced up for my week 5 doing week 6 day 1 col2 tomorrow.
  • cmeiron
    Options
    Week 4 test results: 33!!! :bigsmile:

So, going off my original test results of 10, and my week 2 results of 17, that's +230% from the first day, and about +92% from two weeks ago...

dangit, this program is working!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

My results keep me firmly in Column 1, but I'm really really pleased!

My next challenge is going to be doing these pushups along with my new weight program (which includes bench presses). Oh well, I'm always up for a good challenge!!!
  • ronboy1979
    ronboy1979 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Week 4 test complete 30

So from original test it's a 200% increase

Woop woop woop
  • ronboy1979
    ronboy1979 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Week 4 test results: 33!!! :bigsmile:

So, going off my original test results of 10, and my week 2 results of 17, that's +230% from the first day, and about +92% from two weeks ago...

dangit, this program is working!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

My results keep me firmly in Column 1, but I'm really really pleased!

My next challenge is going to be doing these pushups along with my new weight program (which includes bench presses). Oh well, I'm always up for a good challenge!!!

GREAT JOB KEEP IT UP
  • cmeiron
    Options
    Week 4 test complete 30

So from original test it's a 200% increase

Woop woop woop

High fives all around!!! :bigsmile:
  • lifewithmikey
    lifewithmikey Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 3, final set: 20