Fitting It In (giggity)

Options

Replies

• magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I

You can swap out the ice cream for pop-tarts as well.

Or, you can have a pop-tart and a 1/2 a serving of lower cal ice-cream and make a sammich - same calories:

1 pop tart (s'mores): 200 cals
    1/2 serving Edy's slow churn, cookies & cream: 60 cals

Total = 260 cals

All win Sara. All win.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I don't eat ice cream every night, but I do have treats often. Life is too short to not be enjoyed.
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Bump so I remember to look from home where I can see your attached picture :)
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    OP never helps anyone instead she runs a clique of trolls and this post is no exception. Thanks for giving everyone DA BEETUS.

Also I have mastered therapeutic touch. Got certified on the internets last week. I'll rub your toxins out.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    OP never helps anyone instead she runs a clique of trolls and this post is no exception. Thanks for giving everyone DA BEETUS.

Also I have mastered therapeutic touch. Got certified on the internets last week. I'll rub your toxins out.

^I heard you have to 'rub it out' on yourself a lot first before you're let loose on clients. Is this true? If so I may be overqualified.

Great post Sara. Just snuck in my Tiramisu today. :)
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! Bumping so more people can see it :D
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    And as you get close to your maintenance goals, it gets bigger. I love it when it gets bigger.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

Me first!

Also I thought it was a 'cliche' of trolls?
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I love it when it gets bigger.

Giggity
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Everyone should have to read this.

And it should be on the general forum.

The general forum doesn't DESERVE a sensible post like this. They don't know how to respond to reason and good sense.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Great macros for an ice cream! I want every ice cream you've ever had!
  • anastasiaBH
    anastasiaBH Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I :heart: ice cream.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Excuse me, I have a posse. Posse > clique!

Teamwork: I rub it in, you rub one off, sorry...it out. Toxins that is.
  • magerum
    Options

Excuse me, I have a posse. Posse > clique!

Teamwork: I rub it in, you rub one off, sorry...it out. Toxins that is.

Posse?!? Get da' rope!
  • Anzsjela
    Anzsjela Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I used to see cardio as a way to have more room to eat, kind of work your *kitten* off for that box of chocolates kind of idea. I found I had more calories left but my macros would also change and then I would never meet my macros and of course after a workout I get MORE hungry! (...nothing like a big juicy steak after a workout).

Now I try to plan my meals and log ahead to avoid surprises, that works!
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    My calorie goal is 1250 and I eat half my exercise calories which puts me around 1315 per day. I have a half cup of Dreyers Yogurt Blends ice cream every night to get my calcium. I find all the talk about TDEE and such very tiresome and I really don't get it. Calories in vs calories out works for me.
  • JamesChargerWolf
    JamesChargerWolf Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Nom. Had to troll all the dollar stores near me after poptart/ice cream giggle-fest the other day. Settled for a Cherry Frosted today: the bomb. Much love to the sane peeps on MFP. Sara, you're my hero.
  • magerum
    Options
    Nom. Had to troll all the dollar stores near me after poptart/ice cream giggle-fest the other day. Settled for a Cherry Frosted today: the bomb. Much love to the sane peeps on MFP. Sara, you're my hero.

All win
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    ahh i'm so happy someone legitimate is saying YES to my love of ice cream.

also talenti? all the yums.
  • tep668
    tep668 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian (mostly vegan) and have a really hard time getting my protein requirements and saying below my carb allowance. Any help would be great!