JOINERS TO 1st TIME JMBR

Options
13»

Replies

• kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday (3/5). My arms and inner thighs are sore although they do feel a little better since I did day #2 workout. My starting weight is 162. I usually do my weigh in on friday because I usually fall off the wagon a little on the weekend with my eating. So it gives me a little time to sweat it back off....not sure if it really helps but I don't like to see an added pound from my pizza binge :)

When I started, I was only weighing once a week and I picked Monday for that exact reason! It kept me FROM falling off the wagon - haha..... now, I'm back to weighing every day - ME AND MY SCALE - we are inseparable! lol

you will LOVE this program! It is awesome! I'm liking Phase 2 even better than Phase 1 and that seems to be an overall opinion :)

keep pushing - it's only a 1/2 hour!
  • hkell727
    hkell727 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    thanks! even though I've only done 2 days I am really liking it so far! And I hear ya on the scale...once I get going I become inseparable, too!
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'm late in joining... Great results so far everyone! :) I'll be starting week 3 tomorrow... I'm down 5 lbs since I started! Weee!! Anyone may feel free to add me! :)
  • hkell727
    Options
    I am no longer a cardio 1 virgin :smile: It was a killer! I am still sore from the previous 2 workouts - I can barely bend over let alone get my shirt off and I thought I was dying a slow death through cardio 1. The running man was excrutiating...I almost preferred the suicide! How sad is that? All of that being said, there was some satisfaction in seeing JM kicking her own *kitten*! Fake or not...it still made me feel better!
  • joeyslamon
    Options
    That's incredible! I had to make up week one do to my work schedule, but just finished it and am down 2.5 pounds. Hope to see a bigger drop next week.
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I had a crazy busy week and I think I'm going to do week 2 over next week, since I only got one workout in this week.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    How many of you are still with me?? Just wondering how many of you guys stuck to this original start up and how you're making out :)
  • hkell727
    Options
    I'm still with ya, however, I think I started later than you. I just started week 3 and finished my 2nd workout this week. I've lost an inch in my waist and hips but not any weight. A little frustrated but I also know I haven't been consistent with my eating so I'm really trying to buckle down my eating and track my calories again. It has to be doing SOMETHING because I am SORE all the time! I'm hoping the next couple of week will show on the scale more. :smile: How is it going for you?