Anyone currently doing RI30?

Options
Tina2Cats
Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
I am on week 1, day 4 of RI30 and I love it. I like it a lot better than the shred. RI30 is so far not as strenuous as the shred and Jillian as a lot nicer. I get good workouts and work up a sweat.:smile:

Replies

• kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    Good to know. I'm on L3D2 of the Shred. I bought the Ripped in 30 DVD yesterday and if the shred doesn't kill me, it's my next challenge.
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I am on week 1, day 4 of RI30 and I love it. I like it a lot better than the shred. RI30 is so far not as strenuous as the shred and Jillian as a lot nicer. I get good workouts and work up a sweat.:smile:

I've got one more day of 30 DS, will take a day off, then begin RI30. I did try it one day, out of curiosity, and liked it. I want to alternate that with the 3 levels of DS though.
  • fearlesskcl
    fearlesskcl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am on my last week of RI30! 2 more workouts to go (after I recover from this cold). Its definitely harder than 30ds but I personally like it more! Some of the moves are really challenging! Week 1 is pretty chilled kinda felt like I was wasting my time but it definitely picks up in intensity! Enjoy!
  • fnixrebrn
    fnixrebrn Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm on level 2 day 2. I'm alternating this with 6 week 6 pack every other day. I like it better than 30DS it seems to go faster and a bit harder which I like.
  • asharoonie
    asharoonie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is my first (3 minutes!) in this group and I'll be starting this workout up again tomorrow. I was doing it, but pulled something in my back and am finally feeling up to working out again.

I also just got a heart rate monitor to track things properly! I'm excited that there are others who love these JM workouts too!
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I'm starting RI30 on Monday...the 30DS didn't kill me...so hopefully this won't either! But I love Jillian!
  • bellagingermaya
    bellagingermaya Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started it on Monday. I completed 30DS back in October and it was the only workout goal I ever accomplished up till then so...here I go again with RI30. Just not quite ready for Body Revolution yet.
  • BigBigBertha
    BigBigBertha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I've just bought RI30, and I'm excitedly waiting for it to arrive in the post!

Out of interest... how much do you guys burn per session (assuming you use an HRM)?
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Just did Day 1 of RI30. Feels good and I don't have to modify many of the moves.
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm on my last day of 30ds tomorrow. I've been pondering over what to do next and have decided to do RI30 so will start on Tue 2nd!
  • asharoonie
    asharoonie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I used my HRM for the first time today along with the Endomondo app but I forgot to start the timer on the workout and only tracked calories for the last 15 minutes. It came out at 165.
  • SLHartman
    SLHartman Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Just started RI30 today. LOVE IT! Definitely worked up a sweat and I thought the pace of the first work out was kicked up in comparison to the Shred. Looking forward to this journey with you all (not to mention some awesome results!).
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I liked week 1 and ready to move on to week 2. Enjoy RI30!
  • permanentdiva
    permanentdiva Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started Ripped in 30 and got to Week 3 but lost my mojo. Just restarted today from the beginning and am determined to stick to it. I loved the 30DS and had great results.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second go around of 30DS, and I've got RI30 ready to go when I'm done! I've never done RI30, I'm excited!
  • 1ocean1girl
    1ocean1girl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Started RI30 yesterday and LOVE IT!!!!:love: My biggest challenge is completing a dvd routine the whole way through:ohwell: But I am very determined and am excited to feel and look better :wink:
  • BigBigBertha
    BigBigBertha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Finally my DVD has arrived so I can start RI30. Think I'll only be doing it twice a week to fit around my other exercise so I'll be at it for 2 months. I love having new dvd workouts... hooray!
  • LeticiaP268
    LeticiaP268 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started it today. I love it. JM had me cracking up a lot. I just completed her 30DS Tuesday ( lost 17lbs there and I hope I never find it again) and I am happy to have moved on. I was actually getting bored with the 30DS but I think I will always keep it in my rotation or pay it forward (a lot of my in-laws want to try it).
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Finally my DVD has arrived so I can start RI30. Think I'll only be doing it twice a week to fit around my other exercise so I'll be at it for 2 months. I love having new dvd workouts... hooray!

I'm doing this too, I'm combining with Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and doing each 2-3 times a week with 1 or 2 rest days.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I went ahead and started week 1 yesterday. I love it! I'm definitely working some different muscles than I was with 30DS, which is good.