123457»

Replies

• JustAGirlyGeek
    JustAGirlyGeek Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Maria from Meriden :)
  • triathalonable
    Options
    Not one usually for these online forums. But what the heck. I'm Michae, 56 years old & feeling good. I'm strong & healthy but REALLY need to lose the weight this year. I keep telling myself how much easier hiking, biking etc. 80 lbs lighter. Here's to a successful year? By the way friend requests are welcome..
    Michael
  • JohnNull
    JohnNull Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Ah well, I'll toss my hat in. I'm north of Hartford and work south of Hartford. Hullo.
  • bimbaz
    bimbaz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Laura from Plainville! Just looking for some online support to lose some weight and be healthier!!
    I'd love to have some supportive CT friends!
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Sheila from Enfield! I've met and exceded my goal. :drinker: Now I'm all about lifting heavy weights and toning up. :smile:

To know more about me, please feel free to view my profile. :heart:

I'm on here more then FB :laugh:

Please feel free to add me and just let me know you're from CT.

Happy Logging!
    Sheila:glasses:
  • stacey2525
    stacey2525 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Stacey from derby ct

Re committed myself for 2013 so far so good

Looking to run some 5ks this year if anyone is interested in running let me know
  • jlberzinskas
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm new to this whole MFP thing, so bear with me! My name is Jamie, I live in Bristol, I'm 30 and ready to make some changes in my life before it gets any harder! My wife and I are doing this together, but I'm looking for some new support and friendly advice on here as well. We all know that spouses say what they have to sometimes ;-) So... feel free to add me as a friend, good luck to everyone on their goals!
  • morgs013
    morgs013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey everyone!! im morgan from willington. have logged in 335 out of the last 336 days (was bummed when i missed a day on vacation in october!) .. friend requests welcomed - need the motivation!
  • jochoki
    jochoki Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, John from Ansonia, CT. Still relatively new to CT. Originally from LI, NY, but moved to CT for a new job. Ended a 1yr contract with the Edge Fitness Club and now on the hunt for a new gym to try out. So far LA Fitness seems promising but their group classes for yoga are very late in the day...
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Moises still in Meriden
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    What's up Connecticut??

Katy from Wallingford. Just moved here from New Haven/Milford area because I work in Southington.

Can't wait until someone forms a meet up group, but in the mean time, feel free to add me! :)
  • Lmpantaleao
    Lmpantaleao Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add to join group. I'm Lisa, I live in Rocky hill.
  • samanthawarren
    Options
    Hey CT peeps. My name is Samantha. I have lived in CT most of my life. Cheshire (as a baby and toddler), Bloomfield(til I was 17), Bozrah (where my parents still live). After 7 years in NY my husband and I returned to CT and now I live in Waterbury.

Nice to see so many here.
  • JustTara99
    JustTara99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite!

I'm Tara, moved here from Long Island, NY last year, now in Stratford.
  • lbart75
    lbart75 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Everybody! My name is Laura. I live in Danbury. I'm trying to get back into shape post baby. I enjoy running and gardening. I also bowl every week with my family.
  • kimc9769
    kimc9769 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in Windsor Locks....after finally getting myself off numerous meds for MS I'm working on getting back into my prediagnosis weight and lose some extra. I'm motivated but having others in the area would be fantastic to keep me accountable and on track.
  • turtle009
    turtle009 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I am Derek, I live in Windsor and I have a terrible diet! My original plan was to make everyone else bigger so that I would look smaller. However not everyone appreciates that idea as much as I did. :tongue: I got one of those UP bands and now I like watching it track things, it makes all of the sweating and soreness easier to take when you can go back and look at it!
  • escap1
    escap1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Elvira from North Haven! 26 years old.
  • Onestep43
    Onestep43 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hi - I'm Jessica currently in Newington and originally from Gales Ferry. Would love to do a 5K sometime this year!

I'm Grantland from Simsbury. I'm also interested in running a 5K.
  • stardustxsiren
    stardustxsiren Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, just got the invite to this group today. I'm Noelle, I'm 28 from Plainville. I've been working on losing weight for a couple years now (up and down, but generally in the down direction!) I have Type 2 Diabetes and my biggest motivation is getting healthy so that my next pregnancy does not end in miscarriage.

How many people in this thread are actually still active? Maybe we should get some new posts up to see who's still around. :)