TheBrown Team Loft !

Options

Replies

• pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Do you want us to log our weight in this thread tomorrow or message you?

Right here is fine with me!

Down 2.2 lbs.

Dee, what's your weight?
  • pab88
    pab88 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Sunday:
    Cardio: 80 min walk/run/circuit training
    New Exercise: kick boxing class
    Squats: 100
    Water: 8 cups

Weigh in: 223
  • sjeffr
    sjeffr Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My weight in: 201.4

Sunday Cardio: 30 minute bike ride
    Squats 0
    Water 10 cups

I've actually met my water goal each day this past week.

Sharon, do you have a cardio and squat report for all week? And how many cups of water each day? Also, what about the 'new exercise' part of the challenge?
    Got your weigh-in posted...Thanks!

Sorry, no squats done this week. I drank at least 8 cups a day, but the only day I kept track after I drank 8 cups was today. The only Cardio I did this week was today and then I did a 30 minute bike ride this past Monday morning. No new exercise.

Sorry guys, will try to do better this week!
  • pab88
    Options
    Don't know if you need it but it would probably make it easier for you to not have to look back for previous posts:

Totals:
    Cardio: 330 minutes
    Squats: 500
    Water: 59 cups
  • pamcuster
    Options
    Sunday...

Cardio: 60 minutes
    New Exercise: done
    Squats: 50
    Water: 10 cups

Sharon and Pam, thanks! I got your week's info and weigh-in put on the spreadsheet!
  • pamcuster
    Options
    I just noticed that I was thinking today (Sunday) was the 22nd...the official weigh-in is actually tomorrow! (oops, I was a little anxious!) So, those of us who have already posted our weight...we can re-do it in the morning (if you want to!)
    Sorry guys! I usually play the 'blonde' card, but I really do have more sense than this! LOL
  • K0RA
    K0RA Posts: 29
    Options
    Sorry. I thought you would automatically get our weight by weighing in on the main screen. Anyway, yesterday I weighed in at 245.8 lbs.

Sunday:
    Cardio: 45 minutes walking
    New Exercise: not today
    Squats: 50
    Water: 3 cups
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Do you want us to log our weight in this thread tomorrow or message you?

Right here is fine with me!

Down 2.2 lbs.

Dee, what's your weight?

250.8 - which is actually 1.2 not 2.2 bad math!
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I actually did not realize that the challenge had started yet, I thought it started tomorrow. So I did not keep track of anything for this challenge..

My weight this morning 262.4, which is a positive thing for me because it's the same as I weighed on Friday within I think .2 of a lb, normally on Mondays I am up 3-5lbs! So this is very good.
  • DeniseMarSi
    DeniseMarSi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am actually new too... so I thought the challenge started today too. My weight this morning was 203.0, so I guess that is my starting weight?

I am confused too as to who I post weights too, and when to do it..

I actually did not realize that the challenge had started yet, I thought it started tomorrow. So I did not keep track of anything for this challenge..

My weight this morning 262.4, which is a positive thing for me because it's the same as I weighed on Friday within I think .2 of a lb, normally on Mondays I am up 3-5lbs! So this is very good.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to let you guys know, I will not be continuing with this challenge! I know you guys are in good hands, love you Pam! ..

Wishing you all the best of luck, and feel free to add me to your friends list! ♥
  • MamaDee2
    Options
    To Sum it up:

4/7 sessions of exercise
    1 session of something new - let us know what
    350 squats or more squats
    2 dishes with fish
    recipe

Monday
    Cardio - 30 minutes
    Something new - not yet
    Squats - 50
    Fish Dish - lunch today was the first one
    Fish pic & recipe - posted
  • pamcuster
    Options
    dwidn...first off, I don't have your name! :O

Second, yes today (the 22nd) is the first official day of the challenge...we had a sort of 'practice' week last week during which we reported our exercise and water intake, etc...

All daily reports plus your weekly weigh-in (Monday mornings) will just be posted here in this thread...along with any discussion among our team members! I have all of you added to my friends list; hopefully you have all added each other! If not, please take a few minutes to go through this thread and send some requests! That way, we can offer each other the maximim amount of support and encouragement.

Gail and dwidn...y'all kinda missed out on how we were reporting our daily accomplishments during this past week; it would be helpful to you to scan through this thread and check it out. Basically, we are letting everybody know (preferably daily) what we got done toward our weekly challenge requirements...then, I take the daily reports and input the info into the chllenge spreadsheet. (I'm the captain.)

Dee outlined it above, but here are this week's requirements again:

Cardio or stregth training: at least 4 of 7 days
    New Exercise (30 minutes)
    Squats: 350 minimum over the week
    Have fish twice this week
    Post a fish recipe/photo

Also, you can look at how Dee reported about her Monday to see how we are handling that. (I haven't finished all my stuff for today, so I'm not posting mine yet!)

There is a thread on the main page of the group that gives more detail about this week's specific challenges...and also other threads that have all the info you need about when to do what, how and where to post pictures, etc...

Any more questions...just let me know!
  • pab88
    Options
    Monday
    Cardio - 60 minutes walk/circuit training
    Something new - not yet
    Squats - 100
    Fish Dish - tilapia dinner
    Fish pic & recipe - posted
  • pamcuster
    Options
    Good job, Dee and Pam, for getting your fish recipe/photo up already! I had a salmon meal tonight that I'm going to use, but I'll have to get my son to help me put it on here tomorrow! It was gooooood!

Here's my Monday...

Exercise: 65 minutes
    New: not yet
    Squats: 360 (I *need* that 2-lb advantage!)
    Fish: Salmon tonight
    Fish recipe: not yet
  • sjeffr
    sjeffr Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have one fish recipe/photo to share already and another one in mind that I will also make and take photos of. Will get those up as soon as I can.

I'm exhausted today from taking care of a sick kid all weekend and yesterday. To top it of when I got to work today I realized I left my laptop at home (it's my work computer). So, I had to drive all the way back home to get it. I'm kinda just coasting through this day until it's bed time tonight!

I wont get in any cardio today but tomorrow morning I'm going to get up and go bike with my husband. He actually runs while I bike beside him. Is it pitiful that he actually leaves me towards the end of the route and I'm struggling to finish? lol No joke, there is a small hill towards the end of his route and at first I couldn't even bike up that hill, I'd get off and walk with the bike and he'd continue to run. Well Sunday morning was the first time i was able to actually bike up that hill. He still was way ahead of me but I was so proud of myself. I was pretty much DONE after that hill and could barely finish and get myself back home but I pushed through. Baby steps, right? :)

Let's have a great week ladies! :)
  • pamcuster
    Options
    I have one fish recipe/photo to share already and another one in mind that I will also make and take photos of. Will get those up as soon as I can.

I'm exhausted today from taking care of a sick kid all weekend and yesterday. To top it of when I got to work today I realized I left my laptop at home (it's my work computer). So, I had to drive all the way back home to get it. I'm kinda just coasting through this day until it's bed time tonight!

I wont get in any cardio today but tomorrow morning I'm going to get up and go bike with my husband. He actually runs while I bike beside him. Is it pitiful that he actually leaves me towards the end of the route and I'm struggling to finish? lol No joke, there is a small hill towards the end of his route and at first I couldn't even bike up that hill, I'd get off and walk with the bike and he'd continue to run. Well Sunday morning was the first time i was able to actually bike up that hill. He still was way ahead of me but I was so proud of myself. I was pretty much DONE after that hill and could barely finish and get myself back home but I pushed through. Baby steps, right? :)

Let's have a great week ladies! :)

My husband laughs at me because I actually think biking (especially in these KY hills) is harder than running! I think it's because he has much stronger leg muscles (he lifts heavy - bodybuilding - and has for over 20 years!)
  • MamaDee2
    Options
    Tuesday
    Cardio - 30 minutes
    Something new - not yet
    Squats - 50 - found a great way to do these - took 3 yr old grandson to swing and as I pushed him I would squat. I made him count, so we both benefited!
    Fish Dish - lunch today was tuna salad the second one
    Fish pic & recipe - posted 4/22/13
  • pamcuster
    Options
    Tuesday...

Exercise: 87 minutes (60 cardio & 27 circuit)
    New: not yet
    Squats: 300
    Fish Dish: 1 of 2
    Fish recipe: not yet

Oh, and I counted wrong on yesterday's squats; my number should be 330, NOT 360!

Thank you everybody, for your effort thus far...let's be the TOP TEAM this week!
    <3
  • K0RA
    K0RA Posts: 29
    Options
    Monday
    Cardio - 0 minutes
    Something new - not yet
    Squats - 50
    Fish Dish - not yet
    Fish pic & recipe - not yet posted
    Water intake - 8 cups

Tuesday