1. I write skits for SNL in my spare time but have not ever
    sent any in.
    2. I love lighthouses.
    3. I am a die hard rocker chic \m/
  • Soultemptress
    Soultemptress Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Let's see...

1. Falling, whether down stairs, tripping over something (or myself), or any which way, is what I fear most above EVERYTHING!
    2. I've had over 40 heart-related procedures, including 11 open-heart surgeries, before the age of 26 and will eventually need more. I'll be 30 in June. ( I swear I should be in the Guinness Book of World Records for this, lol!)
    3. My all-time favorite movie is Labyrinth, with The Wizard Of Oz almost tied. ( I know EVERY LINE to both movies! )
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Good morning sunshines!! So glad to see you posting on here. :)

Jo
  • JMock13
    JMock13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This might be fun :)

1:) My hands blush-like the rest of me will be fine but my hands will be bright red-idk
    2:) Im a Sign Language Interpreter
    3:) I LOVE LOVE Dolphins
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    1 I am related to the 19th president of the United States

2. my mom's adoptive mother was a chauffer to Aimee Semple MCpherson

3. I am left-handed
  • kristina1709
    kristina1709 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    1) I have ancestors who were hung in the Salem Witch Trials
    2) I LOVE the feeling of brand new socks....but would rather go barefoot :)
    3) I LOOOOOVE Lucille Ball. I own the whole series of I love Lucy, Ive been to her hometown and visited her grave site, the house she was born in and the house she was raised it.. etc. :)
  • Eztli55
    Eztli55 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    *99% of people I know-know me by a nickname.. even my family... so It's odd when someone calls me by my real name.

*I love anything that's creepy, grotesque beauty & culturally influenced; music, art, movies, etc.

*I dont like being out in the sun. The heat gives me major headaches and heat blisters XD
  • JRIV60
    Options
    *99% of people I know-know me by a nickname.. even my family... so It's odd when someone calls me by my real name.
    It's funny you mention that. I have never heard of anyone else that does that besides myself. I use my real name for work, coworkers, acquaintances, but my fam and close friends all call me by my nickname which I've had since I was 2. lol
  • Eztli55
    Eztli55 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It's funny you mention that. I have never heard of anyone else that does that besides myself. I use my real name for work, coworkers, acquaintances, but my fam and close friends all call me by my nickname which I've had since I was 2. lol

Same here.. the only place that i use my real name at lately is at work. Its kind of weird... especially when customers began to call me or say thanks.. or goodbye. Im thought to myself.. "who?" "who told u my real name?"
    (Im a waitress XD) Im kind of ised to it now.. but only ar work :)
  • SutapaMukherji
    SutapaMukherji Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Interesting replies here :wink:

Here I go:

1) I have just started swimming about a week back and am so anxious to learn more that I cannot think why I didn't take it up earlier!
    2) I looooooovvvveee Grey's Anatomy and will watch it however number of times it is on TV
    3) I love my work, but sometimes I just wish I could strangulate my boss :tongue:
  • tmlandgraf
    tmlandgraf Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Let's see......

1. I am a retired roller derby player (really miss it :frown: )
    2. I have lived in 3 different states (Illinois, Texas and California - currently back in Texas)
    3. I've never had a dog
  • SutapaMukherji
    SutapaMukherji Posts: 244 Member
    Options

3. I can only whistle with a piece of grass, not sure if that counts

That is awesome!! :happy:
  • faytherubea
    faytherubea Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ooo - this sounds like fun! I love reading everyone's posts...

1. I love my dogs - I don't have children - but I have spoiled dogs! I also volunteer at the animal shelter - so, I am pretty big on humane treatment of our pets.
    2. I have a green thumb (inherited from my grandma). My husband made me promise to give away/throw away clippings, because I kept growing new plants, potting them, and finding places to put them in our home.
    3. When I lose the extra 25 pounds - I am getting a tattoo as a reward.
  • bonelessskinless
    Options
    1. Mosquitoes kill more people in Africa than hippos do.

2. Giraffes run faster than horses.

3. Pumbaa was the first disney character to fart.
  • JRIV60
    Options
    1. Mosquitoes kill more people in Africa than hippos do.

2. Giraffes run faster than horses.

3. Pumbaa was the first disney character to fart.
    Awesome sauce! lol :drinker:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Hi! Newbie here! I am looking for new friends and support; so, please feel free to add me :)

1. I collect ladybug items <3
    2. I have a cookbook obsession
    3. I can roll my r's " Rrrrrruffles have rrrridges"

Toodles,
    Jen
    Did you know lady bugs smell super bad! When I was young there was a light outside of my window that the lady bugs were attracted to so I had tons like literally piles of them crawling around my room all the time. I told my mom I wanted to get rid of them but she didn't understand... she thought I was crazy when I told her they stunk. Later she read an article about them. Apparently its some sort of defense mechanism.
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    New to the group (though not new to the 30-something age bracket). Looking for some new faces in my friendslst if anyone is up for it.

1- I am obsessed with butterflies.
    2- I once met the (then) Vice President of the United States.
    3- I've found the love of my life and pretty much won't shut up about him.
    oo

I love butterflies too. They are so symbolic and meaningful to me.
    Everyone in my family (that are old enough) have a butterfly tattoo! My grandma was the first one to get it. She watched me get my first tattoo and thought it looked painless enough that she decided to get her first one a few months later. She must have been about 75 years old I think. Anyway, after she got hers my little sister asked if she would mind if she got the identical tattoo. Grandma was honored and from there it escalated into a family tattoo. Now we all have butterflies and even the younger generation talks bout where/how they want their butterfly tatoo.
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    1) I've been a member of the 30 Somethings group for months but never opened a single thread until today.
    2) I absolutely love the ocean. Its my favorite place to be. Doesn't matter if its Oregon or Hawaii.... any beach will do :bigsmile:
    3) This year I can officially say I have been a mom for over half my life!
  • mommyrocks5
    mommyrocks5 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    3 random things about me....Ok :wink:

1. My left foot is about half a size bigger than my right. :laugh:
    2. I married my high school sweetheart (been with him for half my life :heart: )
    3. I am a stay at home momma of 5 Amazing and crazy kiddos :heart:
  • DustinJMcClure
    DustinJMcClure Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    1. I have 3 kids and 1 on the way
    2. I run a Preschool
    3. I am a part time photographer