Level 2

Replies

• kailexx
    kailexx Posts: 197
    just finished level 2! gonna take a rest day tomorrow since i've had none, start level 3 nice and early monday morning!
  • estey89
    estey89 Posts: 104 Member
    level 2 day 3 today! whoohoo! how is everyone doing??

Ive been inc 30 mins cardio after
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    I'm still using this weekend to maximize Level 1 - as I feel like I am getting stronger and stronger. Today I did about 10 minutes of Level 2 after I completed Level 1, and I really like the exercises (I stopped after those plank squats). Depending on my schedule tomorrow I may skip Level 1 and just go into Level two - if not I'll start on Monday.
  • AprilOneFourFour
    AprilOneFourFour Posts: 226 Member
    Day 10 of level 2 done. I'm glad to be moving on from this.

See you on the level 3 board, I hope.
  • estey89
    halfway through lv 2!!! yayyy
  • MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    I've been a slacker :(
    I MUST get back on track tmrw!
  • kailexx
    kailexx Posts: 197
    Theres no worry about being a slacker! its the weekend :P
    I took my first day off today, and I really feel like I needed it, I still stayed within my calorie goals, and my whole body feels fantastic, and I managed to get other stuff I needed accomplished so it wasn't a total waste,
    starting level 3 tomorrow and week 2 of the hunger games challenge, can't wait!
  • Angeldach
    Angeldach Posts: 56
    I'm starting Level 3 today. I hate those Chair Squats with a V-fly! I hope I never have to do those again!:tongue:
  • AprilOneFourFour
    AprilOneFourFour Posts: 226 Member
    I'm starting Level 3 today. I hate those Chair Squats with a V-fly! I hope I never have to do those again!:tongue:

Me too times ten. I NEVER got any better at them.
    Will do my first level 3 tomorrow. I watched it with the sound down while on the phone...I can't tell which exercises are gonna kill me
  • MsAnn07

Is that what that torture is??? I don't know if it was tears or sweat running down my face when I do those !!! :sad:

Level 2 day 3 done...
  • badtastebetty
    Okay, Level 2 Day 1 completed! I had only had a preview up until now.

My arms are shaking, and I am super sweaty. Level 1 is a walk in the park compared to this, and I am excited to get to that point with Level 2.
  • MsAnn07
    Day 4....level 2. At 5:30 AM!! Still crying at the v fly squat things..
  • estey89
    LV 2 Day 6 - those V squats get harder over time i think not eaasier... ugh.
  • badtastebetty
    Level two day 3! I am still figuring out how to best position myself for this workout. It needs a lot more space than before. I can see improvements though, my abs are getting strong. My stamina in the plyometrics needs the most improvement, and I will be excited when I can do that whole workout with my 8lb weights.
  • MsAnn07
    LV 2 Day 6 - those V squats get harder over time i think not eaasier... ugh.

I agree COMPLETELY.. I literally cry each time I do it... Maybe I need lighter weights with that section.
  • badtastebetty
    Level 2 - day 5! I watched part of Level 3 today - that's some intense planking.
    I'm feeling stronger - but I still can't do the whole workout without switching down to my 5lb weights.
  • mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    Level 2, day 2 today! I have a love/hate relationship with this level. I spent 30 days at level 1---I rock level 1! Then, thinking I was a "badass"--Jillian's word, not mine! ;) I tried level 3--That was stupid! Obviously I have a lot of work to do to be ready for level 3! Level 2 V-squat ridiculousness is killing me, and of course the last ab circuit sucks!

I'm sticking with it though. Eventually I will be able to do level 2 with the strength and enthusiasm I brought to level 1!
  • wow, finally on to level 2 and whoa that was intense! Glad it was only 20mins! Look forward to tomorrow!
  • badtastebetty
    Super proud of myself right now!

We had a food day at work today - and there was too much (gluten free) food to eat (Luckily it was mostly very healthy). I ate an excess of at least 300 calories more than my daily allowance (whoops!), so I joked that I would have to work out twice to burn it off.

Well, I wasn't joking and I just finished level 1 and 2 (day 7!) with a calorie burn of 505 (HRM). I normally will burn about 220 for a single workout! I have to say, Level 1 feels like a warm up now. I might actually try to do this more often. The only move I had to stop (fully) was the ab leg raises at the end. I modified them to scissor kicks.

I wouldn't do this everyday, but maybe once or twice a week.
  • mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    I just hate level 2, circuit 3...I'm sweating and feeling the burn (in a good way) until we get to the last DARN circuit! But I remember feeling similar to this early during level 1....right?!?! Maybe??? LOL!
    Level 2, day 4: DONE!