May 10

Me- 5

Bingemonster-5
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Me: 9
    Binge: 2

I feel like I am doing better! Last night was dinner ordered in and I ate until I was full and then stopped. Even with stuff still in front of me, I was able to stop.

However. Yesterday I made a conscious decision to buy a chocolate bar and I wanted to have it last night. My nine year old daughter was with me when I bought it. When I went to have it, it was gone. I was so angry. I thought about going out to get another, but it was dark and rainy and I knew that Charlie, my son who has autism, would just go off the deep end if I left at night.

So I got past it.
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    May 11

Binge: 1
    (5/3)

Ok tonight...here I come!
  • Tatyanakuster
    Tatyanakuster Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    May 10

Binge: 1

Did ok last night. The weekends stress me out so bad, I always assume I'm going to binge.that's probably a trigger....
    Gotta try to figure out some strategy to relax and make good choices!!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    11th May.

Kate - 8.
    Binge - 3.

Struggling a bit.
    I keep challenging myself, trying to have less healthy foods around my kitchen, because I managed so well in London but in London my bf was with me, which was motivation to not binge and I had company and slept once my sleeping pill kicked in. Back home, I think I get lonely in the evenings, and this remain on the net just to feel a sense of connection, which is probably kind of repetitive and boring, take my sleeping pills before I am i. Bed, then binge because they relax me so much. I keep saying I must take them only once in bed, but in truth, the only time I feel relaxed these days in when I have taken them so I sort of enjoy that sensation.
  • ketelsle
    ketelsle Posts: 25
    Options
    Becca:7
    Binge: 3 (5/4, 5/5, and 5/9)

Eating out makes things difficult, but I'm trying to keep it under control :)
  • Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Kim: 9
    Overrate like a normal person: 1
    Binge: 0
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    May 10
    Karen 5
    The Binge 3
    Over Calories 2

Days Left 21

Binge Days
    5/2 5/4 5/5
  • SarahRea32
    SarahRea32 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hang in there Graelwyn! Well done everyone, we're doing great this Month!

I managed to eat 2 ginger nuts in my grans honour last night. The table was full of her favourite sweet foods as we toasted her life and despite feeling very sad I was alright and didn't even feel like a binge :)

May 11

Sarah: 10
    Binge: 1 (1st May)
  • hdkerr
    hdkerr Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Heather: 11
  • TiaTia2003
    TiaTia2003 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    May 11th

Me-11
    B-0

Leaving for brunch in about an hour. I have planned to splurge a little but don't think it will lead to an all out binge as I don't do that in front of other people. I need to just allow myself to enjoy the food and not obsess about every bite.

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mamas out there. Have a great day!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Me: 8
    Binge: 3

I set myself up for failure today by buying stuff that I thought I could eat in moderation. Not so.
  • Chocoholic55555
    Chocoholic55555 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Me : 9
    Binge : 2
  • Tatyanakuster
    Tatyanakuster Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    May 11

Lost the battle today....
  • goldmay
    goldmay Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Me: 8
    Binge: 3
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    Yesterday was a FAIL!

May 12
    (5/3, 5/11)

I caved to the birthday cake which of course led to the "I $*%&ed up mindset, why not eat more?"

i just can't handle eating sweets apparently! Going to buy a bunch of berries today to maybe replace my cravings....
  • Chocoholic55555
    Chocoholic55555 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Did so well all day then failed massively this evening. Not sure where it even came from, I was just tired and feeling run down, then suddenly I was eating way too much even though I was full.

Me : 9
    Binge : 3
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    me: 7
    B: 5
  • Inshape13
    Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    May 12th-

Me: 10.5

The Binge: 1.5

Had 1 really bad day and then ate more than I planned on another day...under my calories and not a full on binge, but still. Beating the binge and this thread are awesome!!!!!
  • hdkerr
    hdkerr Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Heather: 12