goal weight?

Options
12346»

Replies

• sara_gets_fit
    sara_gets_fit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    125-130, and I want a 6 pack gosh darn-it!
  • zandria1
    zandria1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    GW: 111
    CW: 130 AT NIGHT.....

VERY SMALL BUILD
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    125 probably. but ronda rossy is 5'6 and 135lbs and looks AMAZING so i might bulk n cut and see how i look at 130.
  • angeladawnb
    angeladawnb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    CW-215
    GW-155

I have never been under 199 as an adult. I honestly dont know how 155 would look on my. I was in a size 14 at 199 and i have a larger frame. So i am jusy going to go till i cant lose anymore and maintain. Setting little goals as i go.
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 154 the same as I was twenty years ago but if I fit in my UK size 14 wedding dress with a 29inch waist by July next year I don't care what the scales say!

I'm currently UK size 16 and have a 35 inch waist. I'm dropping about a pound a week now.
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 140 right now (currently 188). I have no idea if I'm a big or small framed person as is mentioned a lot on here. When I look through mybodygallery.com, girls look so different at 5'7. So I have no idea what I will look like when I lose more! I just want to lose my stomach fat and I'm worried that I won't lose it until under 140.

I am fairly muscular so a lot of this is just fat that's ready to melt away. If anyone has gone through the journey of 190 - 140 (and below), I'd love to hear your story. I don't want to end up with any plateaus due to eating too many or too few calories given my workouts, etc - I'd rather just learn from others and do it right the first time! Please message/friend me if you're in a similar boat or want to share about your success!
  • BetterThanExpected
    BetterThanExpected Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm currently aiming for 120lbs. I have a small bone structure though and have never been close to that weight at this height, so once I reach that weight I'm going to reevaluate.
  • cbfliz
    cbfliz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 1/2" I started out at 145 lbs in Aug 2012 with no real idea of where I wanted to end up. At the beginning of Dec 2013 I found myself at 117 lbs. I knew this was much lower than I should be and have been reassessing over the last couple of months where I really want to be. I'm thinking now that I would be better off at closer to 126 lbs.

So now I find myself in the position of having to gain weight again, which is strangely harder than I thought. My grocery shop this week has included many more calorie dense foods. If I'm going to be putting on weight I want to try and do it in a healthy fashion :-)
  • bouldermal
    bouldermal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Goal: 120-123 Ibs
    Current: 127 Ibs
    Highest: 154 Ibs
    Lowest: 104 Ibs
  • TamaraR
    TamaraR Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone wants to pick this discussion back up
  • TamaraR