Daily Check In

Options

Replies

• MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Doing level 1 day 3 today. Well, as soon as I put my laptop down and get off my butt. But, that's the plan.
  • ejp123
    ejp123 Posts: 10
    Options
    Just completed Day 5, wooo! Have lost 3lbs since the start, which was a really nice treat to wake up to. I'm also genuinely finding that I have better endurance, and can handle pretty much every move except the pushups and bicycle crunches :)

Feeling sooooo motivated right now. And it's great to see everyone else checking in daily. Keep it up guys!!! :)
  • deadlydiva
    deadlydiva Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Completed Level 1, Day 3 last night. Woke up today less sore than the previous morning. Looking forward to tonight's workout.
  • ef8275
    ef8275 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    For the last month and a half I have been trying to do the 30ds. I started out good then kept cutting back to just one day now, on Mondays. I want to get in on this to motivate me to complete the 30 days in a row!! I did Level 3 on Monday. I will start again tonight with level 1! :wink:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Been doing the Shred on and off for a while now, want to stick with it though. I completed it once before with little weightloss, but it definitely melted some inches (waist and thighs).
  • greeneyedlady02
    greeneyedlady02 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Done for the day! I was pleased with my endurance today...was sweating more though. I had some tough spots. I turned the volume almost all the way down and focused one "the girls" instead of the instruction and somehow the workout was easier.
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Done for the day! I was pleased with my endurance today...was sweating more though. I had some tough spots. I turned the volume almost all the way down and focused one "the girls" instead of the instruction and somehow the workout was easier.

i have started to listen to my own music while im doing it and its getting me through instead of jillians voice it was really bugging me for some reason :wink:
  • CCNYE63
    CCNYE63 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I am having a hard time reaching my daily protein goal without going over in calorie!

I usually have a protein bar in the afternoon. It helps stave off hunger till dinner, and gets me to my protein goal. I like Quest Bars which are about 200 calories and 20grams of protein, so generally a 1/2 bar will be enough.
  • Urvi8
    Urvi8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    day 4
    im just proud i did it
    still doing knee pushups and not so many
    still stopping sometimes to catch my breath
    anterior raises kill my arms
  • Tanya1995
    Tanya1995 Posts: 39
    Options
    Day 4 of level one done :) I am still having to do some modified and sometimes I do have to take a breather. It is def. getting better everyday. Those darn bicycle crunches get me every time :devil: :laugh:
  • cadjin
    cadjin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 4 done tonight.
    After day 3 last night I woke this morning the sorest I have been since starting, I couldn't get down the stairs without it causing some pain, also had trouble lifting my arms to blow dry my hair as well as pain in my abs when I coughed, in a nutshell I was in a real state!!
    Luckily I had a day off work today, and made the best of it by getting on with chores and that helped, also burned extra calories, full on all day I never stopped and that helped a lot as when it came to 30DS time a little while ago, I was able to get through it easier than the previous days with the exception of the pushups although did do a little better with those. also managed to use the 4lb weights that I have struggled with for the past 3 days, I did use bean cans for the anterior lifts though as my arms were dead by then. All in all much better today and noticing a difference in stamina already :)
  • alhunt8587
    alhunt8587 Posts: 157
    Options
    I did Level 1 Day 2 yesterday...will be doing Level 1 Day 3 this evening after work! Hope to not be as sore tomorrow. I have done 30DS once before so I didn't expect to be this sore from it. I'm thinking it may be because I can actually do all the exercises now and for the full length of time on each!
  • vstraughan
    vstraughan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Stalled at day 3 but loving this group being here as I feel guilty about committing and stalling. Migraine ... 2 days so far ... Jumping about is not best advised :-(

I shall be back with vengeance.

Keep it up shredders, we're all driving each other!

x
  • cals83
    cals83 Posts: 131
    Options
    Today I did day 5 of level 1.

I have a popping hip and something in this workout (at least I think since it is the only new thing I am currently doing) is making it hurt a bit. What sucks is I have no idea which exercise is doing it because it doesn't start hurting until later. Like I finished the workout a few hours ago and it is starting to hurt again now. So frustrating and annoying!
  • lilalief
    lilalief Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Can't believe it's day 5 already!
  • juliegrey1
    juliegrey1 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Day 2 level 1,legs like jelly!
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of level 1 done. I sweat a bunch more tonight (I hate doing it at night) but I also pushed myself harder. It only took me 27 minutes(including 1, 15 second water break) to finish compared to last night's 33 minutes. (=
  • myrealname
    myrealname Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Day 4 level 1 done.
    I'm wondering, I've had this layer of fat over my abs for so long now, I wonder at 47 years old if its even possible for it to go. My boyfriend says that its cellulite and will be extremely hard to get rid of. It's a disconcerting prospect for sure.

Anyone have any thoughts?
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Day 4 level 1 done.
    I'm wondering, I've had this layer of fat over my abs for so long now, I wonder at 47 years old if its even possible for it to go. My boyfriend says that its cellulite and will be extremely hard to get rid of. It's a disconcerting prospect for sure.

Anyone have any thoughts?

I say BS. You can get rid of fat anywhere at any age if you truly work hard at it. I can't ever remember not having a layer of fat right under my boobs and it's been the cause of a lot of self consciousness (even though you can only see it when I'm naked sitting down or in a bikini sitting down) but it's slowly disappearing.
  • jlcarcajc4
    jlcarcajc4 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Well I just finished day 4!!! A" tiny" bit easier today! But I'm disappointed in myself, we had a small get together lunch at work and tonight it's pizza night and I went over my calories BIG time :grumble: I just need to do better tomorrow! Dwelling on today isn't going to change anything...Just stay focused& positive!!!