Daily Check In

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    cadjin, i wasn't trying to demotivate anyone at all. I was sharing my experience and then repeating what Jillian has said numerous times on her own FB page when people say they aren't seeing results. I'm sorry you took it that way, as I am definitely not trying to put anyone down or make anyone feel like I know more than them. We're all here to support each other and cheer each other on.

My last paragraph was a general you and not targeting any particular person in this group. I, too, am struggling with losing weight and have seen the scale go up and down many times. It's gotten to the point where I am focusing on measurements more than the number on the scale and understanding that I cannot see results in 30 days, although I can see a difference.
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Doing level one day 9 today! Kind of nervous to start level 2 :ohwell:
  • cadjin
    cadjin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    cadjin, i wasn't trying to demotivate anyone at all. I was sharing my experience and then repeating what Jillian has said numerous times on her own FB page when people say they aren't seeing results. I'm sorry you took it that way, as I am definitely not trying to put anyone down or make anyone feel like I know more than them. We're all here to support each other and cheer each other on.

My last paragraph was a general you and not targeting any particular person in this group. I, too, am struggling with losing weight and have seen the scale go up and down many times. It's gotten to the point where I am focusing on measurements more than the number on the scale and understanding that I cannot see results in 30 days, although I can see a difference.

Then I apologise as I have obviously read it wrong, it came across a bit high and mighty but you do tend to find that when your dealing with the written word and not the spoken word!!
    Once again my apologies for getting the wrong end of the stick. :flowerforyou:
    Don't you just hate when the scales fluctuate from week to week and lure you into a false sense of security! it drives me mad, one moment your down and then your back up again.
    I think your right in forgetting the scale and if you can do that then all the better, I tried and failed to do that, maybe I should either throw them or hide them!! lol!
    In fairness though I have noticed a difference in my endurance since starting 30DS and that alone has to be good, I just hope I haven't blown that by having a few days off, still I am sure I shall get back on track on Monday.
    The support here really does help with doubts that any of us are having though, just knowing your not alone makes a difference and I thank everyone for that :smile:
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I took a break from thursday until today. I only planned on taking thursday off but I didn't know that my boyfriend would spend most of thursday and almost until midnight friday with me (not that I'm complaining, I loved it). I don't workout when he's here because I feel it's rude.

Anyway, I was back at it today, day 4 of level 2. I'm on the brink of quitting from sheer hate of Jillian, I don't want to because I know I'm almost half way through the program, but I am so over her and her best girls and her stupid commentary. I hate how she says that we will spend hours in the gym burning what she gets us to burn in 25 minutes. Uhhh, I burn about 100 calories per 10 minutes at the gym so she's insane, at the gym I feel like I have to prove myself to everyone else so I really push whereas at home I half *kitten* it because I just want to relax.

I'm done ranting lol, I hope everyone else is sticking in there.
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Just checking in....level 2 day 5
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Day 5 level 2

Am I the only one still going or nobodys checking in?