Been on Medifast for # Months and Lost # Lbs

Options

Replies

• yaquesita1976
    yaquesita1976 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is week 9 for me and 18 lbs gone!!! Today is a special day because with those 18 lbs gone... I am officially in "one"derland!!!! I have not been there in forever!!!! Loving medifast. Feel free to add me as your friend. My diary is open to my friends so we can help each other with what we are eating.
  • _benjammin
    _benjammin Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    I'm in maintenance now, started Dec. 3, 2012, lost 40 pounds in 3 months and 8 more during Transition. I'm trying to gain some muscle now but still eat one or two MF snacks/meals a day.
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Updating: Stopped for a couple of weeks but I have been on for about 3 months down 4 dress sizes and 29 pounds
  • cathiwitkowski
    cathiwitkowski Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Was about 9 months and 100 lbs. Now in transition week 5 and hoping to maintain:smile: !
  • Rosiemac2
    Rosiemac2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started May 2012 at 213 lbs.....currently at 160 lbs.....made my goal in Feb 2013...using this site for maintenance....
  • lcohen11
    lcohen11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Started end of January, so 5 months and have lost 35 pounds!
  • Leverty35
    Leverty35 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I want to thank everyone for posting their successes. I'm new to the group and my first shipment of MF is on its way. I plan to start Monday and am really excited about it! If anyone wants to add me as a friend feel free.
  • girlpoetica
    Options
    I started two weeks ago and am down 6.2. Not as much as other folks in their first few weeks, but that's ok because it's still a nice loss :) ... I'm looking for new buddies and support so please add me as a friend.
  • piper4596
    piper4596 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to post an update to my progress. 10 weeks and 34.4 pounds gone. I finally dropped out of the 200s and I couldn't be happier! It's been a long time since I've weighed less than 200 pounds.

Thank you to all for posting their progress. You're all inspiring and help to keep me motivated and on plan!
  • PippaJo_
    PippaJo_ Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    So...I might as well update my progress too.

I've hesitated, because I don't have the dramatic losses that other folks have. However, I am a very small person, and did not have a huge (relative) amount to lose, and also, I'm one of those who seems to have a very difficult time losing at all.

So then, I've been on for 19 weeks, and I've lost 20 pounds. That's over halfway to my goal. I am at a lower weight than I have been for well over 10 years - before kids. And, this is all basically without exercise. I have dieted/exercised in a focused way in the past, and have never seen results coming anywhere close to this.

Also, in those 19 weeks, there were many days/weeks/portions of weeks where I was not on-plan. Some celebrations, some vacations, some hubby-cooked-and-dang-it-looks-good days. Overall, those 'days off' probably amounted to 8 of those 19 weeks. Given that - it starts to make the 20 pounds look better. And I have to say, I'm pretty proud that during *none* of those breaks did I GAIN any weight. I may have gone off-plan (and usually with full knowledge that I was doing so - I'm not fooling myself), but I have maintained at whatever weight I'd reached, each time. I think that being aware of the *choices* I'm making, and not acting as if I'm 'cheating' or 'sneaking' or whatever is a big part of that. I make a choice, I understand the potential consequences, and I accept them.

So I just wanted to say that even if you're not 'perfect' - this plan STILL DOES WORK. You don't need to 'give up' if you 'screw up'. It's never a screw-up....it's simply a journey, and choices you make on that journey.
  • 77cole
    77cole Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to post an update to my progress. 10 weeks and 34.4 pounds gone. I finally dropped out of the 200s and I couldn't be happier! It's been a long time since I've weighed less than 200 pounds.

Thank you to all for posting their progress. You're all inspiring and help to keep me motivated and on plan!
  • 77cole
    77cole Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I cannot wait to be under 200. Awesome work.
  • jgconnolly
    jgconnolly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been on medifast for 9 weeks and have lost 34 lbs - very excited about finally seeing movement on the scale after years of trying to lose weight on my own. The plan isn't easy, but the sacrifice really pays off when you get on the scale.

Looking for medifast buddies on MFP feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • ryansmommie68
    ryansmommie68 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started on June 22 (i'm on week 4). First two weeks I lost 5.2lbs. I then went on vacation and "enjoyed" myself and gained 2lbs. I like this plan, its tough at times especially when I do all the cooking but I know it will be worth it at the end. I have wanted to lose this weight for so long and haven't had any success at all. I lose very slow!!! This is the first thing that has worked for me....so far!

Congrats to all of you with your success. I can't wait to hit my 20lb mark!:wink:
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me if you haven't already. I am updating my results. I have been on since March (stopped for about 4 weeks-meaning didn't stay on plan) Back on plan as of last week and I am down 27 pounds and 4 dress sizes. My goal is to lose about 15 more pounds so I am working on that now. Almost there!
  • cn62760
    cn62760 Posts: 1
    Options
    5 months
    47 lbs
  • dugrn
    dugrn Posts: 47
    Options
    23 weeks
    110lbs
    10 inches off waist
    4 inches off neck
    off ALL diabetes meds
    off ALL hypertension meds
    off ALL high cholesterol meds

90lbs to go !
  • erinmacchio
    erinmacchio Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started June 23rd and I'm down 17.5lbs! My husband started the same day and he is down a little over 22, I believe.

Can't believe how well this has been working for me. As much as I miss the easy, take out foods, I will NEVER miss the weight I've lost.
  • northernrescue3321
    Options
    I just finished my fifth month on Medifast and I am down 110lbs. Only another 20 togo. I plan of starting to transition off of Medifast at the end of September.
  • SWink06
    SWink06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 24, and I've lost 24 pounds. I started out with 165 pounds to lose to get to a health BMI, though, so I have a long journey ahead of me.