Round 1 : days 1-10

Options
124»

Replies

• greatmom2
    greatmom2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I agree!! It would be crazy to push your body to do week 3/4 after a week off!! The way I see it is we are going to get a little extra prep time for the end of this thing! :) I can use all the prep I can get! I just did day 8 today, so I am just on the 2nd week, so we aren't very far apart still!
    I really feel like this time is pushing me farther than what I was allowing myself to be pushed last time, so I am very happy to have started over!
  • greatmom2
    greatmom2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have to admit that I did give up after day 8 this time!! :( I have not been doing any exercise for the last week or so!! I think I might just be burned out on Jillian since I was already doing some of her stuff before I started this challenge originally. I am going to attempt (key word being attempt) Insanity this coming week, but if it doesn't work out, I am going to stick with Zumba and something else for a month or so before trying this challenge again. I do feel this will give results though!
  • anna_louise90
    anna_louise90 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good luck for insanity! I have unfortunately given up on this plan too, but am re-doing 30 day shred instead! On day 4 now, its easier to commit to with the shorter workouts haha :)