Like Minded Lushes - July 2013

Options

Replies

• Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Happy to be back to 0's today after the last three lushy days.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options

I don't feel so hot today:sick: but I was clearing out all the alcohol so I can aim for zeros:bigsmile:

As any good lush would do...

Tonight one of our family friends' daughter turns 21....a couple will be had

Starting a wine club night once a month for the winter between some couples....once a month someone will host and wine will be had. We have to get thru a long winter somehow, right?

Ordering my keg of German beer and 1919 Root beer for the kids this week - excited to have this party
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sat - 4 beers
    Sun - 5 beers
    Team loss
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Almost didn't work out, I was feeling lazy today and did nothing. However I hopped on the bike at 8 and rode for an hour. Husbands stomach hasn't felt well so we are both already in bed and he's asleep while I watch TV and play with my iPad :smile:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday - 3 16 oz beers makes 4
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Monday - about 3 glasses of wine (2 sauv blanc, 1 rose'). Planned on 2; I'll take it. Planning on a 0 tonight.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Monday - easy 0

0 is the plan for today as well, also need to get some housework done and of course an hour on the bike. I really don't know what switch flipped in my brain but 0's the last three weeks have been very easy to obtain. Though the real test would be getting a 0 ona Friday or Saturday :tongue:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    2 glasses of pinot grigio. My standard summer thing.
    I may try to really kick it into gear in August before our trip. Maybe a few 0's and upping the exercise even more might help drop some lbs.
    In the meantime...my usual moderating. Pretty boring here.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    been 2 nights since I had a drink, I do want and feel like one
    but I am being a good girl
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    The color on MFP changed. It looks weird. Or maybe its because I actually had a zero last night.:bigsmile:
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Had a zero last night myself. Going to try for the same tonight.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    So much for my zero tonight...2 peach vodkas and sprite zero down....
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Monday - easy 0

0 is the plan for today as well, also need to get some housework done and of course an hour on the bike. I really don't know what switch flipped in my brain but 0's the last three weeks have been very easy to obtain. Though the real test would be getting a 0 ona Friday or Saturday :tongue:

Doing good Kat!! I saw those 0's, and by the second week I was thinkin'.....Good for you! Well, congrats to you!! :flowerforyou: You are an inspiration! Good luck this weekend...you'll be fine either way.... :smile:

Also, I finished off that tequila, yum.....and had to drink beers afterwards cause not enough killya. Then the rest of the weekend was beer....lots. Mon and today.....5 nat lights each. I am sitting here contemplating one more beer.

Geez, could be not well at work tomorrow.....errr, obvious what to do, but what to do, what to do.
  • Kat120285
    Options
    It's not your 0 Mama Lush, though way to go! The whole site is different!

Thanks crazycat :smile: it's sad how accomplished I feel logging those 0's :smile:

Good luck on your 0 tonight Ryze!
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Bah, 0 Monday, fail tonight- but moderated- baby steps, baby steps.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    3 peach vodkas and sprite zero for me last night. Slept great and had an awesome workout this morning. We'll see how tonight goes, but I am not actively seeking a zero, if it happens it happens, if not eh :bigsmile:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Yep yep yep I got another 0. :drinker: :drinker: Two in a row! that has been a long time. I don't want to jinx my streak but I am hoping for a pretty long one. Alaska is coming up on 8/17 and then all bets are off. :wink:

Gary good for you having one zero. I wasn't able to do that for a long time. baby steps is right!

For those of you who can get lots of zero's my hats off to you. For those of you who don't want 0's I raise my glass (of water for now) to you and say good for you too!

This is a balance and a struggle. We all will find our way, whatever way that is.

Happy Lushing my dear peeps!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Nice work Mama Lush :flowerforyou:

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0

Planned 0 today.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Well done to you 0 peeps!

I had two vodkas. Maybe wine tonight? I've got my homemade bolognese sauce on the stove simmering away.