Participant updates

Options

Replies

• icecle
    icecle Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    VSJandM2000 resist to the temptation, eat a couple of biscuits or just a bit of the thing that is comfort food for you and get out for a walk.

We can do it!!! I am craving for chocolate today :)
  • LydiaZembower
    LydiaZembower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Here is a good challenge! Drink 8 glasses of water every day. Probably one of the most important and helpful things you can do for yourself. It hydrates you. It also flushes all the toxins out of your body. I have also read that it helps you lose fat. Not to mention it fills you up. I know most days I never meet that amount but I am really going to try harder. I am going to keep a 1.5 L bottle 6 cups next to me and try and drink from it often. I find out that once I start, my body says, "Give me more!" so that is what I am going to do.
  • SJandM2000
    SJandM2000 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I ended up having a lager shandy and going for a walk with the dog and feel much better now!
  • Amor
    Amor Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow, its the first week and we've already lost so many people!
    We started at like, what... 96 members? Down to 58!

Good luck to everyone still in it!
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Wow, its the first week and we've already lost so many people!
    We started at like, what... 96 members? Down to 58!

Good luck to everyone still in it!

I noticed that too. I was hoping more people would stick with it especially this soon in to the challenge.
    I'm secretly hoping that more people will finish than did in June and July.
  • margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Well done for every one still here, you always lose a few,,lot!, lol.
    5th and 6th
    50 chair situs
    50 Squats
    100 star jumps
    8 glasses of water
  • Birder150
    Options
    8/5 - 50 chair squats
    8/6 - 50 chair squats

:smile:

Hope everyone is having a great day!
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean, sjanDM2000. It would hurt my pride a lot if I were kicked out.
  • Turnaround2012
    Turnaround2012 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean, sjanDM2000. It would hurt my pride a lot if I were kicked out.

... And then there were just 54 ....
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I am loving how strict this challenge is... I wonder if we've lost anyone yet?! I have a feeling I would have failed already if it wasn't for the fear and shame of being kicked out the group - it's made me be very strict with myself and staying on target!

/\ This!
  • GormanGhaste
    GormanGhaste Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    @Lydia: That's a good challenge! I do pretty good with water, usually 9-12 cups. For anyone new to drinking this much, I recommend a large cup or bottle and a straw.

@Gus: I lasted 2/3rds of last month; I didn't let it phase me too much. This challenge is stricter than I would otherwise be with myself, so fun if I make it, but OK if I don't.

I'm going to start putting my challenge updates in with my daily sign-in, if that doesn't bother caradae too much!
  • ksutte
    ksutte Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    25 chair squats.....man am I out of shape....:sad: should get easier every day.....

love this challenge too.. it has already stopped me from going over my calorie limit two separate days. I plan on making it to the end
  • margieparkins
    Options
    Well done for every one still here, you always lose a few,,lot!, lol.
    5th and 6th
    50 chair situs
    50 Squats
    100 star jumps
    8 glasses of water

7th July, done!
  • margieparkins
    Options
    Great work with the challenges every one.
  • Birder150
    Options
    Good morning :flowerforyou:

8/5 - 50 chair squats
    8/6 - 50 chair squats
    8/7 - 50 chair squats - I used a lower chair today

Hope everyone is having a great day!
  • moneil25
    moneil25 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I was in the July challenge and made it to July 20th. Last time I hadn't written any essays for earned days off so this time I have 2 and hoping I won't have to use them. Nothing has ever worked for me like the Accountability challenge.
  • MissSharon2013
    MissSharon2013 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    This challenge is right on time for me! I had been trying to wean myself from free days and this was just the thing! Went to Red Lobster and stayed under whereas before this challenge; I would no doubt have taken a free day...a license to greatly over indulge! Would love to have this every month!!
  • ksutte
    ksutte Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    50 chair sits
    50 Squats
    25 star jumps

ok, I'm getting there.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    So far so good! Posting on the forums and participating in different discussions has helped me to stay on track and keep motivated! I love reading different peoples success stories, they are a real inspiration!
  • margieparkins
    Options
    August 08, 2013
    50 chair sits
    50 Squats
    100 star jumps
    water completed

So happy to see some people having a go at these mini challenges, they are a great way to stay focused on the group and it is good for you.

stay with it groupie friends, lol