Weekly Weigh In - Fast Diet / 5:2

Options
lizz2013
lizz2013 Posts: 331 Member
Check in here each week with an update on how you're doing! Include goal loss, weekly loss and loss since start of the challenge.

Replies

• hippiejacket0810
    hippiejacket0810 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Not really a good time to weigh because I've already eaten a couple times today but I just weighed and came in at 148.6 *Barf!*
  • cindysatx
    Options
    Goal loss: 25 lbs
    Loss to date: 5 lbs
    Loss this week: 1 lb
  • loui1234
    loui1234 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Goal loss: 11 lbs
    Loss to date: 0lbs
    Loss this week: 0lbs
  • johnna1212
    johnna1212 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Goal loss: 30 lbs
    Loss to date: 0
    Loss this week: 0 lbs
  • littlegem65
    littlegem65 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    By Nov. 7th:

Goal loss: 20 lbs. (185 lbs. on the scale)
    Loss to date: I started 7 weeks ago and have lost 20 pounds.
    Loss this week: 4 lbs.
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    By Nov 5:
    Goal Loss: 23.4 lbs
    Loss to date: stated Aug 5, 4.1 lbs,
    Loss this week: 4.1 lbs
  • snejkaxo
    snejkaxo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    In 3 months I would love to be at my goal weight, which is 100 lbs. I am 5 lbs away from my goal. Last 5 are tough. Just last week I was at 103, then weekend came and I´m back to 105.
  • Pamela_in_Progress
    Pamela_in_Progress Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Start weight 165
    Goal 145
    Day 1 tomorrow
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Goal Loss: 24-30 pounds of fat & flab...NOT muscle
    Loss to Date: Just starting=0
    Loss this week: Starting tomorrow=0

BodyFat% Loss: Just Starting=0
  • andiebaco
    andiebaco Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    For October..

Goal loss: 33lbs
    Loss to date: 13.22lbs
    Loss this week: 1 lbs
  • lizz2013
    Options
    Great numbers! well done to everyone, whether you have lost or not.
    I want to lose 76 lbs total
    Lost 9lbs so far. - Been fasting since May.
    Weigh in on Sunday :)
  • lizz2013
    Options
    At the end of the week when you add your results, let us know how you did on the weekly challenge. So for this week it is the fix-it challenge! Were you successful?
  • auntjenny74
    auntjenny74 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Goal loss: 22 lbs
    Loss to date: 5 lbs
    Loss this week: 2 lbs
  • heatherk0908
    heatherk0908 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    This is my first week on 5:2. I am down 1.2 pounds. Not sure how accurate that is since I'm almost always up towards the beginning of the week and down on Fridays even before doing this but next week should give me a better idea.

I would like to lose at least 11 more pounds.
  • lizz2013
    Options
    Weekends tend to ruin it for me as well. Best of luck. :)
  • Gianna44
    Gianna44 Posts: 124
    Options
    Goal loss: 22 pounds
    Loss to date: 0 lbs
    Loss this week: 0 lbs

I weighed myself yesterday for a new "baseline" after not weighing myself for two months and two vacations. I was two pounds up from my lowest weight in May (which was better than I had hoped for after not following any plan or weighing in all summer)!

I started the plan with a fast day on Wednesday, and plan on weighing in again next Friday (will make that my regular WI day).
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Goal Loss: 24-30 pounds of fat & flab...NOT muscle
    Loss to Date: Just starting=0
    Loss this week: Starting tomorrow=0

BodyFat% Loss: Just Starting=0

I saw from a post, someone mentioning a calculator on TDEE and how much I should be eating and found this website to calculate mine.

http://thefastdiet.co.uk/how-many-calories-on-a-non-fast-day/

My regular cals per day (BEFORE starting) was 1375 Cals daily (and I always ate a wee bit below that and ate back all my exercise cals)--I've been at this rate for sometime (over a year) and have NOT been having much success at losing at all--just the same blasted 6 pounds over and over for almost a year now.

WOW...does this mean on my non-fast days I need to be eating 2122 cals per day???? That sounds like A LOT--kinda intimidating, as I NEVER eat that much--ever, unless I'm pigging out on junk--then it's easy to hit that mark, but I don't want to pig out on junk. Oh well, that's why I'm partnering with God to do this, because though this sounds like good news...it's SCARY to me. I'm going to post this on a separate thread to get your thought, but want to post it here on my personal weekly weight-in thread too. Here's what the calculator states is my stats. I'll keep a running tally of my weekly results here on this, my thread:

Your BMI is: 32.4
    Your BMR is: 1543
    Your TDEE is: 2122 calories
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Goal loss: just want to lose, no goal
    Loss this week: 2.6 lbs
  • lonypony
    lonypony Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Third week in and so disappointed I gained another 200gms. Week 1, 2.2kg loss. Weeks 2 and 3 I have gained 200gms each week! I do have a supposed low thyroid - another check in 3 months will determine whether I need to go on tablets or not. One good thing though I am so happy to report that I have lost a total of 5 cms. Everyone says don't look at your weight etc etc but its so hard not to.

Goal to lose 13 kg
    Loss to date 1.8kg and 5cm off my waist
    BMI at start 29 (I think) today 27.9
  • lizz2013
    Options
    Third week in and so disappointed I gained another 200gms. Week 1, 2.2kg loss. Weeks 2 and 3 I have gained 200gms each week! I do have a supposed low thyroid - another check in 3 months will determine whether I need to go on tablets or not. One good thing though I am so happy to report that I have lost a total of 5 cms. Everyone says don't look at your weight etc etc but its so hard not to.

Goal to lose 13 kg
    Loss to date 1.8kg and 5cm off my waist
    BMI at start 29 (I think) today 27.9

Have you been working out a lot? I always find that if exerercise I gain or maintain, but rarely lose but like you I'll be losing inches. keep going :) You've got results and thats all that matters :)

Goal loss: 76lbs
    Loss to date: 10.8lbs
    Loss Week 1: 1.7lbs

first loss in about a month so I'm happy :)