Any ladies here over 6ft?

Options
1235»

Replies

• melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Hello tall ladies!

I'm 6'1 and currently at 202 pounds. My first goal weight is 170. Then depending on how I like how I'm looking & feeling, I may try to reach 160. A few years ago, at my smallest I was 150 & I looked too thin. I want to be fit, not a tall beanpole.
    I'm an 11/12 in shoes. Hate that part.

Body composition plays a BIIIIIG part in this. Personally, I think you're fit as but on my frame 150 (+) is perfect; we're all built in different ways! My roommate was 5ft 10 size 11 and even though I was taller, I looked tiny next to her. It's not easy I have to work harder than most but it's so worth it when you're wearing that bikini :)
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Hello tall ladies!

I'm 6'1 and currently at 202 pounds. My first goal weight is 170. Then depending on how I like how I'm looking & feeling, I may try to reach 160. A few years ago, at my smallest I was 150 & I looked too thin. I want to be fit, not a tall beanpole.
    I'm an 11/12 in shoes. Hate that part.

Body composition plays a BIIIIIG part in this. Personally, I think you're fit as but on my frame 150 (+) is perfect; we're all built in different ways! My roommate was 5ft 10 size 11 and even though I was taller, I looked tiny next to her. It's not easy I have to work harder than most but it's so worth it when you're wearing that bikini :)

Absolutely! Frame plays a big part in what weight looks/feels best! I felt I looked FANTASTIC at 150 but looking back I see how frail I looked….and I wasn’t working out then so it was all bone & NO muscle. This time I’m hitting the iron!
  • jazzerciseN
    Options
    Hi! I added a ton of you after reading thru. lol! I'm a touch over 6' (barefoot) and I'm 205. Started at 300 and trying to get down to 170-180. I wear a size 15 in juniors and large tops. Size 9 shoe, 10 for heels because they're always so dang skinny! It's been a long journey and I'd love to have more inspirational tall girls by my side. All of my rl friends are all 5'nothin and complaining about being 101 lbs. LMAO! yeah... I think that was my birth weight. Good luck ladies! Keep fighting the good fight!
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Hi! I added a ton of you after reading thru. lol! I'm a touch over 6' (barefoot) and I'm 205. Started at 300 and trying to get down to 170-180. I wear a size 15 in juniors and large tops. Size 9 shoe, 10 for heels because they're always so dang skinny! It's been a long journey and I'd love to have more inspirational tall girls by my side. All of my rl friends are all 5'nothin and complaining about being 101 lbs. LMAO! yeah... I think that was my birth weight. Good luck ladies! Keep fighting the good fight!

We are pretty much the same weight!
  • joruth33
    Options
    Hi. I am 6'3, and have always loved being tall. at my highest weight I was a size 12 shoe, but now can sometimes wear an 11, but 11.5 fits the best. It does depend on the brand. If it is a cheap brand, I still need a 12, but the nicer, higher quality brands fit 11.5 or 11. In the last year I went from 220 down to about 200. I am working on losing the last 15-20 pounds, so that I can find some cute jeans that actually fit right.
  • islandblush
    Options
    I am 6'2" looking to lose 50+ lbs and I wear a size 11 shoe, which is so sad because my feet randomly decided to grow a whole size this last spring. :(

Edit: and I agree with the person above me! I LOVE BEING TALL!!! :D
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Im 6ft2 (189cm) want to lose what 33 pounds? (15kgs)
  • feiAngel
    feiAngel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yep - 184cm (close enough to 6'1"), aged 49, was up to size 22-24 (AUS), I've abandoned 25kg and am back down to 16 (AUS). I hope to get back to 12-14 (AUS) by July 2014, and have another 15-20kg to go (my goal is a specific pair of size 12 jeans). I have little feet for my height - Size 9.
    Edit = I have have actually gone down about 1/2 size in shoes since I was at my heaviest.:laugh:
  • daydreamer8515
    Options
    Hey Y'all!
    I'm 6', i want to lose between 95 -115 lbs depending on how I feel/look. and I wear size 11 shoe,
  • jadedhippo
    jadedhippo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hellooooooo.
    I a, 6 ft, currently 185, goal is 165. And i wear size 10/11 shoe
  • pandamonium1987
    pandamonium1987 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Oh dear. I'm 5 feet 11 inches.... I think... I suck at the whole conversion thing. (180cm)
    I always feel so freakishly tall around my friends. 'Tis a sad, lonely world up here....

I wear a size 7 shoe and a size 12 trousers. This is South African sizes, though. Do they differ significantly overseas?
  • Healthy_Hunnie
    Healthy_Hunnie Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hellooooooo.
    I a, 6 ft, currently 185, goal is 165. And i wear size 10/11 shoe

I am almost Idenitcal! I am 6'1", 182lbs, my goal is 160-165, and i switch between size 10 and 11 depending on the style of shoe :)
  • NewandImproved1
    Options
    Hello. I am at least 6'1 that was my last measurement at the Docs office. Though I have also measured at 6'2 sometimes.

My ultimate goal is around 100 pounds.

I look really good and thin with the necessary curves...in the low 200's

My shoe size is 12 or more likely than not, the Dreaded 13. I just bought two pairs for work last week, both 13.

Nice meeting you all.
  • ginnybrock
    ginnybrock Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 6 feet 1 inch, 138 pounds and wear a size 9 or 10, depending on brand of shoes.

So happy to see more women on here rocking out over 6 feet!