Day to Day - How are you doing?

Options

Replies

• p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Well I made it though L1D2. Some of it I find easier and others make me feel like mince meat. lol! I detest jumping jacks w/ a passion. I never knew this about myself till this video. Glad everyone is making a go at this! :)
  • LadyLib82
    LadyLib82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    L1D3 completed last night, and it was actually ok! I got through it with fewer 5 second breaks than day 2, and I didnt collapse onto the sofa right after it. I was sorely tempted to not do it, my thighs ache so much, but I did (albeit at 10pm!) and was so glad I did - definitely gives me hope that I'll make it to the end in one (fitter!) piece. Its definitely encouraging to see so many people around teh same level and same issues (jumping Jacks & cardio :grumpy:)/
  • stephfaist
    Options
    So today is day 6 and I'm feeling pumped to knock out this workout when my son goes to sleep, but I just wanted to stop and tell you all something because I'm super duper excited about it!
    Jogging has been something ive always wanted to do but never had the ability with my asthma being so bad ( got that under control now) and when it hasn't been my breathing I just haven't felt like I could, like I was strong enough or fit enough. Earlier this summer I started jogging I would jog a 1/4 mile and then take a break and then go again over and over again. Yesterday I jogged 2 miles without stopping and today i ran and cut 4 min off my entire jog, i totally believe that i am able to do this because of 30 day shred. It's given me stamina (in just 6 days) and also worked me soo hard that running is actually a nice break from jillian!
    I've GOT THIS!!! woop woop
  • trixie315
    trixie315 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Will be skipping it today to go for a run instead. preparing for a 5k in a couple weeks. I will make sure to get in L1D5 tomorrow morning before work. I will be taking Saturday off - but it looks like that is the norm. Will be doing lots of yardwork =raking, pulling weeds etc for my church. Hang in there everyone, we can do this!
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    This morning I just couldn't convince myself to get up and do the workout so my plan is to do L1D4 tonight before dinner. I'm wondering if maybe evenings will work better for me on a motivation level than mornings.
  • LadyLib82
    LadyLib82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    So.....I'm wimping out today - in fact I'm off to bed when really I should be pulling on my workout kit! It's ten pm here and I had to go out straight from work getting back an hour ago and I'm just too done in so early night for me, alarms being set for "ridiculous o clock" though so the intention is there for two sessions tomorrow - around 15hrs apart. I need to, since I'm 600 cals over today (400 under maintenence....not all is lost!)
  • appygirl84
    appygirl84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    So today is day 6 and I'm feeling pumped to knock out this workout when my son goes to sleep, but I just wanted to stop and tell you all something because I'm super duper excited about it!
    Jogging has been something ive always wanted to do but never had the ability with my asthma being so bad ( got that under control now) and when it hasn't been my breathing I just haven't felt like I could, like I was strong enough or fit enough. Earlier this summer I started jogging I would jog a 1/4 mile and then take a break and then go again over and over again. Yesterday I jogged 2 miles without stopping and today i ran and cut 4 min off my entire jog, i totally believe that i am able to do this because of 30 day shred. It's given me stamina (in just 6 days) and also worked me soo hard that running is actually a nice break from jillian!

That is awesome! Your story is helping motivate me through day 3!
  • gwen485
    gwen485 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Day 5L1 is complete!! 5 more days before moving on to level 2.. So excited!!
  • joycea123
    joycea123 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day 12 yesterday and day 13 today! I'm going to try and move up to Lvl 2 next week :)
  • stephfaist
    Options

That is awesome! Your story is helping motivate me through day 3!
    Thanks appygirl! I hope things are going just as well for you! Are you feeling stronger already?
  • appygirl84
    appygirl84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I don't know about stronger, but less fatigued. I can feel my muscles, and they are saying ouch! However I am not as out of breath as I was the first day!

Day 3 of lvl 1 is done! I may do day 4 tomorrow or take my rest day. Either way I am getting there!

I hate jump rope! lol that is the one that hurts the most. =)
  • Varibaby
    Varibaby Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    L1D4 done! Today was not so bad actually! I can def feel myself getting stronger daily! :) Day 2 was a killer for me tho! I was unbelievably sore....I literally forced myself through but it gets better! Yay us!
  • haleyjester
    haleyjester Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    L1D4 complete!

I noticed I am getting a couple more "girlie" push ups in! My upper body is so weak but thank goodness it's getting a bit stronger. I'm starting to make it a little longer during strength moves now.
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Day 7 of level 1 done! I was a little fatigued because I didn't do my run in the mornings like usual, so I did my c25k and then an hour later did shred, but I pushed through. Parts are definitely getting easier which means I'm getting stronger!

Also, a pair of jeans that were super tight a month ago are fitting really nice now. That felt AWESOME.
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 3 :bigsmile:

Though tough but I enjoy doing it

looking @my tummy makes my morale a bit low but I am gona do it anyway :glasses:
  • gwen485
    gwen485 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Day 6L1 is done!! Won't be doing it tomorrow, but I'll still get some exercise in. I'm going to climb a mountain. So, excited. I will resume Day7L1 on Monday. Hope everyone is coming along just fine!!
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I haven't done crap. Just fess'n up. Could I do a different workout for the same amount of time- I'm thinking my UFC for Kinect, it is an *kitten* kicker but there is no Jillian. Let me know your thoughts folks. :D
  • trixie315
    trixie315 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Completed L1D5 today and it felt great! I can tell that I am getting stronger. might bump up to level 2 to see how that one goes as I feel I have accomplished level 1. Keep up the good work everyone!!
  • p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    L1D4 done. :) Parts are getting easier. I had to modify the jumping jacks a little... too much wear and tear on my back. So each set I do as many as I can and then switch to jumping w/same arm movements. It's still kicking my butt though and I can feel I'm getting stronger. :D
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Today should have been L1D6, but I worked OT starting at 7:30 this morning and now working my normal shift 4pm-12am, then back tomorrow morning at 7:30. I am ti-red. I hope tomorrow I will have enough motivation when I get home at 4:45 to do 2 rounds of L1 to make up for today. I have done it before but is not much fun. JM kicks my butt! It's a tough call when you get called to work OT and you want the money to save for your wedding(plus there is an upcoming promotion you are trying for and want to show the bigwigs that you are a team player)and having enough time/energy/motivation to workout and eat right each day. When I am tired it's all too easy to reach for junky convenient food. Luckily my honey brought me subway when he came to work(we work at the same place). I will stop my whining now, carry on fellow Shredders :)