Post your recent results!

Options

Replies

• davemunger
    davemunger Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Runway 5K in Charlotte: 17:49, which is a PR by 14 seconds!

Very happy with this time, race went almost exactly as planned. 8th overall, first in age group.

Splits: 5:40, 5:41, 5:44, 5:03 (pace for final .14 miles)

GPS had the course at 3.14 miles, well within the margin of error. Officially a 5:45 pace overall.
  • amandamurdaugh
    amandamurdaugh Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Peoria Az Halloween Half marathon. 1:45 even. 2nd in my age group.
  • KristiRTT
    KristiRTT Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    26:50 in the goblin gallop 5k today, good enough for 2nd place in my age group!! It was my first award!
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You guys rock! 25:53 for my 5K today...a huge PR for me.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    First half marathon 2:39:34. About the time I was hoping for and better than the time I was expecting from my 12 mile run.
  • sarahz5
    sarahz5 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the PRs and awards!

I ran my first 10 miler this morning, which included 3 miles of trails and lots of small hills. I had a goal of 1:30, which I was "supposed" to be able to hit based on my shorter race times, but which seemed a little out of reach based on my long runs. I smashed it! Okay, well, I hit it exactly. :laugh: I took the advice of some folks on this board and started out a lot slower than my goal pace, around 9:40, then ran cut downs almost every mile, until I was finishing around 8:40. Garnered me a spot in the top third of my age group and division. Better yet, my pace was faster on this ten MILES than my pace for my 10k last year.
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    26:52 on my 5k today. PR by 1:15 in April 2013. Didn't even go into the race planning for a PR since it's a hilly course. It just happened!
  • TriLifter
    TriLifter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    21st overall, third female at my 5K (22:58). Over a minute slower than my PR, but it was only my second run post marathon two weeks ago.
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    10k race walking. 52:24. Super happy with that
  • rayvynn5374
    rayvynn5374 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    26:04 for 5k today. Last year was 27:41, 5th in my age group! Yup happy with that
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    New Milford inaugural 10K 78:20 PR for me by 2:20 since last May
    Sigh good news bad news ran better than I have run since my early 30s and felt pretty good about it. Finished almost 2 blocks behind next to last runner So I still have alot of work to do before next one
  • timeasterday
    timeasterday Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Atlanta Marathon 10-Miler today. Finished in 1:22:49.
    I'm pretty happy with that considering I am coming back from a hip injury and have never run (training or racing) more than 9 miles before this.
  • DavidMartinez2
    DavidMartinez2 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    This weekend's action:

Light the Night Against Crime 5K - 18:27 5th Overall/1st Age Group
    Lake Hodges Trail Fest 50k - 4:19:27 4th Overall/Didn't stick around for age group results.

Lake Hodges was a 14 minute PR :)
  • ZenInTexas
    ZenInTexas Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Houston Half Marathon. 1:56:24. Over a 12 minute PR, couldn't be happier. :happy:
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Halloween Sock Hop 5K - 21:09, new PR by 20 secs! And my son ran his first 1k - 4:25, new PR too haha :)
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I ran my first 10 miler this morning, which included 3 miles of trails and lots of small hills. I had a goal of 1:30, which I was "supposed" to be able to hit based on my shorter race times, but which seemed a little out of reach based on my long runs. I smashed it! Okay, well, I hit it exactly. :laugh:

Sounds like *smashed* to me :)
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Houston Half Marathon. 1:56:24. Over a 12 minute PR, couldn't be happier. :happy:

I'm pretty happy for you too - you've put in the time and A+ effort!
  • moochachip
    moochachip Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Light the Night Against Crime 5K - 18:27 5th Overall/1st Age Group
    Lake Hodges Trail Fest 50k - 4:19:27 4th Overall/Didn't stick around for age group results.

Lake Hodges was a 14 minute PR :)
    Well aren't you Mr. Speedy Gonzales? Congrats on the PR!

Rock N Roll St. Louis Marathon: 4:12:00

This past weekend I ran my second marathon, and only 7 weeks after my first. This weekend was a 25 minute PR. :) All things can happen as long as you put your mind to it.
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You guys rock! 25:53 for my 5K today...a huge PR for me.

Congrats!! I just PR'd on a 5K this past weekend too- 26:32
  • miniosiris
    Options
    Ran my first 10k race on 20th October (Worthing 10k). Finished in 55:40 beating my previous best time (training run) by over 4 minutes. Considering there was a brutal head wind for the first 3 miles I was very happy with the result.
This discussion has been closed.