Starting Nov 1

Options
Anyone else starting NROL4W Stage 1 in November? I'd love a buddie :)

Replies

• Klicker17
    Klicker17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting, too!! I need an accountibili-buddy, so I'll be your buddy! :)
  • candiceh3
    candiceh3 Posts: 379
    Options
    Awesome! Have you started yet?

I did one workout A and one workout B with my trainer so I am ready now :). I did B last night but I was still sore from the squats two days earlier so I didn't do too well in the lunges.
  • clambert1273
    clambert1273 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I just ordered all my equipment so it won't be here for a bit :( I am so ready to start but have to wait... I can certainly join the discussion and support when it gets here!!!

I am not patient enough for this :|
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I am starting as of Tuesday, November 5th...I am there with you!
  • Klicker17
    Klicker17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I haven't started yet. I've done Chalean Extreme, but even those are "Barbie weights" compared to what I plan on using. I've looked over everything and had my husband show me the moves that I didn't quite get. I'm planning to start Monday... I have to finish setting up my workout space this weekend! I'm glad that there will be a group of us working together!
  • calcote05
    calcote05 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I plan to start this weekend. Running a 5k tomorrow, so I plan to lift on Sat or Sun. I need some buddies!!!
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Start Monday. Feel free to add! I went to the gym with my brother today to go over some of the moves to check on my form. It helped me feel a lot more confident going into it
  • candiceh3
    Options
    Awesome :) I have buddies!

calcote how did you go?

Jorean & klicker - good luck for Monday (and Reba for tuesday). Hope you all smash it :D
  • firedupfriend
    firedupfriend Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 52 and have almost 100lbs to lose. I have been doing weight work for about 2 weeks only. I tried Workout A on Friday but I intend "official" start today (Monday). My knee gives me a problem but I want to try work through it. My biggest concern was bursting the Swiss ball.
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Today I turned 58...eek!
    Starting NR today, I'll add all of you!
    By the way, I'm a paleo girl, so if you look at my diary, be prepared! :wink:
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I re-read the book over the weekend and I am ready to kick some butt!! Looking forward to getting and giving support with my new NROL4W friends!! :happy:
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am starting tonight. I met with a trainer last week to be sure I had the correct form. Will be doing it at home.
  • clambert1273
    Options
    I was hoping for Wednesday at the latest but my last part of equipment won't be here until the 7th :(
  • firedupfriend
    firedupfriend Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Today I turned 58...eek!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • candiceh3
    Options
    Today I turned 58...eek!

How did you go? :D
  • pkrichar
    Options
    A1 completed last night. I really enjoyed the workout. I think I need to go heavier, except for rowing, but wasn't sure where to start. . A little sore sore today but not bad. Slept really good.
  • bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I started this past Monday as well! Friday is day three...stage 1- workout A! Exciting!! :-)
  • calcote05
    calcote05 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I've done the first 2 workouts :) I've also been walking and running this week.
  • pkrichar
    Options
    I started this past Monday as well! Friday is day three...stage 1- workout A! Exciting!! :-)
    bepeejay, I started Monday as well. After Weds. lunges I didn't think I would be able to walk the next day but legs were tired, not sore. I am really liking the program so far. My biggest struggle is squeezing the release enough to get it off the bar to change weights.
  • clambert1273
    Options
    I finally get to start on Monday!! woohoo! Got my weight room set up last night - just some last minute stuff to the house this weekend and I am good to go!!