Check in

Options

Replies

• JustMeee333
    Options
    Ended up eating about 700 calories of junk, but it was all in my allowance, so a good day today.. thankfully!! :drinker:
  • Nix_Way
    Nix_Way Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of No BInge November-

I had to go to the Slip Ups and post about last night. Sigh. At about 10 last night I gave in and devoured mass amounts of food. I totally had a food hangover all day today.

Since I was feeling so bad about last night I did good today. Usually when I have a slip up its like.. 2 or 3 days worth, so one positive is it was only one day/night.

Heres to the rest of the month being better!!!

How did you all do today??
  • blizzardsmom
    blizzardsmom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    so far so good on No Binge November :-)
  • JustMeee333
    Options
    Day 5.
    I've been keeping a few calories until night time in order to eat them then, I've chosen to eat junk, but it's all been within my allowance, so far so good. I'd put on 5lb due to the binging, but put this down to water weight/glycogen etc, 2lb of which came off this morning :drinker: :bigsmile: I've changed my weigh in day from a Monday to a Friday too, just incase I have a treat on the weekend (as this is when it will be most likely) so it'll have time hopefully not to affect my weigh in.
  • blizzardsmom
    Options
    No binging so far. Lots of stress. Not much exercise. Trying to move my mom into a seniors residence, trying to sell her house, and car. Putting 5000 K on my car each month tryin to deal with all this. Doing my best here. Still no binging!!!!! = 0 )

We can do this.

IF ITS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO DO THIS YOU WILL FIND A WAY. iF ITS NOT SO IMPORTANT YOU WILL FIND AN EXCUSE

Today this is important !!!!!! and tomorrow, and tomorrow , and tomorrow
  • MsMischief
    MsMischief Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was really not a healthy day. Pizza leftovers for breakfast, a large portion of carbonara for lunch, ice cream and a pint of cider.

I didn't go over, though. Which surprised me, but I'm not complaining. I've noticed the more junk I consume, the more I crave junk. Need to start picking up healthy habits again.
  • blizzardsmom
    Options
    So far so good!
  • JustMeee333
    Options
    I've noticed the more junk I consume, the more I crave junk. Need to start picking up healthy habits again.

I've noticed this too. :grumble:

First week in. Hope everyone's doing well. :drinker:
  • seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    slipped up yesterday and ordered wings and fries for dinner. felt like crap emotionally AND physically (they weren't even that good) BUT regrouped quickly, leaned on my support systems and got through it. MUCH better day today!
  • seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    No binging so far. Lots of stress. Not much exercise. Trying to move my mom into a seniors residence, trying to sell her house, and car. Putting 5000 K on my car each month tryin to deal with all this. Doing my best here. Still no binging!!!!! = 0 )

We can do this.

IF ITS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO DO THIS YOU WILL FIND A WAY. iF ITS NOT SO IMPORTANT YOU WILL FIND AN EXCUSE

Today this is important !!!!!! and tomorrow, and tomorrow , and tomorrow

wow. best of luck to you!
  • sandeerah
    Options
    Hello,

I think it has been 6 days since my last binge. I believe it could be a record.

I started off my No Binge November and promptly binged for the first 2 days! :mad:

Anyway, I am having takeaway tonight for dinner. Fish and Chips, I will probably have a crumbed fish and salad burger and I will definitely go over my calories. But it wont be a binge, just an acceptable over calorie day. That doesn't count, right? As long as going over doesn't lead to a stuff my face day tomorrow.

Yeah I notice that junk = binge for me most of the time too.

take it easy everyone

Sandra
  • MsMischief
    MsMischief Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've discovered poached eggs. Been on the ball, even if grocery shopping after fitness class is one of the stupidest things I do - I only picked up a small fizzy drink. I'm not supposed to be eating back my exercise calories, but today I was so hungry I had to have chips with my burger. It's better than having two burgers, so that's good.
  • Sunshine70Smith
    Sunshine70Smith Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've been doing pretty well. No bingeing and tracking everything. I've even managed to workout a couple of times this week. Nothing heavy duty but it's a start.

Keep it up everyone!
  • 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I don't call eating ice-cream for dinner (last night) binging because it was thought out and planned... I ate more tonight not so thought out and planned but I'm not sad and hating myself, I ate it slowly, I enjoyed every bite, there is none left so I can forget about it and move on.... I'm not proud that I ate it but I'm not going to beat myself up about it either... no gym last week due to work, i still lost this week... went to gym today so my ice-cream feed isn't as huge an impact as maybe it could have been
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Tonight to 'date' night!

I have a Saturday off with my bf, so we are going out to a local place to eat.

I got up nice and early and killed it at the gym to make room for some food later!

WOO for planning ahead. Will let you all know later, what I had, and how it went! =)
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    Options
    I don't call eating ice-cream for dinner (last night) binging because it was thought out and planned... I ate more tonight not so thought out and planned but I'm not sad and hating myself, I ate it slowly, I enjoyed every bite, there is none left so I can forget about it and move on.... I'm not proud that I ate it but I'm not going to beat myself up about it either... no gym last week due to work, i still lost this week... went to gym today so my ice-cream feed isn't as huge an impact as maybe it could have been

It was thought out and planned. Go for it. I find little treats are helping me from bingeing later! Gotta have some ice cream SOMETIMES!!
  • blizzardsmom
    Options
    Mmmmmmmmm ice cream. That is my biggest I can't resist food. I have just been on a binge streek, lots of stress, Thursday and Friday little binges , yesterday great, today, struggling, but so far no damage.
  • SheGlistensasSheSings
    Options
    I am still trying to allow myself to have as much healthy food as I want and to not beat myself up worry about loosing weight till I get more confidence about not binging. Soo... I haven't lost any weight. I'm having a hard time limiting my berry quantity and Plain Greek yogurt and don't know if I'm overdoing it. How much do you think is too much?
  • I dont know if this is where im supposed to check in but today I stayed on goal! Im hungry and about to go to sleep! I incorporated eating a cookie and chex mix in my calories for the day. Tomorrow I should eat more fruits and veges and maybe ill be full at bedtime!
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    Options
    I havent binged yet. But oh how I have wanted to.

I also find that Im giving in to smaller temptations.

Treating myself more, knowing that I dont have any binge days to do so.

Im finding it hard to control the treats.. even though I am staying within/near my calorie goals.

And.. its almost TOM..... HELP!