Purple Team

Options

Replies

• jeskuhsmeekers
    jeskuhsmeekers Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it'll get more involved. It's really only the first week stick with it i'm sure it will get better
  • robynw143
    robynw143 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thank you Zoe for starting a Chat Room for Purple!

Great Job everyone for weighing in the whole team did it! I am waiting on a few from the Purple and the last chance for those who haven't waiting in at all.

Great Job keep up the good work!
  • robynw143
    robynw143 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I challenge those of you to do squat during the commercials on the Biggest Loser tonight

Let know how many you get through.
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Howdy purple team!

Can we have Bob as our trainer? 8D

Who's Bob?
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    Options
    Howdy purple team!

Can we have Bob as our trainer? 8D

Who's Bob?
    He's a trainer on the biggest loser here in the the states. i saw you are from France and maybe it's different there
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    Options
    I challenge those of you to do squat during the commercials on the Biggest Loser tonight

Let know how many you get through.
    I hate commercials and i DVR everything so i don't have to watch them. but i'll try to do them during the actual show.. I always feel so motivated while watching the show haha
  • Sandylovesm
    Options
    Yes, Bob Harper, of course! I discovered this program when I lived in London last year. I've seen a few episodes in France, but it was the American version. It's very rare that we have the show on TV, and it's only very late. What we can watch on a weekly basis is ''Etreme weightloss" with Chris Powell. I love it! But there is a French translation over the voices and it looks like background noises to me lol.

There's no way France will have this kind of program one day. Not today. We have programs saying ''I'm obese and it's hard'', but nothing about a competition to try losing weight. Our programs deal with weight and psychology, but there's no program where people really get evolved in such a transformation, and that's a shame!

I think I would love Jilian more :)
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    Options
    Yes, Bob Harper, of course! I discovered this program when I lived in London last year. I've seen a few episodes in France, but it was the American version. It's very rare that we have the show on TV, and it's only very late. What we can watch on a weekly basis is ''Etreme weightloss" with Chris Powell. I love it! But there is a French translation over the voices and it looks like background noises to me lol.

There's no way France will have this kind of program one day. Not today. We have programs saying ''I'm obese and it's hard'', but nothing about a competition to try losing weight. Our programs deal with weight and psychology, but there's no program where people really get evolved in such a transformation, and that's a shame!

well that's a shame.. and i have a love hate relationship with jillian haha
  • Sandylovesm
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Lol me too, sometimes I just want to tell her ''of course it's easy for you and your ''girls'', have you seen your bodies? Stop yelling at me: And at the same time it's like ''yes Jilian, let's do this thanks for being motivational (yeah, I talk to my Tv lol)
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    Options
    [/quote]

Lol me too, sometimes I just want to tell her ''of course it's easy for you and your ''girls'', have you seen your bodies? Stop yelling at me: And at the same time it's like ''yes Jilian, let's do this thanks for being motivational (yeah, I talk to my Tv lol)
    [/quote]
    haha that's too funny cuz i tried her dvds and i hated her haha
  • 2014NewBodyNewMe
    2014NewBodyNewMe Posts: 57 Member
    Options

Love Jillian
  • zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    I'm a so glad that you all started the daily challenge...

I like bob, but Jillian makes me move. ????

I get on in the morning while I am waking up to the today show, then if I get a free min I get on again through out the day to check in with everyone, then I get on at night when it's time for the news and after supper..

I enjoy seeing everyone's post.......
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Evening Purple team, I have had a good day. I am slightly under on my calories for today.
    And I have logged 13623 steps on my fitbit.
    Good start...
    Waiting on BL to start. If you have bad knees take your squat till you just feel a burn in your
    Thigh. I have very bad knees. I had surgery on one anď now I need it replaced.
  • Christine_120
    Options
    Hi Purple Team- did the squats and had a good day- busy but good!. Julian would have to kick my butt because if someone is nice to me during a workout I hate it. I work better when I'm mad or really motivated. Haha. :mad:
  • Darrelkun
    Darrelkun Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hmm, Bob can be pretty snarky if he wants to be. Jillian is awesome, but she's not Bob.
  • zoetewijn
    Options
    1-22-14 good morning everyone.. It's Wednesday so we better keep moving weigh-ins are right around the corner. LOL..
    I am starting a couple new challenges today. I posted the one last night and 2014new added one so I am going to do that as well.

1. So today I will do my elliptical, we moved into a smaller house last year and I sold my treadmill! I didn't have room for both but I wish know I had one because I can't walk out side it's -11 out this morning.
    2. My challenges
    3. Purple team challenge
    ****drink my water*****
  • raindancer
    Options
    1-22-14 good morning everyone.. It's Wednesday so we better keep moving weigh-ins are right around the corner. LOL..
    I am starting a couple new challenges today. I posted the one last night and 2014new added one so I am going to do that as well.

1. So today I will do my elliptical, we moved into a smaller house last year and I sold my treadmill! I didn't have room for both but I wish know I had one because I can't walk out side it's -11 out this morning.
    2. My challenges
    3. Purple team challenge
    ****drink my water*****

Good morning,
    Great challenge for today. I don't drink near enough in the winter.
    I only did 10 squats last night before i got distracted. I plan to do 10 every bathroom break today. (I'm old so thats often..lol)
    I will try to keep a count.
  • 2014NewBodyNewMe
    2014NewBodyNewMe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Having a great day so far with not eating junk, Just got a good workout trying to open a coconut, which I am chewing on when I get hungry, going to get both of my challenges in as soon as the kids go to bed. on 12 cups of water so far trying to drink a gallon a day.
  • zoetewijn
    Options
    Having a great day so far with not eating junk, Just got a good workout trying to open a coconut, which I am chewing on when I get hungry, going to get both of my challenges in as soon as the kids go to bed. on 12 cups of water so far trying to drink a gallon a day.

Wow 12 cups of waters and no junk food.. Way to go,,, I wish I could drink that much water. I am up,to 4 cups today..I don't like water so I am making myself drink it..
  • raindancer
    Options
    Good evening purple team,
    Another good day. I logged all my food and I have 71 calories left. I have 12639 steps on my Fitbit. I did 20 sqats but no sit ups.
    When I check my e-mail today and I found a message from the gym I used to belong to.
    They offered a special to rejoin. I replyed so I will be back in the gym by this weekend.

GO PURPLE!!