transgender/transexual

Options

Replies

• littlebudgie
    littlebudgie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I keep assuming I've posted here, but it appears I never did! GQ, trying to make my body more masculine and seriously debating top surgery. I'm most comfortable dressed somewhere in the middle, although I usually stick with men's clothing because I like the cuts better.

I'm always happy to meet other trans people, and if you like weightlifting too, all the better!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I'm super trans-friendly, but not trans myself. We need more trans support in the LGBT community.
    THIS..
  • noah_mac
    noah_mac Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Another transguy here :wink:
    always looking for more friends, so feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • SexNerd
    SexNerd Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm still around. I didn't realize this was the same thread, but I'm glad to see that people are still posting.
  • ashleyjade57
    ashleyjade57 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am not trans but my partner is looking to transition MtF if anyone wants to add me it is good to have the support :)
  • LadyDi126
    LadyDi126 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am not trans* but I am a HUGE supporter. I'm finishing my psychology degree and used it as an opportunity to educate my classmates (and my therapist) about the changes in the diagnosis from "Gender Identity Disorder" to "Gender Dysphoria" in the DSM-V. I firmly believe that by educating people (especially future therapists/psychologists) I can assist them in compassion and understanding.

My partner and I are hoping to start fostering LGBT kids in the next year or so, and we are very much hoping to be able to help trans* kids/teens because we both are keenly aware of the struggles they face with family discrimination. My partner is genderfluid/butch/queer but has a great amount of family support. :)

I'm just starting on here and looking for friends, so feel free to add me!
  • emzyfish
    emzyfish Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Also not trans, but a pan lady, and my best friend is ftm and I'm close with several other trans/genderqueer men and women/individuals. Transphobia and transmisogyny is the easiest way to get on my bad side.
  • paperfiish
    paperfiish Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Adding to the list of not trans but super supportive. I have three excellent/awesome friends who are trans, so it's an issue in the community that's close to my heart. Feel free to add me if you like <3
  • xandir0
    xandir0 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Genderqueer here. :) Female assigned at birth. I use they/them pronouns and fluctuate between femme and soft butch in terms of my gender expression. ~
  • Shonjikari
    Options
    Oooh yay trans* people thread!!

I'm Keagan and I'm FTM, though I am very feminine in my gender expression! :D I go by male pronouns and have lived as male for five years.

I've been on HRT for almost 10 months and am currently prepping for my top surgery. My surgeon says I should aim to lose 20-30lbs by my surgery date which is either in June or July, so i'm working hard at it.

If anyone wants to be buddies feel free to message me! c:
  • carolsteele45
    carolsteele45 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody,
    My name is Carol and I'm a 68 year old trans woman. I transitioned in the 70's (seems like the Dark Ages now) and now that I have retired I am an activist on the trans scene in the UK and especially in the area where I live, working with my local police authority to educate about transphobia and also within various NHS committees.
    I also do voluntary work on a national suicide helpline and also work on the helplines of a very proactive LGBT organisation here in the South West of the UK.
    Oh, and besides all that I am the treasurer for our local Pride organisation.
    It's a wonder I have time to eat, never mind diet and exercise lol
  • strongestgirl10
    strongestgirl10 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Adding to the list of not trans but super supportive.Feel free to add me if you like <3
    Me too! The person that gave birth to me is FtM trans with a lovely pansexual wife. I am keenly aware of their struggles both socially and economically (both are disabled). They are two of the most loving, compassionate individuals on the planet. I consider it a privilege to be part of such a diverse family. <3
  • chloe42
    chloe42 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in the grey zone of transition, MtF. I had a good run a year back dropping 20 pounds using this app. I let myself go do to stress at work , but I am back with a vengeance.
    I am glad to see that we are everywhere. :)
  • CaiLogan
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Trans guy here living is Washington state. I am just coming back to My Fitness Pal after a long lapse. I'm trying to stick with it one day at a time. I've half way to my initial two week goal (been logging in and making progress for eight days!) I would love for anyone to add me. I want to see more active folks in my feed!
  • tuckerjar
    Options
    Hey I'm here!
    I'm Tucker. My goals aren't extreme just trying to lose about five pounds in the next few months so I can have that summer six-pack haha. I am a college student. I've been on T for three and a half year and had top surgery about a year and a half ago. Feel free to add me!
  • ArgyleWerewolf
    ArgyleWerewolf Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I was just going to start a similar thread, but since there's already one here, maybe it's more civil to bump it out of its 7-month slumber. I'm Angela, MTF trans, living in Vancouver BC with my kick-*kitten* wife, two cats and a terrible dachshund. I'm a pretty consistent logger and always looking to add new MFP friends, trans or otherwise.
  • byakkokun
    Options
    Heyo!

The name's Jess! I'm a 26 year old pre-op transguy looking for some motivational buddies :-3! Feel free to add me and I absolutely look forward to getting to know all of you ^_^
  • BadgerFaced
    BadgerFaced Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey! Add another trans guy to the list! 14.5 weeks on T today! :3
  • shinyazumarill
    Options
    Bumping this! I'm agender hi
  • shrinking_cylon
    shrinking_cylon Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i'm a twenty-four year old nonbinary queer. feel free to add me - i have anxiety but am v friendly!! :)