6am fitness buddies

Options

Replies

• cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone who got up this morning!

ill be starting tomorrow. OH has my car today :-( Was well chuffed with myself last week - made it to the gym 5 times!! Definately wouldnt have gone so often without this group so thanks everyone :-)
  • MissB46
    MissB46 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    kettlebell workout and HIIT ladder for me tomorrow and all before breakfast, wrote my workout down....bring it on!!!
  • Razzzzle
    Razzzzle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Usually in the gym for between 6.30 and 7am - Does that count ? ;-)
  • nicwillett
    nicwillett Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yeah well done everyone...and yes course it does Razzzzle :) Well alarm set and ready to rock in the morning. Its great knowing we are all beavering away first thing ;)
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    5k done...phew.

Keep at it people...we're half way to making it a habit
  • damo1023
    damo1023 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in on this, nice to see some other people going through the same thing, currently getting up at 5;00am to do an insanity workout followed by weight training. Breakfast time never tasted so good ;)
  • nicwillett
    Options
    That's hard core you two! I just do my yoga. But I feel great for doing it and enjoying my porridge :)
  • nicwillett
    Options
    How's everyone else doing? x
  • MissB46
    MissB46 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Morning - yep done it! 20 Minutes Kettlebells followed by 20 Minutes HIIT ladder....tomorrow its stronglift day again
  • cbroadberry
    Options
    Managed to drag myself out of bed this morning! Really didnt want to, but glad i did. Feeling achey already so hope i can walk tomorrow haha!
    I was okay last week once id gotten into the early starts, i think the 2 afternoon gym sessions at the weekend and then not going on monday made it harder to get up this morning.

Fingers crossed getting up tomorrow will be easier :)
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    I find it much easier to motivate myself out of bed when I have to go to work...as working to time frame...weekends and late starts at work kill me for enthusiasm to excersize
  • Emmiejayne90
    Options
    I'd love to start doing morning work outs!

Unfortunately my gym only opens early one day a week and thats only 7am! Too late to get a good workout in and get to work on time!

I do have a treadmill and bike at home! BUT... I will need motivating!
    :smile:
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    I'd love to start doing morning work outs!

Unfortunately my gym only opens early one day a week and thats only 7am! Too late to get a good workout in and get to work on time!

I do have a treadmill and bike at home! BUT... I will need motivating!
    :smile:

Want me to call you at 5.30 I'm morn???:happy: :happy:
  • Emmiejayne90
    Options
    You'd need to bang my door down aha! I've tried having my mom call me early before!

I know a little dog that would greatly appreciate me getting up early for outdoor exercise! :tongue:
  • spg71
    spg71 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    05:30 is not even fun,

Anyway decided to treat myself to a sauna after the swim in the morning. Time to feign accident on the way into work again card :)
  • nicwillett
    Options
    Going to get my weights out tomorrow. sleep well everyone x
  • lilytop14
    lilytop14 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    6am jog done! It was cold, wet and dark :-( I only went out for about 20 mins, but I done it! Long day at work on my feet all day with my 1kg ankle weights on, then a 1 hour box/circuits class done this eve! Feel like I've achieved something today. I'm gonna feel it tomorrow!
  • spg71
    spg71 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Nice 50min swim this morning and a treat sauna.

Good going on the running in this weather amazing stuff was horrible weather here, cold and wet.
  • cbroadberry
    Options
    very tired today and hurt a bit from yesterday. Got the gym workout done though yay! Thinking rest day tomorrow then back again Friday :-)
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    8am start for me on a Wed, but did an extra work out..starting the 30 day shred just to tone up a bit.