Talking Dead: Team Carl

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    We are the favorite to win....LOL

Yay, Kasi and I are finally on the same team.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Looks like all 7 members have posted on here and are active on MFP, so I won't message you all individually. I'm just checking all the teams to make sure no one has signed up and has changed their minds. :flowerforyou:
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Im good to go! :D
  • arzu726
    Options
    You know what, I'll be captain. It'll hold me accountable anyways cause I've been slacking, making excuses about my diet :)
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    You know what, I'll be captain. It'll hold me accountable anyways cause I've been slacking, making excuses about my diet :)
    Ok. I will PM you and make you a moderator. It shouldn't be too time consuming. All the Carl members seem on board and ready to go. :flowerforyou:
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Good morning Team Carl.
    You are starting the challenge with 3 points. Otherwise, only Daryl, who made 9, and Mika and Lizzie, who made 4, made any kills last episode, so this a great advantage. Don't read this if you missed the mid season finale in December. It s a full recap.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1162909-episode-recap-season-4-part-1-finale
  • arzu726
    Options
    Alrighty, I messaged all members of Team Carl in regards to your goals for this challenge. Our members, besides me, are:

1. Zombieinkpot aka inky
    2. Banana91787 aka Hannah
    3. nisijam5 aka Kim
    4. xqueenbee24x aka Bridget
    5. katrkels11 aka Katrina
    6. dakotababy aka Jessica
    7. Aprilstar480 aka Kasi

Please let me know by Saturday what your goals are. Go Team Carl! As Cindy wrote, we are off to a good start at third place with 3 points.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hi, here's my goals for the contest

CW: 184.2
    GW: lose 1.0 to 1.1 lbs. per week - so, 9.0 to 9.0 lbs

Running
    Currrent ability: 2 miles at 14:17 mph
    Goal: 10 miles (improved distance) at 14:17 (or, improved time)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, February 3rd - 60 minutes of kettlebells

Hmmmm, also make a good weapon for bashing zombies:huh:
  • katrkels11
    katrkels11 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wasn't able to get any actual workouts in yesterday because my baby has such a bad ear infection. Oh well. Just means I get to double up today!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Geez, this challenge is no joke.... Got a lot of work to do this week team. I'm off to the gym. I'll check in later.

CARDIO/COMBAT
    Monday 100
    Tuesday 60
    Wednesday
    Thursday
    Friday
    Saturday

160/210 minutes Cardio

STRENTH TRAINING
    Monday 60
    Tuesday
    Wednesday
    Thursday
    Friday
    Saturday

60/90 minutes
    1/3 Strength

NUTRITION
    Monday Under
    Tuesday
    Wednesday
    Thursday
    Friday
    Saturday

1/7 within calories

GOALS:

Lose 10lbs
    SW 165
    CW

Run 5k faster than 40 minutes
    This weeks time:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, February 3rd - 60 minutes of kettlebells
    Tuesday, February 3rd - 30 minutes treadmill -
  • xqueenbee24x
    xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hello team :)
    Glad to see we are off to a good start.

My goals for the challenge is to
    *lose 10 pounds...average about a pound a week
    *increase my workouts to five out of seven days a week
    ... I will try to think of more during the week

My cw is 166.6
    My goal weight as of right now is about 135ish

Monday -
    Cardio = 0
    Strength = 0
    Calories = under

Tuesday -
    Cardio = 30 minutes
    Strength = 45 minutes
    Calories = over (it was my birthday so I didn't expect to be under but overall it was a good day)

30 out of 210 minutes of cardio
    45 out of 90 minutes of strength 1 of 3 out of 7 days this week
  • arzu726
    Options
    Hi guys,

Thanks for replying to my messages or posting your goals on here. Still waiting on a few members.

Great work with your goals this week! I don't think this week is counted -- I think you all just need to send me your goals. I am off to eat breakfast (though it's 12:30 PM haha) and exercise! My biggest issue is staying within my calorie limits as I work in a supermarket bakery... i am surrounded by cookies and cakes all the time :( Really trying hard to resist temptation but it's hard when I'm making cupcakes and am surrounded by delicious toppings. Exercise is fine for me though.

Woohoo! Go team :P
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Hi guys,

Thanks for replying to my messages or posting your goals on here. Still waiting on a few members.

Great work with your goals this week! I don't think this week is counted -- I think you all just need to send me your goals. I am off to eat breakfast (though it's 12:30 PM haha) and exercise! My biggest issue is staying within my calorie limits as I work in a supermarket bakery... i am surrounded by cookies and cakes all the time :( Really trying hard to resist temptation but it's hard when I'm making cupcakes and am surrounded by delicious toppings. Exercise is fine for me though.

This week is counted. This is week 1. Team members need to send you their cardio and strength totals, plus whether they stayed within their calorie goals, by Saturday night at midnight central. :happy:
  • arzu726
    Options
    Hi guys,

This week is counted. This is week 1. Team members need to send you their cardio and strength totals, plus whether they stayed within their calorie goals, by Saturday night at midnight central. :happy:

Whoops, my bad! Thanks Cindy. I thought it started when the show came back on. Thanks for clarifying :laugh:
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Hi guys,

Whoops, my bad! Thanks Cindy. I thought it started when the show came back on. Thanks for clarifying :laugh:
    Yeah, it's confusing because this week is based on the mid season finale, back in December.
  • arzu726
    Options
    Hi guys,

Yeah, it's confusing because this week is based on the mid season finale, back in December.

Well, I've been slacking on exercise thanks to work, so time to throw on my sports bra and start moving! I'll count my exercise contributions starting today, but I should still be able to catch up. Only thing is I know I consumed more than my calorie limit the past few days. Oh well. The point is, I'm making an effort :)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, February 3rd
    Strength: 60 minutes of kettlebells
    Calories: Under

Tuesday, February 4
    Cardio: 30 minutes treadmill
    Calories: Under

Wednesday, Feb 5
    Cardio: 37 minutes treadmill
  • arzu726