6am fitness buddies

Options

Replies

• spg71
    spg71 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Morning all. its been really hard to get motivated this week for some reason, but its over now !!!

(pool was mega busy as well for some reason)
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Know what you mean! Only made three mornings myself!! :yawn:
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Something going around this morn obviously...despite being awake at four,I must have fallen back asleep, as the alarm woke me at 5.50 (hardly ever happens).
    I took the much talked about rest day...don't like them...throw me off kilter and routine out.
    See you Monday,have a good weekend.
  • damo1023
    damo1023 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Morning all, I realised i hadn't managed to check back in here the weeks been hard as i've been getting my workouts done before work so I can relax for the day.
    Today has been a rest with getting to the gym at 5;00am for insanity again.
    After a week of being out the door at 4;30 for a 2 hour workout I feel like I've earnt a lay in for sunday.
  • nicwillett
    nicwillett Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow's another day chaps, I think its going to be a good week for us all. Just think of those warm summer days and how good you are going to feel after all of this hard work :) I cant wait to go swimming in the sea...
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    I'm up, but can't say I'm enthusiastic about it.
  • nicwillett
    Options
    I'm up, but can't say I'm enthusiastic about it.

;D
  • spg71
    Options
    I failed, Alarm went off and i thought SOD IT.

Also had bag of crisp`s some roses chocs (in the office) and i think i am going to eat crap at lunchtime and swim this evening and put today down as "really cant be arsed" :(

Ohh and i feel very grumpy.
  • nicwillett
    Options
    Right I think there might be a motivation issue going on here. I am still loving getting up early and feeling much better about myself. I cant tell you how unfit I am but have cranked the yoga up a notch and the weights. It looks like everyone else has lost their motivation though so I reckon unless I hear some lovely positive stuff today I'm going to go it alone. Come on you lot!!!!!! Turn those frowns upside downs! xxx
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Ha ha..I'm just a bit demotivated...still getting workout done by eight, but not springing out of bed like I normally do... Will do better soon.

Today I've done level 3 of 30 day shred and 135 squats... I need to lie down now!
  • cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Dont worry im still motivated! Made it to the gym 4 x last week. (cant do everyday or i have trouble walking/generally moving!!) First day this week was this morning, feeling tired but glad i went :-) Mondays tend do be automatically ruled out at the moment, just because its monday. Going to try and get something done next monday, even if its in the house excersize...
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    I'm still here!! Although first time this week this morning for me too as felt a bit too Monday-ish yesterday and turned over for more Zzzzzz!! :smile:
  • spg71
    Options
    Well i am all packed and food made ready for the morning swim :)

Must have been a negative energy wave caused by Saturn being slightly to kilter with Venus on sunday evening which caused the general lethargy. Yes must have been that...
  • nicwillett
    Options
    He he well that's alright then. No you would be nuts to do it every day, and if its 7 or 8 that's OK isn't it? x
  • spg71
    Options
    Well that was a great swim this morning, 1k freestyle (non stop) and another 300 or so bits and bobs,
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    Another hour in the gym this morning - even got my husband to come with me :D
  • cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    gym done. Work time now. Forgot my breakfast smoothie/shake though!! Had to eat my morning snack so will be hungry later!
  • nicwillett
    Options
    Well done everyone x
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    I ran 5k this morn and it was so hard...I really shouldn't leave a week between runs!
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Absolute fail this morn...I managed to get up and switch kettle on and that was it...was working till 11.30 last night though.
    Have gone through most of today dreading having to do it when I get home. :(