JTH11706 Posts: 2,904 Member
    =======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

To view (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet, copy the following
    address into your browser:

http://www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================

10 mile run done! Feeling much better. Thanks for the gif, Speedy!

I'm out of the pink that's used for those who are seriously behind and into the pale blue that's used for ordinary laggards. And the festive lime green doesn't look quite so far out of reach.
    exercise.png

And now for Statistics Saturday:

We're 28% of the way through the month and no one has reached goal quite yet, although we have a handful who are more than half way.

We have 119 starters so far this month, including 3 newbies - welcome!
    27 of us (23%) are on track.
    63 of us (53%) are behind pace (yay, I'm in the great majority!)
    13 of us (11%) are seriously behind pace.
    16 of us (13%) haven't moved at all. I'm sure that number will come way down when Dave gets his whip out! He's probably just being nice and seeing if people will get moving on their own LOL.
    Our miles moved per @ss mover per day are at an all time high of 3.68. Let's see if we can keep it there!

I know the weather is terrible in many places, and many people are sick. But let's stick together folks and do this thing! Hooray for us!
  • 2/7/14

7.25 miles :happy:

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,795 Member
    Exercise total for

Saturday 2/08

(Exercise bike 26.53 miles & walk 1.5 miles)

**total 28.03 miles for today

***229.77 miles done and 495.23 miles to go... :happy:
  • momof2boyz832
    momof2boyz832 Posts: 682 Member
    10 miles in today..

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,312 Member
    SPEEDY - Love the ice scraper gif!! That looks like it was from the movie "Fargo". :) And I loved that movie too. Much of it was filmed and takes place in my home state of Minnesota here. It was a tiny bit of a caricaturization of us lolol, but most* of us can laugh at it and take the joke, don'tcha know? Yah, you betcha. :laugh::laugh::laugh: Pretty much the same as how you all get teased about saying 'eh' after everything, eh? :bigsmile:

JANET & ALL - You're very right! It's getting to be about that time again.....now if I could just remember where I put it! :laugh: Wait, I thought I had a couple of henchmen & henchwomen I could call on to make rounds and visit the non-movers? :bigsmile::smokin:

Anyway, I got to the gym today and got 5.5 miles in on the treadmill to put myself back in the lime. Hoping to get back to the gym again tomorrow too so I can earn myself a little more breathing room for staying in the green.

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!! :flowerforyou:
    Dave
    rI85m6.png
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Got 4 in tonight...eliptical (new for me!) and treadmill. CA is finally getting much needed rain so I joined a gym today. Not hardcore enough to run in the rainstorm quite yet lol. I've been meaning to join anyway :)
    TTD 36 miles

exercise.png
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    I keep forgetting to log my mileage, so for this past week:
    2/8: 1.5 miles. With the weather, it's been really difficult to do much of anything, including getting to the gym.

exercise.png
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    It's taken me 8 days to walk a marathon. 26.2 miles.

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,312 Member
    Adding another 2.5 miles walking tonight to loosen up my stiff legs and because I needed to catch up on my Fitbit steps a little. I was falling a little too far down the leaderboard for my liking. :wink:

Dave
    rI85m6.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,193 Member
    I know it's a short month but does it seem like there are more of us struggling to get to green? Dave, Break out the minions!!! :explode: :angry: :explode: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad:
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Lots of bad food choices today as well as not much activity at all. Walked up and down the hallways just to get some steps in but still only made it to 1.9 miles.

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,259 Member
    Adding another 2.5 miles walking tonight to loosen up my stiff legs and because I needed to catch up on my Fitbit steps a little. I was falling a little too far down the leaderboard for my liking. :wink:

Dave

But if you would just stand still for a minute I could catch up...but no, you're off and running...oh, wait...maybe I did catch up for just a minute! But it took 33,000 steps today! :bigsmile: :drinker: which is 17.03 miles...all walking...feet-->:sad: me-->:happy:

exercise.png

bwhahahahah!

Chris
  • sufferlandrian

But if you would just stand still for a minute I could catch up...but no, you're off and running...oh, wait...maybe I did catch up for just a minute! But it took 33,000 steps today! :bigsmile: :drinker: which is 17.03 miles...all walking...feet-->:sad: me-->:happy:

bwhahahahah!

Chris

Holy Moly! 17.03 miles walking! That's impressive Chris.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,259 Member
    Holy Moly! 17.03 miles walking! That's impressive Chris.

Thanks! I had to make up for three days of only two or three miles this week. There was a break in the rain for a while today and I have a number of walking DVDs and a very long hallway! Plus, I didn't like where I was on the leaderboard either!

I need to get on the recumbent bike this weekend if I'm going to make 250 miles this month. Don't know if that was very smart of me to up my goal this month. I'll just have to work on it.

Chris
  • bunbu
    bunbu Posts: 131
    @dark, I say only cuz I wanted to do more but have a new puppy and things to do so can't just on the bike for long.

Today I did better, I got in 111 miles
    So a total of 374. Going to make my goal this time and then some!
  • Kaplat
    Kaplat Posts: 138 Member
    9 Feb 3.2 kms

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    We've got to be getting up there where some lucky soul is going to roll the thread.
  • Jcsmith5210
    Jcsmith5210 Posts: 150 Member

exercise.png

Adding 5 from a very windy walk,fighting against wind must have burnt more calories.
  • anwylyd_un
    anwylyd_un Posts: 164 Member
    About time I put something on here, 20.2 miles for feb 1st-8th

exercise.png
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Going for 1000 miles again this month - as long as the weather holds

01-02: 10.64 miles
    02-02: 34.11 miles
    03-02: 50.42 miles
    04-02: 51.12 miles
    05-02: 51.26 miles