exercise.png
  • Mermaid_Out_of_Water
    Options
    2/10

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,296 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: missed by minutes...but I don't think I'm in the green yet.

Today was a good 16,355 step day!!

Hope everyone has a grand Tuesday!

Wow Chris, That's a lot of steps. I'm consistently only getting to 7000. You go girl! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Thank you! I usually have around 4,000 by the time I get home from work, so it's either walking or the recumbent. Steps or miles. The Fitbit challenge has me going for steps, but now I'm no where close to getting my miles done. I think the problem is my job....it's simply in the way!

Chris
  • donjessop
    Options
    As of end of day February 10th, ahead of schedule:

exercise.png
  • Tbee1966
    Tbee1966 Posts: 123
    Options
    2/11: 1.09 miles

15.84/48

exercise.png
  • Rief3
    Rief3 Posts: 420 Member
    Options

exercise.png

add 3.8 miles
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Making time for a quick post. :smile: 2 miles Sunday and 1 mile yesterday to add. :frown: Trying not to beat myself up too bad anyway. :frown: I know I will get it going again when I have the time (hopefully next week).

Glad to see everyone's successes. Despite my impression of a slug this month, I am still inspired by you all and I know I will be back soon.

exercise.png
  • waltersro2012
    waltersro2012 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    another 3.23
    mtd 14.93

exercise.png
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    The only moving I did yesterday after work was from the couch to the bed!
  • waltersro2012
    waltersro2012 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    xvtow.jpg

thought it was cute :bigsmile:
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    2/10 - 3.75 miles walking
    Total to date: 44.75 of 106.75
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I'm so p*ssed @ myself right now! I went out for a run this morning. -25C, beautiful sunny morning. I was doing a pretty good time (low 10s), which should have been an indicator. :huh: Instead of doing short fast strides, I was actually running with some pretty long ones, which is not a good idea with the road conditions that we're having around here, and that's exactly what I told myself about 2 minutes earlier. :noway: I was getting ready to cross the road, the sidewalk was ending, there was a car on my right, I turn around, without slowing down enough, and yes, I twisted my ankle when I put my feet on a patch of ice. :sad: Man was I mad! :mad: :explode: :angry: :grumble: :devil: Mad for doing such a rookie mistake, when I've been running for 3 years during the winter, but mostly mad because somebody saw me!! :blushing: :sad: :huh: Wow! What a hard hit to the pride! It's like falling face down for me! The guy in the car roll his window down and ask me if I was alright and my answer was "I better be!". :grumble: :angry: That was rude, but I was SOOOO mad. I told him "Sorry sir. I'm just very mad at myself right now, but thank you. I'll be alright." Anyway. So I walked for about 2-3 minutes to see how it felt. :sick: I finally ran the mile back instead of walking it. I'm not limping or anything but my ankle is pretty swollen already. It's actually taking an ice bath... I guess I'll have to take an appointment for it. :noway: :grumble: :explode: :angry:

And that means that my weight training (leg day) won't happen this morning! I was so looking forward to it. :sad:
    rookie%2Bmistakes.jpg

So I'm adding a pathetic 2 mile run this morning plus 4 walking miles for yesterday. :indifferent:

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,319 Member
    Options
    =======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

To view (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet, copy the following
    address into your browser:

http://www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================

xvtow.jpg

thought it was cute :bigsmile:
    WALTERSRO - It is* cute! :happy:

SPEEDYF - So sorry you got hurt! Both your ankle and your pride. But don't beat yourself up so hard, please. :flowerforyou: I hope the ice bath and ibuprofen do the trick for you and heal it quickly.

TAXMOM - You too! Don't be so hard on yourself. You're doing what you can given the situation so just ride it out, my friend. :flowerforyou:

Dave
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Four miles added today.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I'm so p*ssed @ myself right now! I went out for a run this morning. -25C, beautiful sunny morning. I was doing a pretty good time (low 10s), which should have been an indicator. :huh: Instead of doing short fast strides, I was actually running with some pretty long ones, which is not a good idea with the road conditions that we're having around here, and that's exactly what I told myself about 2 minutes earlier. :noway: I was getting ready to cross the road, the sidewalk was ending, there was a car on my right, I turn around, without slowing down enough, and yes, I twisted my ankle when I put my feet on a patch of ice. :sad: Man was I mad! :mad: :explode: :angry: :grumble: :devil: Mad for doing such a rookie mistake, when I've been running for 3 years during the winter, but mostly mad because somebody saw me!! :blushing: :sad: :huh: Wow! What a hard hit to the pride! It's like falling face down for me! The guy in the car roll down his windows and ask me if I was alright and my answer was "I better be!". :grumble: :angry: That was rude, but I was SOOOO mad. I told him "Sorry sir. I'm just very mad at myself right now, but thank you. I'll be alright." Anyway. So I walked for about 2-3 minutes to see how it felt. :sick: I finally ran the mile back instead of walking it. I'm not limping or anything but my ankle is pretty swollen already. It's actually taking an ice bath... I guess I'll have to take an appointment for it. :noway: :grumble: :explode: :angry:

Stupid accident, let's hope it's only a minor injury.
    It's not your fault though. The guy jinxed you :angry:
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Sorry for that little rant earlier. :smooched: I should never forget that some have it worst...
    funny-gif-sand-wheelbarrow-falls.gif?w=600

@Dinos: it's funny you say that, because that thought crossed my mind at one point while I was running back home. :laugh:
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    [

a few more miles added- struggling in this weather

exercise.png
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Adding 3 more miles.

exercise.png
  • DianneP6772
    DianneP6772 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post yesterdays cycling miles!

Feb. 10th - 10.3 miles
    February total - 68 miles
    To go - 82 miles
    Goal 150 miles
This discussion has been closed.